It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID19 - The FDA Prophetic Possible Side Effects That Came True

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Half way through the Pandemic the FDA made a presentation on covid-19 and the vaccines.
Embedded within it, and quickly glossed over was this list of "Possible" side effects
The list was so terrible I froze the video and took a screen shot.
I made a full thread about it here, one poster in that thread said it wasn't there, yet once they slowed the video down to .25 they found it too.
FDA Publishes Full list Of Possible Side Effects
So about August 2021

Now we have the data statistics that came out of the suddenly died documentary, they reflect our worst fears that the FDA said was possible.
These DOD rates, which have increased since these numbers in Feb '22, once exposed to a Senate committee, had it's database shut down once exposed.

This is so tragic at the highest levels, and it makes me made mad, because people were made to lose jobs/family/schooling if they didn't risk all these killer percentages by taking this vaccine.

edit on 24-11-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
We really need to stop calling this a vaccine... Maybe genocide ? Is more appropriate

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Half way through the Pandemic the FDA made a presentation on covid-19 and the vaccines.
Embedded within it, and quickly glossed over was this list of "Possible" side effects
I made a full thread about it here, one poster in that thread said it wasn't there, yet once they slowed the video down to .25 they found it too.
So about August 2021

Now we have the data statistics that came out of the suddenly died documentary, they reflect our worst fears that the FDA said was possible

This is so tragic at the highest levels, and it makes me made mad, because people were made to lose jobs/family/schooling if they didn't risk all these killer percentages by taking this vaccine.

I can't really imagine who on a good state of mind who is young, fit, and healthy, in a few words in the lowest risk groups, will get willingly injected with these potentially hazardous and untested products that seen to have several unpleasant direct effects and can potentially incapacitate or kill someone.

Are you not following the science Sir/Madam?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

It doesn't matter.

The fear campaign was a thriving success. People were placed into catatonic fear by the mass propaganda machine that is the MSM and social media. The population (globally or locally) was scared into submission and now TPTB know that they can do it again.

There are scores of people still clamoring on about how they would take it again, all boosters, and more just to save themselves even with the serious side effects they themselves have faced. They are that scared. I can't blame some of them, because they are not in good health.

If any vaccine is safe and effective, then it should be endorsed.
I am not yet a believer that this one was.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The massive spike in infertility for both men and woman......Bill Gates said if we do a really "good Job" on vaccines we can reduce the world population by 20%, what brutal honesty that basically slipped out at one of his TED talks.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok

It doesn't matter.

The fear campaign was a thriving success. People were placed into catatonic fear by the mass propaganda machine that is the MSM and social media. The population (globally or locally) was scared into submission and now TPTB know that they can do it again.

There are scores of people still clamoring on about how they would take it again, all boosters, and more just to save themselves even with the serious side effects they themselves have faced. They are that scared. I can't blame some of them, because they are not in good health.

First of all it needs to qualify as being a vaccine.
In our case the definition of what a vaccine is did change so the new products can be rebranded as 'vaccines'. A retrospective change in the definition should merit a criminal investigation on its own in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
He was probably thinking reduce it down to 20 percent 😑

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

the mind fu@k they did on people was really effective. And depending on what MSM you consumed, you may have gotten the full monte. Even Fox was pushing the jab and still is. Until it's too big of a problem to ignore, it will be ignored. You are a nut job for pointing it out, and because there aren't bodies in the streets, none of this is true. Don't believe me? I have links to things that back up my lies.

A psyop of this magnitude was only imagined until now.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

And yet so many of us are not in the least surprised at this news. I'm sitting here saying, "I told ya so back in 2020."

Ain't that something'?

:
edit on 2022 11 24 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Asmodeus3

the mind fu@k they did on people was really effective. And depending on what MSM you consumed, you may have gotten the full monte. Even Fox was pushing the jab and still is. Until it's too big of a problem to ignore, it will be ignored. You are a nut job for pointing it out, and because there aren't bodies in the streets, none of this is true. Don't believe me? I have links to things that back up my lies.

A psyop of this magnitude was only imagined until now.

Yes, it was a very calculated game.
This time the system was very organised but despite the initial success the house of cards has now fallen.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Great thread, thought there was some rather important info below about MRNA vaccines and a curious meeting at the Milken Institute in October, 2019.

See 6:10

James Corbett Produces a Biosecurity Data Dump

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
We really need to stop calling this a vaccine... Maybe genocide ? Is more appropriate

Experimental lethal injection.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok

It doesn't matter.

There are many vaxxt people I know with mysterious new health conditions. They look like zombies with Grey skin and have no energy anymore.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The massive spike in infertility for both men and woman......Bill Gates said if we do a really "good Job" on vaccines we can reduce the world population by 20%, what brutal honesty that basically slipped out at one of his TED talks.

If we do a really good job at depopulation with vaccines, we can get that number down.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The worst part is that no only will they not acknowledge any of this data, but they'll STILL double down with more stupidity.

Can't say we didn't warn people not to trust the Jab.

edit on 11/24/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

So about August 2021

Now we have the data statistics that came out of the suddenly died documentary, they reflect our worst fears that the FDA said was possible

I can't really imagine who on a good state of mind who is young, fit, and healthy, in a few words in the lowest risk groups, will get willingly injected with these potentially hazardous and untested products that seen to have several unpleasant direct effects and can potentially incapacitate or kill someone.

Young, fit and healthy people, like my son. He got the shots to go to the pub! He knew better too, as it was him who brought up discussion of the Great Awakening versus the Great Reset on the lengthy trip to move him to the city for his job. I didn't realize he knew of such things but said a few of his friends discuss it and yet... peer pressure and the masses of new temptations in the city drove him to it. Perhaps he isn't in a good state of mind or I just didn't know him well enough which is entirely possible.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Classic, I'm stealing that picture lol!

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

And yet so many of us are not in the least surprised at this news. I'm sitting here saying, "I told ya so back in 2020."

Ain't that something'?

:

So many of us here knew this, maybe not a majority but at least we were allowed to speak about it. Unlike anywhere else.

The way it rolled out didn't pass the smell test. I knew it was a scam from day one on the gut feeling level just from mainstream media. People here called it with lockdowns, the vaccines, then vaccines being enforced, vaccines being dodgy, then vaccine passports.

Actually, it was kind of torture watching it play out like a slow mo, multi vehicle accident.
edit on 24-11-2022 by igloo because: nother thought

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

How about giving a link to the screenshot.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

So about August 2021

Young, fit and healthy people, like my son. He got the shots to go to the pub! He knew better too, as it was him who brought up discussion of the Great Awakening versus the Great Reset on the lengthy trip to move him to the city for his job. I didn't realize he knew of such things but said a few of his friends discuss it and yet... peer pressure and the masses of new temptations in the city drove him to it. Perhaps he isn't in a good state of mind or I just didn't know him well enough which is entirely possible.

I thought everyone should have been suspicious after the tactics used to promote these products. Everyone who has either a science background or has been to College/University and anyone who has common sense knows well that science and medicine are not accomplished with coercion, pressure, force, threats, intimidation, blackmailing, and mandates.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join