It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Is time to appoint a Special IG for Ukraine stop FWA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
if you all recall back in May there was a report that Senator Kennedy was introducing legislation to appoint an oversight Inspector General for Ukraine considering all the billions upon billions of dollars going there you know that’s gotta be getting wasted. This new Congress should waste no time and I don’t think they’re gonna be able to get it passed by the president because he’s definitely gonna be involved in some of his shenanigans. They should still try and get legislation passed to get a special IG appoint for Ukraine so we can put a stop to this unbelievable fraud waste and abuse that is going on over there. For the sake of the thread I will link information about the bill that Senator Kennedy put forward back in May.

www.kennedy.senate.gov... -oversight-of-ukrainian-assistance-act-.pdf

I’m bringing this thread up now because all of these investigations are being discussed that the house is bringing forward and they mentioned that what we really need is oversight and Ukraine and the best way to do that is to have an inspector general over there making sure that we don’t have billions of dollars just walking off. Do you know we do because they haven’t got an inspector there so it’s time to get one appointed right now.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

The president can veto 1 time. pass it 2 times he has to sign it by law.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I got a better idea...

Let's just stop sending weapons and money to a bunch of questionable characters in the 2nd most corrupt country in Europe.

That would be a good start...

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Who is the first?

UK?

a reply to: JAY1980

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Great Britain (only second in the world to "US") meaning my terrible country

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Only if Congress passes it by a 2/3 majority in both houses, which isn't going to happen.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: yuppa

Only if Congress passes it by a 2/3 majority in both houses, which isn't going to happen.

Try to hide your excitement over the prospect of continued money laundering and pass-through arms sales on the black market.

I'm sure voting against transparency now will be a great look in two years when the economy is in the tank and the Ukraine fiasco has topped 200 billion.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

A Former British Empire still middling in the businesses of Eastern Europe.

I would get why if and when they were a empire they arent longer anymore of a empire..

Ukraine and Eastern Europe isn't the concern to them. The only reason it is. It is because they are pushing the new world order/International based order.
edit on 27-11-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I would get why if and when they were a empire they arent longer anymore of a empire..

Ukraine and Eastern Europe isn't the concern to them. The only reason it is. It is because they are pushing the new world order/International based order.

No.

The issue is russia's land grabbing invasion of a non threatening neighbor.

The UK doesn't have anything to do with it.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OGAmericanPatriot

No.

No, this issue is about the spending and potential of money laundering into the corrupt nation of Ukraine.

...always has been.

No matter how many propagandistic sock accounts you make/delete/get banned.

Chickens are coming home to roost.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: OGAmericanPatriot

No.

No, this issue is about the spending and potential of money laundering into the corrupt nation of Ukraine.

...always has been.

No matter how many propagandistic sock accounts you make/delete/get banned.

Chickens are coming home to roost.

Did russia invade Ukraine because we sent stuff to Ukraine after russia invaded Ukraine?

Sounds mighty circular.

Impossibly circular.

I don't have any issue with replacing DoD inspectors with IG inspectors if that's what congress wants.

Matters not to me who does the inspecting, but continued false reporting of money laundering and '20b missing' matters quite a bit.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OGAmericanPatriot

Did russia invade Ukraine because we sent stuff to Ukraine after russia invaded Ukraine?

Do you always setup your argument to be self explanatory with a singular result?

Doesn't make it right, correct nor factual.

Hows about we stop the money faucet?

Seems the D's are reaping on the backend while fleecing on the front.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OGAmericanPatriot

Its after the US send in the clowns, six amigos senators to kill Minsk II agreements. They never wanted peace to last in Ukraine.

The US only pretends to care about diplomacy/diplomatic efforts.

Just as they are wasting time on Iranian nuclear deal which will never work out.

Lindsey Graham & John McCain in Ukraine - Preparing for a proxy war with Russia

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The Biden administration has sent $20 Billion in military aid to Ukraine.

Where did it go?: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
We know CHINA has control over many aspects of President Biden.

Now, look at what Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is expecting to receive from this administration. Really pushing the envelope, in order to see how badly Biden wants to protect himself and his family.

Zelenskyy Asks for Another $55 Billion to Pay for Budget, Infrastructure, Government Expenses, and Pensions of Ukraine Government Employees.

Has anyone stopped to ask why the United States taxpayer is responsible for funding the government operations of Ukraine, to include the paychecks and pensions of Ukrainian government officials, or nah?
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... sions-of-ukraine/

new topics

top topics

join