It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FORTY-FIVE THOUSAND Human Baby Lives SAVED Since Roe-v-Wade Was Struck Down 6 Months Ago.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don't complain when the taxes have to go up to support them.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

The reality is America needs babies, who is going to be the work force when you are old and no longer work? I'm not either pro choice or life 100% either way, but there is something really wrong when we have an abortion clinic within walking distance of everyone, and when abortions are pushed as first choice since they are quick and easy cash for a clinic that is for profit. An abortion should be like maybe a once in a life time soul searching event, not a form of birth control. The reality is there really is no reason why a woman can not have an abortion today compared to a year ago, but if numbers are going down then maybe they are not being pushed on women as the only "right" thing to do.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: entermemo
Great, can't wait for the anti-choice crowd to immediately forget about them once they are out of the womb.

What’s that got to do with the “Pro-Life” crowd?
How about the damn parents take care of them like they are supposed to?

Abortion shouldn’t be for every dumb bitch that just spreads her legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry.
Here is a news flash……if you don’t want kids, don’t get pregnant.

Also…….men CANNOT get pregnant….just thought I would throw that in.

Because if the pro-life crowd actually cared about kids- they'd want to reduce the crisis of unwanted kids, foster/group home abuse,be happy to pay more for social safety nets etc... to stop the kids living in poverty when born, improve education, healthcare, reduce crime etc....not dismis it as 'dumb bitches spreading their legs'.

Instead most are just virtue signalling and the more millitant pro-life the more millitantly opposed to paying more tax to do this as they couldn't care less about kids; just being rich and forcing their beliefs on others.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

and the total amount of suffering in the world increases.

Watch for the surge in crime and poverty in 15 to 20 years as these unwanted children wreak havoc on the society that forced them to be born to parents that didn't want them.

Almost half a million kids in foster care now...

That is NOT a valid reason for abortion. But it would make a decent argument for birth control. Don't get pregnant in the first place comes to mind. There are all styles of implants, pills and condoms to PREVENT pregnancy which approximately 99% of these women aren't using. Killing the unborn to irresponsible humans because they MAY be a problem on future society is simply wrong.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
The same people that spit on veterans, and call them "baby killers"... they revel in infanticide. Openly.

It seriously boggles the mind...

" Please Mommy , I Want to Live ! All I Need is Your Love " .........

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   

... and once born ... live poor, suffer and die young.

Yeah - real heartwarming.

Just how many of those babies have you taken care of?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Do illegal aliens abort babies too?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: tamusan

The reality is America needs babies, who is going to be the work force when you are old and no longer work? I'm not either pro choice or life 100% either way bortions are pushed as first choice since they are quick and easy cash for a clinic that is for profit. An abortion should be like maybe a once in a life time soul searching event, not a form of birth control. The reality is there really is no reason why a woman can not have an abortion today compared to a year ago, but if numbers are going down then maybe they are not being pushed on women as the only "right" thing to do.

I will go with robots will be doing a lot of the jobs. I am right there with you on not being prolife or prochoice, but somewhere in the middle. I can understand both points of view. After contemplating about it for a long time, I came out on the side letting people born with a uterus make this decision and then returned to focusing my thoughts on the things that directly impact me.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
"Forty-Five Thousand Babies Born, Saved from Abortion Thanks to Roe v Wade Overturn"

I'll take news not likely to be reported in the media establishment, Alex.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Sounds like the exact opposite of population reduction.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Watch for the surge in crime and poverty in 15 to 20 years as these unwanted children wreak havoc on the society that forced them to be born to parents that didn't want them.

While it is difficult to find an exact, accurate number to answer this question, Some sources estimate that there are about 2 million couples currently waiting to adopt in the United States — which means there are as many as 36 waiting families for every one child who is placed for adoption. Based on this couples waiting to adopt statistic, many couples are waiting to adopt.

source: www.americanadoptions.com...

obviously that source has an agenda but I have no reason to dispute this

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

... and once born ... live poor, suffer and die young.

Yeah - real heartwarming.

Just how many of those babies have you taken care of?

if you got an answer more than zero, would it change anything in your thought process? Didn't think so.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Do all of these kids in foster care turn out to be criminals?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Apologies for being late.

FORTY-FIVE THOUSAND NEW ORPHANS

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall

With that attitude, why not just euthanize the orphans and take their organs. Win/win and no more miserable kids.
/sarc

Are any of these people claiming unwanted kids should have been aborted orphans or foster kids themselves? Somehow, I doubt it. Foster kids would be advocating for better foster services rather than for all of the potential foster children to be murdered in the womb.

Disgusting argument I hope people stop using. Keep foster kids' trauma out your mouth

edit on 23-11-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Isn't it progressives that are pro-abortion that love to say it takes a village to raise a child?

Where are they now?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The concern for the unwanted children is understandable... but let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater...

There will also be reluctant and frightened mothers and fathers who will learn that they are up to the challenge they fear, and will become great parents, and experience joy and love and fulfillment that they never even imagined... much less thought possible. And they will raise happy, healthy, much loved children into happy, healthy, productive and loving adults.

It's not all doom and gloom. There will be many happy endings.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

That's nice to hear.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall

Maybe people will start taking responsibility for their actions now.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo
Great, can't wait for the anti-choice crowd to immediately forget about them once they are out of the womb.

So you're worried about 45,000 and not 5 million (5,000,000) 🤣🤣

Have fun this ultra expensive Holiday Season

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join