It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators urge Biden administration to give Ukraine advanced drones

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Spam removed.
edit on 11/24/2022 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The " tons of money " is actually good in bang-per-buck perspective, US and Western support for Ukraine is an incredibly cost-effective investment.  

It’s Costing Peanuts for the US to Defeat Russia

Russian equipment losses during the:

First Chechen War: 767 (1994-1996)
Second Chechen War: 292 (1999-2000)
Russo-Georgian War: 93 (2008)
Russo-Ukrainian War: 8044 (2022)

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I can't shake the feeling this is just about getting rid of last gen equipment, while making a buk...

kind of a precursor to the real showdown, where the big boys will play with the big toys...

I'm also pretty sure anyone who is for escalating any conflict is in some way profiting, and their opinion is coming from a place of personal profit, and not any other reason they try to use to justify their warmongering.

I can't fathom anyone being stupid enough to go Nuclear, so relax, let the money flow from poor to rich and carry on...

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I doubt anyone is wanting to go nuclear , not now anyway .

China is taking more distance from Russia , or that is one interpretation at least .

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Please cite source for claim thay majority want to send weapons. Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 1.618

Even on a site like ATS there's a large minority who want that, that's worth pointing out. Very bipartisan.

www.ipsos.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: putnam6
Can anyone give me a legitimate reason not to let Russia just annex their territory and end all of the conflict?

Ever heard the saying ‘give an inch they’ll take a mile’? Because that’s exactly what’s going to happen if we just let Russia take Ukraine. It won’t just be Russia snapping at the heels of the western world either, once we’re perceived as a weak push over, there’ll be predators coming from every direction.

For better or worse the western world has to stand strong and not let Russia have that inch. It’ll be the downfall of us all if we do.

Oh here we go Russias taking over the world again lol

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Can anyone give me a legitimate reason not to let Russia just annex their territory and end all of the conflict?

Ever heard the saying ‘give an inch they’ll take a mile’? Because that’s exactly what’s going to happen if we just let Russia take Ukraine. It won’t just be Russia snapping at the heels of the western world either, once we’re perceived as a weak push over, there’ll be predators coming from every direction.

For better or worse the western world has to stand strong and not let Russia have that inch. It’ll be the downfall of us all if we do.

Oh here we go Russias taking over the world again lol

That's how I feel too it's a load of manure, Russia has no way to take over the world even if they wanted to, They would be a smoking cinder, and it ain't because of NATO it's because of the silly old backward USA . Our intelligence community has known their every move. Russia was played into the boogeyman by the MIC which owns the politicians that say Russia will do this or that been hearing that BS since the 80'S, New modern warfare is about less collateral damage precision munitions after the US seeing shock and awe compared to the Russian military procedure. Not to mention how many years did we keep our forces well supplied in Iraq and Afghanistan, Russian logistics is a nightmare they can't supply troops next to them, Russia's nukes is all that makes the dangerous that's the real harsh truth

China on the other hand

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is what I will say, sending expensive drone to Ukraine will become target practice for Russia, is just more waste and abuse of tax dollars.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That is what I will say, sending expensive drone to Ukraine will become target practice for Russia, is just more waste and abuse of tax dollars.

Also, it's being reported tonight that $20 BILLION dollars Biden sent to Ukraine IS MISSING.

That's OUR MONEY...we earned it, and phuked-up Biden dumped it into a black hole!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: marg6043

Also, it's being reported tonight that $20 BILLION dollars Biden sent to Ukraine IS MISSING.

That's OUR MONEY...we earned it, and phuked-up Biden dumped it into a black hole!

Who reported this?

Cuz we haven't given Ukraine anywhere near 20b in cash, in TOTAL.

ETA - I found the source, it was fox news:

www.foxnews.com...

The lawmakers agree that current monitoring efforts appear woefully inadequate, with the Biden administration inspecting just 10% of the 22,000 weapons the U.S. has provided to Ukraine between February and November 1, according to the Post.

Which joe hoft word twisted into this on TGP:

Biden Admin Can’t Account for $20 Billion in Aid to Ukraine

Seriously joe, you USED to be better than this, that was pretty damn shameful manipulation.

The original Fox article, which appears to be true, claims that the US only inspected 10% of the weapons systems that we sent to Ukraine (the 10% that we wanted to inspect), not that ANYTHING at all was 'missing'.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 27-11-2022 by OGAmericanPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Ah yes the usual suspects Senators. The same 17 house lawmarkers who want a regime change in Iran and other places.
They seem to have more time on wasting billions for regime changes and war.

But never a single dollar or a billion more for the American people.

It shows how these supposed elections are nothing but sham.

In September, a bipartisan group of 17 House lawmakers

17 House GOP lawmakers who would do more for Israel and Ukraine but nothing for the American people.

The GOP are coming around..
edit on 28-11-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Ukraine is an incredibly cost-effective investment

Cost effective for those defense contractors.

Ukraine is another afghanistan for US.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

If only Minsk I and II Agreements wasn't broken by the usual suspect Senators who wanted the proxy war agaisnt Russia to happen.

Remember that time when the six amigos Senators went to Kiev and told Ukrainian forces, including far right militias that 2016 would be the year of offensives agaisnt Russia and the separatists?

If anyone declared war on Russia privately that would be the US.

How nice and gentle of the Mainstream News Media Outlets they never reported when these six amigos Senators that came to Kiev?

It wasn't Russia that wanted this war/conflict to happen. If anything Russia was the one respecting the Misnk Agreement.

It was the US with Ukraine that wasn't respecting the Minsk agreements.
The US state officials wanted Ukraine to break the Minsk agreements.

Here is the video with the the trash Senators the worst polticans of the US.

Lindsey Graham & John McCain in Ukraine - Preparing for a proxy war with Russia

Judging from what i had learned about trash Senator Lindsey Graham.

There are at least half and Millions of American children in his state homeless and some families who had being struggling for a decade with medical conditions or costs of living for some in that state.

Yet this senator spends and wastes American tax payer's money on private flights to meet opposition leaders which the US trains.

Or goes to countries like Ukraine breaking up diplomatic agreements.

Just because they dont want to see Russia gain anything from the diplomatic efforts.

Same thing with Syria when it comes to the diplomatic scene.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Its what i had being saying on here for a while.
Ukraine cannot defeat the superior Russian military without actual NATO/US militarily intervention. That itself unfortunately will lead to world war.

You dont have to like the Chinese govt/Russian govt side to see what is actually going on in Ukraine.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join