It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day after EU designates Russia a state sponsor of terrorism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
November 23

Europea n Parliament declares Russia to be a state sponsor of terrorism

Following the atrocities carried out by Vladimir Putin’s regime against Ukrainian civilians, MEPs have recognised Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism. On Wednesday, Parliament adopted a resolution on the latest developments in Russia’s brutal war of aggression against Ukraine. MEPs highlight that the deliberate attacks and atrocities committed by Russian forces and their proxies against civilians in Ukraine, the destruction of civilian infrastructure and other serious violations of international and humanitarian law amount to acts of terror and constitute war crimes. In light of this, they recognise Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism and as a state that “uses means of terrorism”.

November 23, late afternoon

European Parliament website hit by cyberattack after Russian terrorism vote

Hours after the 'terroist state designation , the entire European Parliaments network crashed

“I confirm that the Parliament has been subject to an external cyber attack, but the Parliamentary services are doing well to defend the Parliament,” Dita Charanzová, Parliament vice president responsible for cyber security, said in a statement. Shortly after, the European Parliament President Roberta Metsola tweeted: “The European Parliament is under a sophisticated cyberattack.
A pro-Kremlin group has claimed responsibility”.

November 24; the day after:

Wagner chief sends blood-stained hammer to EU

One Russian extremist group sent a gruesome "gift" to EU Parliament members

Putin’s crony dubbed ‘the chef’ sends ‘bloodied sledgehammer’ to EU

Vladimir Putin’s close confidant Yevgeny Prigozhin was responding to a vote to declare Russia a ‘state sponsor of terrorism’ and his mercenaries a ‘terrorist group’. Smeared with artificial blood, the metal weapon bears the logo and the name of the Russian private military company, and was delivered in a violin case.

I guess they don't like to be called a Terrorist sponsor state.... what's next?
edit on 24-11-2022 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
They really want Washington to get into a war a world war without nukes...?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It wasn't Nato who said they were a terrorist sponsoring state, it was EU.

This entire war is one of provocations, it started with several, provoked by both the EU and US (say what you want!) So I'm guessing they both want the same thing.

Why would you even think that the two make decisions without the other knowing about it and agreeing with it?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Eesh.

This won't be good.

Europe was already freaking out, this won't help.

KillNet Escalation.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Trolling on a global political level heretofore not seen. It's almost funny.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
How many cities has America bombed in how many countries ? In regions it has no business in...

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Trolling on a global political level heretofore not seen. It's almost funny.

It really is trolling.... (and indeed almost funny but it really isn't)

Our world leaders are behaving as if they are playing a game!
the hammer in the violin case reminded me of Game of Thrones, when Balon Grayjoy receives a package containing Theons pe**s ....
except the violin case here represents a coffin. The coffin for the EU I guess?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
How many cities has America bombed in how many countries ? In regions it has no business in...

True I guess,
but neither America or EU is not considered the 'bad guy' in this war.... not from our point of view

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Eesh.

This won't be good.
KillNet Escalation.

The whole issue is not much in our local media,
they don't want the civilians freaking out this time of year when they are supposed to feed the economy with holiday shopping

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

True I guess,
but neither America or EU is not considered the 'bad guy' in this war.... not from our point of view

You and who else in your pocket? Don't count me in on that "our."

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Eesh.

This won't be good.
KillNet Escalation.

they don't want the civilians freaking out this time of year when they are supposed to feed the economy with holiday shopping

Isn't it all so preposterous?

Feed that economy, don't worry about feeding yourself, just the economy, lmao and crying at same time.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

True I guess,

You and who else in your pocket? Don't count me in on that "our."

No one in 'my' pocket... just what the view on the whole thing is by most people in the West. Don't take it so personal

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Eesh.

This won't be good.
KillNet Escalation.

Isn't it all so preposterous?

Feed that economy, don't worry about feeding yourself, just the economy, lmao and crying at same time.

yeah, I know....

I work in a store and we see a huge drop in sales since the war, the people are panicking an keeping their wallets closed. It's so obvious that the closer we get to the holidays, the less the media is reporting on the war and the energy crisis....

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Stupid threads like this make me want to flood the threads with Ukranian nazis committing war crimes. But unlike the OP I realize spreading this kind of BS does nothing but escalate this conflict...

I wonder how many of the articles listed un the OP are legitimate. Seeing as 90% of what we in the west hear about the conflict is propaganda...

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

why would this thread be bs?

the cyberattack was claimed by Russia,
the info on the sent hammer was made public by the Wagner chief himself,

Nothing about this is made up... most info is even on the EU parlieament website

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It's almost funny.

It is funny.
Typical Russian humour - the EU is really full of itself and stuck up its own arse.
No big deal.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The real terrorists are western allied MSM and governments, especially the USA and even Canada, who have sponsored and conducted massive DOMESTIC terrorism against the civilian populations with lockdowns using force and violence, illegal false mandates requiring special documents to travel freely. Practically a situation not unlike Nazi Germany in the '40's.

Which proves with this situation the levels of unsurpassed hypocrisy that western allied media and governments are capable of.

None of this would have ever happened to this point if western allied governments and leadership were honest, had integrity, and a true goal of doing what is right. "Right" meaning good actions rather than evil ones, and covering up and deflecting off their own actions.

The behavior and actions and extremely poor global leadership of western allied governments is exactly what has led and steered the world to this point in time. All of it a deflection to force focus from them to RUSSIA, THE perfect villain and the historical villain having already been used a thousand times in just the past few years to blame everything on, while our own governments bring us to ruin.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Russia has been a State Sponsor of Terrorism since Putin first took office , the EU seemed OK with that fact while they were sucking on Russia's cheap gas but now the taps have been turned off they feel emboldened to call a spade a spade ... typical EU hypocrisy .

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

It is funny.
Typical Russian humour - the EU is really full of itself and stuck up its own arse.
No big deal.

I don't disagree, but Russia thinks they are some massive war machine still and they are getting their asses kicked by Ukraine. "We are not retreating, we are reestablishing lines" or some other BS. This is looking so Russia WWII like when they threw bodies of young men into the fight with hardly any gear. Every 3 man got a gun and when he died someone else would pick it up and continue with the sergeants in the back of them ready to shoot anyone that tries to get away.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I can't disagree with anything you wrote.

I was just pointing out that it is funny and typical Russian humour trying to wind up the arrogant, sanctimonious and autocratic EU.

That doesn't alter my take on Putin's invasion of Ukraine, subsequent events and the performance of the Russian military.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join