It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FORTY-FIVE THOUSAND Human Baby Lives SAVED Since Roe-v-Wade Was Struck Down 6 Months Ago.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: DBCowboy

denying that an unborn infant is a human life

"Unborn infant"...okay

No one is denying that women are choosing to abort human embryos or fetuses, or that those entities aren't alive.

Thinking that women don't know what they're doing when they get abortions is a right-wing myth, and the reason why they started forcing women into waiting periods, counseling and vaginal ultrasound probes. Like women don't know that they're ending the life of a potential infant. Most women seeking abortions are already mothers. They know what they're doing.

That somehow. . . . makes it worse.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Unlike Animals here on Earth , Humans are Unique , they have SOULS

Okay. Is that soul created when human have sweaty, nasty, dirty sex? If so, what makes us different from animals? Why would you think that animals don't make souls by having sex?

If souls aren't created through some sexy biological sequences, how are they created? Are they created at all? Is there some soul storage warehouse where souls are waiting for fertilized human eggs for them to enter?

Are souls immortal spiritual beings that aren't born and that don't die? Are aborted embryos/fetuses imbued with a soul? Does a soul decide when to enter a body, or is it assigned a body by a higher authority? Is an aborted embryo's soul being punished for something it did in a past life, or did it choose its fate?

I have so many soulful questions!

No , the Soul Exists BEFORE Birth . Imagine the Film Avatar , and the Humans in the Film are " Artificial Souls " Inhabiting Avatar Bodies but in Our Case here on Earth , the SOUL comes from " Elsewhere " .
edit on 26-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Thanks for all the info. Personally I think the six week would cause a lot of rash decisions and grief. I don't live in Ohio so maybr it's right for them and acts as a deterent but I think with such restrictive laws there should be free councilling, free healthcare, extended maternity and paternity leave plus increases in childcare, education and youth clubs to give kids a better start in life - but that's just my opinion.

I'm pro life and base my views on the science of foetal development but I think there needs to be an upper limit of around 22 weeks that is regularly reviewed as science progresses. I think there shoiuld be creeping restrictions as the pregnancy progresses

I don't like heavy restrictions or concrete laws on the issue as it's such a complex matter it's impossible to write laws that cover the permutations and combinations of real life - I accept that everyone has different opinions of when life starts and while no one really knows the answer; their opinions should be part of, or at least aknowleged in the law.

The situation in California or NY seems far more barbaric than the one in Ohio though.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am uncertain how anyone can claim a moral high ground atop a pile of 65+ million corpses. But there have always been a few women die of abortions each year…10 in 2010 alone. So there is that undiscussed part as well.

But if you consider the abortion issue then you can understand their position in guns too. I mean look at the death toll because the ability was there, so you know they think gun owners slaughter others because the ability is there. Stupid logic but look at the source.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

But there have always been a few women die of abortions each year…10 in 2010 alone. So there is that undiscussed part as well.

The maternal death rate was little higher than that. Comparatively, abortions are pretty safe. More people die from colonoscopies than abortions.

In 2010, the US maternal mortality ratio was 12.7 (deaths per 100,000 live births). This was 3 times as high as the Healthy People 2010 goal, a national target set by the US government.

The U.S. maternal mortality rate has significantly increased from 7.2 deaths per 100,000 live births in 1987 to 16.7 deaths per 100,000 live births in 2016

en.wikipedia.org...

It's worse in Mississippi, who can thank for the Dobbs ruling.

The problem is particularly acute in the South. For instance, Mississippi’s maternal mortality rate, one of the highest in the country, has been climbing for more than a decade. From 2010 to 2012, the last measure, an average of nearly 40 women died for every 100,000 births.

edit on 26-11-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So a decision in 2022 affected the 2010-2012 and 2016 maternal death rates? Powerful indeed.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

So a decision in 2022 affected the 2010-2012 and 2016 maternal death rates?

No. But the decision now puts more women, especially in states like Mississippi where high maternal deaths are already too high, at greater risk of dying by banning abortion. Expect those numbers to rise due to the Dobbs decision. But who cares? What's a few more maternal deaths compared to all the fetuses they're going to save, right? If they didn't want to die, they should have kept their legs closed!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So a supposition versus actual data?

What if and I know this is out there, but what if less gynecologists performing abortions meant more gynecologists available for prenatal care? Or are they just closing shop and going into the dry cleaning business?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
12.15.2022 TRACKING THE PATTERN

Joe Biden calls U.S. soldiers "Stupid Bastards" in 2016.

Joe Biden tells the VA to give Veterans and family members, FREE ABORTIONS.

Biden wants to reduce the number of "stupid bastards" offspring.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join