It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silly Theories to Make You Wonder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You always hear about "broad daylight," but never anything about narrow daylight. I suspect daylight savings is involved. Come to think of it, you never hear anything about the width of the moonlight.

You have never seen Batman and me in the same room. You never know, I could be the Dark Knight himself.

Your turn.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Factis
You always hear about "broad daylight," but never anything about narrow daylight. I suspect daylight savings is involved. Come to think of it, you never hear anything about the width of the moonlight.

You have never seen Batman and me in the same room. You never know, I could be the Dark Knight himself.

Your turn.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Our nose runs and our feet smell.

Hey, you asked.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Factis

Something that happens to me on the regular...

Long road, not much traffic.. sometimes i walk, sometimes ride my bike, sometimes drive my car.

Then three people are on the road at the same time, one walker,bike rider, one is driving a car..

They meet at the same point when everyone is passing eachother..

You got the walker on one side, bike rider on the other and the car drives between them..

very narrow and crowded moment..

Also seems fake, why does it always happen?

Cant our simulation do any better?

after the event, its back to the long empty road.

Happens too often man.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The first thing that came to my mind was the golden hours as something opposed to "broad daylight".

Instead of drowning everything from the top, during the golden hours, the lovely yellow light enshrouds everything it touches from the side and brings darkness and light together, as this golden light also casts shadows.

Shadows that allow us to see the world in a better contrast so we are neither blinded by the light nor blinded by darkness. The golden hours rule over the darkness and the light, because they mark not only the transition between them, but also occur twice as often as light or darkness.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Factis
Come to think of it, you never hear anything about the width of the moonlight.

Moonlight is as wide as a beam, which is why it's called a "moonbeam".

A beam is not as wide as a column but thicker that a plank.

About 4 - 6 inches I recon.

Next..

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I say it’s ‘ horses for courses ‘ a common phrase but when you say it out loud are you actually saying

equine sex......horses f@@@ horses

Well of course they do it’s how we get baby horses

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Rainbows ..

When you see a rainbow, remember that the colourful physics you see infront of you are the gift of the sun behind you, and the lens of that magic is you, where you stand, in two big pots of gold.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Microorganisms are considered life, but fetuses aren't.

Thats the only one that truly matters. Sorry for being so down, but dang you know... FUBAR

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Have you ever actually seen a woodchuck chuck wood? I've got a dozen in the valley behind my house and not one has ever chucked any wood. Believe me, I've asked them and they were NOT happy with me.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Congress Progress

Science conscience.

Therapist the rapist

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
Have you ever actually seen a woodchuck chuck wood? I've got a dozen in the valley behind my house and not one has ever chucked any wood. Believe me, I've asked them and they were NOT happy with me.

Told ya to "chuck off"?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Yes, but...

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I've always wondered about the electronic billboards, is the person behind me seeing the same ad that i am??

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's not a crime if they don't find the body.

Yeah, thanks family.

That's from the 80"s

Too Much?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The Black Knight is my father-dead
Guinevere is my wife-dead
Parzival is my son - dead
Secrecy
Better than hedge funds
Daedalus
Seems like lies but all true
True lies
edit on 23-11-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Congress Progress

Science conscience.

Therapist the rapist

As a kid I read invalid as in valid.

But then I also got in trouble for sounding out the word Sears (a store here in canada) as ... Sea, Ears and Ars. It took me years to understand why I wasn't allowed to say this as I knew arse was spelled with an e and obviously not the same word. Also thought p neumonia was a seperate disease as pneumonia. A brilliant child? Apparently not.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Yes, but...

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

At least that's what my Dad told me. His name was Chuck, so I take his word for it.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Yes, but...

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

At least that's what my Dad told me. His name was Chuck, so I take his word for it.

I have a friend named Chuck that I worked with for years. I used to say this to him real fast.

How much Chuck could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck Chuck?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Most of you seem to have understood the assignment. A few of you...are probably fun at parties, I'm sure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join