It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators urge Biden administration to give Ukraine advanced drones

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ukraine is Not a Member of NATO ,his Line of Thinking is Misguided.

edit on 23-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

(post by Overseeall removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Ukraine is Not a Member a NATO so his Line of Thinking is Misguided.

Ideological alignment.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Overseeall

"a nation closely aligned with NATO "

That Statement is Debatable .

NATO is opposed to Russia. Ukraine is opposed to Russia. Need I say more or would you like me to write it out in crayon?

Confucius would be proud of the way you worked that out with crayons. Impeccable logic.

NATO is NATO. Ukraine is not NATO, and probably won't become a member anytime in the future, in spite of the rhetoric the West tells them.

Don't worry, you'll probably get your years long, drawn out, pointless war, to defend the West's interests and hegemony. Millions more will die than if Ukraine would have just honoured the Minsk Agreement to begin with.

Winter of Death and not because of Russia, either.

We have zero ideological alignment with Ukraine and their tyrannical past.
edit on 11/23/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Oh, not you?

Didnt think so. Just another pissant begging for war.

I dont beg for war. I wish to end the war. You seem to justify the reasons to expanding conflict. Sad, I hope all on this forum now see you what you are.

Projection based on the above clearly.

Anything to the topic snowflake?

Or you gonna keep hopping around threads about how one invasion bad and another invasion good?

On topic - NATO and those against tyrannical oppression should provide Ukraine with the tools and equipment to defend their nations.

Please tell me, if Russia was to invade the US of A, would you feel compelled to defend the nation or roll over to your Russian masters?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

WTF are you talking about. Are you serious? The russian invasion has nothing to do with the Winter of Death as you describe it?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

WTF are you talking about. Are you serious? The russian invasion has nothing to do with the Winter of Death as you describe it?

Correct.

Our "sanctions" and "assistance" are going to cause it, already has.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Correct.

Our "sanctions" are going to cause it.

With all due respect, the is the stupidest comment ever. You are saying that -- "Russia's invasion of a foreign nation, which has protracted into winter, has nothing to with the deaths that may be experienced during the winter season of eastern European nations. You are a few crayons short of a full box eh?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I dont beg for war. I wish to end the war. You seem to justify the reasons to expanding conflict. Sad, I hope all on this forum now see you what you are.

Pretty sure my post history stands against your hypocrisy.

If you want to end the war, then we end the war. By ceasing weapons and arms and forcing negotiations.

On topic - NATO and those against tyrannical oppression should provide Ukraine with the tools and equipment to defend their nations.

Which prolongs the war and death. I know, a concept that is difficult for warpigs to grasp.

Please tell me, if Russia was to invade the US of A, would you feel compelled to defend the nation or roll over to your Russian masters?

Please, oh please draw ANY equivalence between the US and Ukraine.

Stupidity squared.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

If you want to end the war, then we end the war. By ceasing weapons and arms and forcing negotiations.

Oh, so you are a coward. If faced by a superior foe, you must capitulate. Sad, this is not the mentality of many in the world. You should reevaluate your WoW mentality.

Which prolongs the war and death. I know, a concept that is difficult for warpigs to grasp.

Again, you prefer capitulation. Coward.

Please, oh please draw ANY equivalence between the US and Ukraine.

Stupidity squared.

lol, Coward.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Oh, so you are a coward. If faced by a superior foe, you must capitulate. Sad, this is not the mentality of many in the world. You should reevaluate your WoW mentality.

Again, how many ruskies have you killed?

Oh, thats right, youre not over there......

You ran out of argument two pages ago.

Now youre just crying because you have nothing else.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Correct.

With all due respect, the is the stupidest comment ever. You are saying that -- "Russia's invasion of a foreign nation, which has protracted into winter, has nothing to with the deaths that may be experienced during the winter season of eastern European nations. You are a few crayons short of a full box eh?

I think you better quit BS quoting me. Respond to what I said, not what you made up.

I said no such thing.

Just silly. LMAO

Now you throw a tantrum and start insulting people....stereotypical at this point.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

And you have yet to provide a good reason to resist Russian aggression with technology.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You mean you dont take the projections of a hypocrite to heart?

*shocked face*

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Oh, not you?

Didnt think so. Just another pissant begging for war.

Projection based on the above clearly.

Anything to the topic snowflake?

Or you gonna keep hopping around threads about how one invasion bad and another invasion good?

One week of engagement of the full force of the US military exceeds 100x lifetimes of the Ukrainians. Harsh, but true.

edit on 23-11-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Correct.

I think you better quit BS quoting me. Respond to what I said, not what you made up.

I said no such thing.

Just silly. LMAO

Now you throw a tantrum and start insulting people....stereotypical at this point.

Would there be a “ winter of death” as you put it if Russia had not invaded Ukraine and incurred economic sanctions?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

And you have yet to provide a good reason to resist Russian aggression with technology.

Not our fight
Not our borders

Yet billions of unaccounted taxpayer dollars with zero oversight.

Same as it was in February except it wasnt billions then.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Not our fight
Not our borders

lol. Do you know who fights your battles for you?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Not our fight
Not our borders

lol. Do you know who fights your battles for you?

I do know its not you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join