It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple fatalities and injuries reported in shooting at a Virginia Walmart

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Police in Chesapeake, Virginia, are responding to a shooting at a Walmart with multiple fatalities and injuries, Chesapeake Police public information officer Leo Kosinski told CNN.

Officers responded to the store around 10:12 P.M. and found evidence of a shooting inside, Kosinski told CNN.

The officers entered the store and discovered multiple people dead and injured, Kosinski said, without providing further details.

www.cnn.com...

Just saw this come across my various news feeds.
Gathering facts as they come.
edit on 22-11-2022 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

4+ dead as well as the shooter reportedly.

ETA. 10 now.
edit on 23-11-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Jesus.

Another one.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Here is a guy on Twitter that is claiming to be an employee there.
He says it was the manager of the store or one of the managers, that was the shooter

twitter.com...
edit on 23-11-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Here is another Tweet from an understandably hysterical employee that said he waited for employees to go into the break room before he opened fire.

twitter.com...

They are claiming he was a 31 year old black guy named Andre Bing, a night manager there.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Here is another Tweet from an understandably hysterical employee that said he waited for employees to go into the break room before he opened fire.

twitter.com...

They are claiming he was a 31 year old black guy named Andre Bing, a night manager there.

twitter.com...
Ruh-ro

Lori Lightfoot and the extreme left I’ll might wanna (checks notes)…. Ya know what, nvm.

Thoughts and prayers out to Virginia this evening.

(post by sarahvital removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Jesus.

Another one.

300 million people loaded with Murphy's Law. It sucks, and its sad, sometimes tragic like this, but that's the breaks kids. We peoples want to have it all, oh we got it all. And all is to come...

No no no, not on holidays. There are certainly little ones directly affected by such a body count. And I dont approve.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The spat of mass shootings recently are planned events to soften us up for yet another push for gun seizures from our overlords in Washington, DC.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

How long have they been after your guns? Decades now?

Every time a mass shooting happens gun sales spike because people panic about them being banned. If these mass shootings are planned then the ones planning them would have figured out a long time ago that it is the WORST way to keep guns out of people's hands.

If anything, mass shootings seem to be used to put MORE guns into people's hands, if they actually are planned as you seem to think.
edit on 23-11-2022 by Drakeonian83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

FFS.

Remember the good old days when this type of sh#t only happened like once a year?

Society is collapsing, fast.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

It's not even really News any longer but a near enough weekly occurrence.

Rest in peace to the poor victims.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Drakeonian83

My friend up in Alaska says he can't even find .223 in the stores anymore. Oh yeah, it's coming. drip, drip, drip....

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This sounds like what they used to call "going postal" back in the day.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

"You just wait, it's just around the corner"

*20 years and a thousand mass shootings later*

"It's still coming, I swear, you just wait"

Meanwhile gun sales are breaking records the past couple of years. Looks like they missed the train on keeping guns out of people's hands. They're pretty lousy at banning them.
edit on 23-11-2022 by Drakeonian83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, it sounds like a work place incident rather than a public one.

They just had a news conference and still no new official answer to the victims being all employees of that store.

Officially 6 deceased victims and the perpetrator ended himself.

They are waiting till after the next of kin are notified before releasing more information.
edit on 11 23 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

www.foxnews.com...

Kevin Harper, a Walmart employee who managed to flee the store, said in a video that "we lost a few of our associates."

"I just left out of the break room, the manager comes in there and started capping people up in there. Started shooting bro," Harper said.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drakeonian83

"You just wait, it's just around the corner"

*20 years and a thousand mass shootings later*

"It's still coming, I swear, you just wait"

Meanwhile gun sales are breaking records the past couple of years. Looks like they missed the train on keeping guns out of people's hands. They're pretty lousy at banning them.

Gun sales are irrelevant. 99.99% of them will never be used to commit a crime. Pull back and look at the bigger picture.
edit on 11/23/2022 by Klassified because: missed a 9

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
The spat of mass shootings recently are planned events to soften us up for yet another push for gun seizures from our overlords in Washington, DC.

That’s what’s always been said for the past ten years every time this happens. And there has been some legislation here and there that has tightened up a bit….

But I wouldn’t discount people are just acting out either. I’ve noticed people just have a short fuse recently, society has been through a lot in the past few years. And holiday season makes people weird too, especially those who don’t have a family, or aren’t on good terms with them.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
a reply to: Drakeonian83

My friend up in Alaska says he can't even find .223 in the stores anymore. Oh yeah, it's coming. drip, drip, drip....

Yeah ammo is getting scarce and some is priced just too high.
I have seen a few different guns that I would like to purchase lately but unless I get a caliber that I already have ammo for, I might not be able find any for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join