It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FORTY-FIVE THOUSAND Human Baby Lives SAVED Since Roe-v-Wade Was Struck Down 6 Months Ago.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Tuesday, November 22, 2022

GOOD HEART-WARMING NEWS!

Data indicate pro-life laws are saving thousands of lives across the country despite Democrats insisting they put women at risk.

Do pro-life laws, whether state or federal, actually save lives?

According to a new study from the pro-abortion WeCount coalition, the answer is “yes,” with the number of abortions nationwide falling by 10,000 in the first two months after the Dobbs decision.

Ten thousand lives saved is cause for celebration, although you might not guess that from the media’s reaction. But the effect of Dobbs won’t stop there. As is often the case, the answer goes beyond the headlines.

There were just under 7,400 fewer abortions in August than in June. If you extrapolate that figure over 12 months, you get a drop of nearly 90,000 U.S. abortions per year!
Source: thefederalist.com...

Over the years, you will see and interact with younger people who wouldn't exist, if Roe-v-Wade was NOT overturned in 2022, by our Human Life Respecting, 6-to-3 majority conservative, U.S. Supreme Court.

-CareWeMust

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Great, can't wait for the anti-choice crowd to immediately forget about them once they are out of the womb.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sure we've all seen videos of those "things" (usually with clown hair) making sickening remarks and glorifying abortion like it's a dollar menu choice.

Glad for the lives saved, although I'm a bit sceptical about where those babies will land. Hopefully instead of resentment, some of those mothers may have a change of heart after they see what REAL magic looks like.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

and the total amount of suffering in the world increases.

Watch for the surge in crime and poverty in 15 to 20 years as these unwanted children wreak havoc on the society that forced them to be born to parents that didn't want them.

Almost half a million kids in foster care now...

edit on 22-11-2022 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo
Great, can't wait for the anti-choice crowd to immediately forget about them once they are out of the womb.

We all deal with the fate that the world at large doesnt give 2 fluffs about us.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

That is a beautiful thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Foster kids don't want to be your poster child as to why they should have been aborted.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

What’s that got to do with the “Pro-Life” crowd?
How about the damn parents take care of them like they are supposed to?

Abortion shouldn’t be for every dumb bitch that just spreads her legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry.
Here is a news flash……if you don’t want kids, don’t get pregnant.

Also…….men CANNOT get pregnant….just thought I would throw that in.
edit on 22-11-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Evenin CWM: Fought this stuff for womens rights 50 years ago. How many unborns...wouldve been? Mindboggling. And sad.

Thnx tnite....

edit on 11224330America/ChicagoTue, 22 Nov 2022 22:39:43 -060039202200000043 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Evenin CWM: Fought this stuff for womens rights 50 years ago. How many unborns...wouldve been? Mindboggling. And sad.

Thnx tnite....

It's such a balancing act. It's wonderful to think of children making all the way from conception to birth. But there's the other side of the coin that says the Earth would be waaaay overcrowded, were it not for abortions, murders, wars, etc..

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

God wanted them here for a reason. That's what matters.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I think the baby's existence and love overturns the Mother's selfishness after he/she is born, if that Mother was considering abortion.

My Mom would have aborted me (and my twin brother) if the law had allowed it. She was in a religious family too. So that probably influenced her decision to let me live, as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Watch for the surge in crime and poverty in 15 to 20 years as these unwanted children wreak havoc on the society that forced them to be born to parents that didn't want them.

To quote what the judge told Donald Trump after Biden stole the 2020 election...."You should have thought about this and taken proactive actions BEFORE the election, you idiot!"

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Since we're addressing this? Here is a horrendous....absolutely terrifying...thought.

What if Jesus, The Messiah, the Second Coming...DID come back ALREADY.... but was aborted???*

God love y C!

*YES... There is Divine Intervention but....????
edit on 11223330America/ChicagoTue, 22 Nov 2022 22:50:33 -060050202200000033 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

FORTY-FIVE THOUSAND Human Baby Lives SAVED Since Roe-v-Wade Was Struck Down 6 Months Ago

That's a pretty bold claim since it hasn't even been 9 months since the ruling, and not one potentially aborted baby has been born yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, November 22, 2022

GOOD HEART-WARMING NEWS!

Data indicate pro-life laws are saving thousands of lives across the country despite Democrats insisting they put women at risk.

Do pro-life laws, whether state or federal, actually save lives?

According to a new study from the pro-abortion WeCount coalition, the answer is “yes,” with the number of abortions nationwide falling by 10,000 in the first two months after the Dobbs decision.

Ten thousand lives saved is cause for celebration, although you might not guess that from the media’s reaction. But the effect of Dobbs won’t stop there. As is often the case, the answer goes beyond the headlines.

There were just under 7,400 fewer abortions in August than in June. If you extrapolate that figure over 12 months, you get a drop of nearly 90,000 U.S. abortions per year!
Source: thefederalist.com...

Over the years, you will see and interact with younger people who wouldn't exist, if Roe-v-Wade was NOT overturned in 2022, by our Human Life Respecting, 6-to-3 majority conservative, U.S. Supreme Court.

-CareWeMust

If the average intellect doesn't improve in the next 20 years, I'm almost definitely getting stabbed by someone half my age who may or may not be projecting their daddy issues on me and doesn't care for my sense of humor.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: abe froman

To quote what the judge told Donald Trump after Biden stole the 2020 election...."You should have thought about this and taken proactive actions BEFORE the election, you idiot!"

Sadly, the judge isn't wrong. If you're president, and you foresee a national security crisis anywhere in the next 4 years, you do your job before letting adversaries do theirs, no matter the price.

edit on 22-11-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

edit on 000000011America/Chicago11pmTue, 22 Nov 2022 23:09:12 -060009 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: entermemo

damn thats low. those are 10k babies, and we see you want them vaccummed.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

or, people could grow some ballz and take care of their children.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The same people that spit on veterans, and call them "baby killers"... they revel in infanticide. Openly.

It seriously boggles the mind...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join