It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FORTY-FIVE THOUSAND Human Baby Lives SAVED Since Roe-v-Wade Was Struck Down 6 Months Ago.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Think about the possibility that the 65 million aborted people would be in high positions today stopping all the current BS 😎

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall
a reply to: carewemust

Apologies for being late.

FORTY-FIVE THOUSAND NEW ORPHANS

butwhatabout the millions of orphans that exist now ?? 😎

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
OMG the Planet is doomed.

What’s Your Baby’s Carbon Footprint?

Appetite for Destruction
Over his/her lifetime, each American born will produce an average of:

3.1 million pounds of CO2 (same as 413 plane trips from New York to Tokyo)

22,828,508 pounds of water waste (the equivalent of 48,060 10-minute showers)

16,372 pounds of yard waste (enough to fill 442 large garbage cans)

7,249 pounds of food waste (as much as 16 households produce in a year)

S/he will eat 1,654 chickens, 74 turkeys, 25 pigs, 11 cows, two sheep, and 18,675 eggs.

And s/he will use 1,870 barrels of petroleum (enough to fuel a Subaru Outback for 822,800 miles).

That's from the 90's with the current problems the world is going to end due to you'll #ucking up.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, November 22, 2022

GOOD HEART-WARMING NEWS!

Data indicate pro-life laws are saving thousands of lives across the country despite Democrats insisting they put women at risk.

Do pro-life laws, whether state or federal, actually save lives?

According to a new study from the pro-abortion WeCount coalition, the answer is “yes,” with the number of abortions nationwide falling by 10,000 in the first two months after the Dobbs decision.

Ten thousand lives saved is cause for celebration, although you might not guess that from the media’s reaction. But the effect of Dobbs won’t stop there. As is often the case, the answer goes beyond the headlines.

There were just under 7,400 fewer abortions in August than in June. If you extrapolate that figure over 12 months, you get a drop of nearly 90,000 U.S. abortions per year!
Source: thefederalist.com...

Over the years, you will see and interact with younger people who wouldn't exist, if Roe-v-Wade was NOT overturned in 2022, by our Human Life Respecting, 6-to-3 majority conservative, U.S. Supreme Court.

-CareWeMust

If the average intellect doesn't improve in the next 20 years, I'm almost definitely getting stabbed by someone half my age who may or may not be projecting their daddy issues on me and doesn't care for my sense of humor.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: abe froman

and the total amount of suffering in the world increases.

Watch for the surge in crime and poverty in 15 to 20 years as these unwanted children wreak havoc on the society that forced them to be born to parents that didn't want them.

Almost half a million kids in foster care now...

To quote what the judge told Donald Trump after Biden stole the 2020 election...."You should have thought about this and taken proactive actions BEFORE the election, you idiot!"

Sadly, the judge isn't wrong. If you're president, and you foresee a national security crisis anywhere in the next 4 years, you do your job before letting adversaries do theirs, no matter the price.

And most importantly, don't be a part of the potential National Security Crisis...which is what we're looking at now with Joe Biden as caretaker of our nation.

edit on 11/23/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

FORTY-FIVE THOUSAND Human Baby Lives SAVED Since Roe-v-Wade Was Struck Down 6 Months Ago

That's a pretty bold claim since it hasn't even been 9 months since the ruling, and not one potentially aborted baby has been born yet.

The Satan-owned pro-abortion "WeCOUNT" coalition projects this. They're sad about the many lives being saved.

See here: thefederalist.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The Satan-owned pro-abortion "WeCOUNT" coalition projects this.

Oh, I see. So. your number isn't actually reality at all, it's just [Satan's] projected number.

About "Satan", God made Satan ruler of this world, so the Bible says. Birth itself is the original sin. All the earth and earthly bodies are owned by Satan. Satan loves suffering, no? So, good job anti-abortion, forced-birth Christians, for giving Satan more of what he loves, more bodies to torture, more souls headed for Hell.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I came out on the side letting people born with a uterus make this decision and then returned to focusing my thoughts on the things that directly impact me.

The key is it should not be an easy decision for a woman. Do it knowing full well a beautiful life will be destroyed and then live with that thought the rest of your life. Don't play games calling the life an "it" or act like event is nothing even up to abortion at birth. Don't play games here as we all need to live with our consequences. How grotesque the left has taken it all is what I'm really against and if we made the act just slightly harder then that gives the woman more time to think about it as maybe she needs to drive a hour or two and not just walk down to the clinic like it is a 7-11.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

If all that carbon weighs so much, how come it still floats in mid air? 😀

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Backstreet abortions gonna make a roaring comeback in some states very soon I reckon.

Good time to invest in coat hangers. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So according to most here you have a certain opinion and have to decide on one side?
Sometimes humans are like imbecils.
I am often cinservative, the blue haired pride lovers are not my scene.
I hate it when men in dresses griom children etc.
According to you lot I now have to also be against abortions.

Well I'm not. I don't fit into just one drawer. I have read some disgusting insults here against women who have to have an abortion.
To the vast majority it is not a flippant choice and they go shagging men five minutes later. Most are so distraught that they will do it themselves or go to some butcher.

Yes some, some, few women chose this as contraception, maybe theirs failed. Same thing.
Any evil slag who laughs when their baby is sucked out would not make a good mother, nor seem her genes the most desirable.
You all want to take her kid in?
Because if you don't, you need to be very quiet. 🤐

In the end I'll rather save a suffering adult female than a few dumb cells you can grow in a lab.

I don't like these nasty generalisations, from either side. It's your true colours that shine through.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Next Albert Einstein or Nicola Tesla could have Already been Denied LIFE from our Human Gene Pool by an Abortion . The Future of Humanity Could Rest on the Birth of Great Men and Women who will Change the Face of this Earth for the Better . Who are We in the PRESENT to DENY their Destiny's too ?

edit on 23-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
A small box with foil packs of prophylactics $5.00 - Not having an abortion priceless!

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Backstreet abortions gonna make a roaring comeback in some states very soon I reckon.

Actually you know that was all fake right?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have a quick question,

Who here has actually adopted a child from a state adoption agency?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Actually you know that was all fake right?

No it wasn't. You obviously don't know the famous case of dr. Kermit Gosnell and you obviously haven't heard about the families of women who died horrible agonising deaths from inner bleedings or inflammations. You are insulting women who were treated worse than animals and died whilst being desperate and called criminals. Women have tried to abort since forever, mostly because a lot of men are slags who use a woman, lie to them about love and wanting a family or whatever and then do a runner, leaving a girl or woman alone in being pregnant with a being that they have to look after for 18 years, and many women in the past would have been thrown out of their family and shunned etc. Hence the self mutilation. Unless YOU have been a woman in despair please keep your mouth SHUT.
No 100% it is NOT ALL FAKE!

Disgusting argument. Disgusting propaganda. Disgusting opinion from a MAN.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Or condoms, can't abort a baby that was never conceived.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

And how many of these will live a life in foster care or be abused because they weren’t really wanted? How many are you supporting?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I'm blessed to be raising a beautiful, smart, sweet, and talented young lady whose mom died when she was about to turn 2. I've been loving and supporting her for over 10 years now. She is going to do great things.

My best friend grew up in foster care and hates when people use foster kids trauma as a reason why they should never have been born. She frequents foster support groups and has seen that sentiment in other places too.

Unwanted kids don't want your concern if it means you think they would have been better off dying in the womb. There are avenues and groups out there working on bettering foster care you could look into if you're truly concerned.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Yeah...my wife was once one of those foster children that you suggest should've been aborted to reduce suffering in the world.

BTW...our grand children say "Hi".

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Don't complain when the taxes have to go up to support them.

They go up anyway. I'd rather the taxes increase to support living babies, than people here illegally. Have you seen the $$$ burden they place on our tax-based financial system?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join