It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

close encounters and odd happenings around the house

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
did u watch thee last one titled 2022-6-15 they were directly above me 90 degrees. I'm at 2,000 ft elevation and it was a very low cloud ceiling. The 2nd one comes straight down through the clouds. Think cam is pointed straight up when i turn it, maybe 85 degrees.......that helps to understand it's movement. I also recorded it with my phone (best low light video for phone w/ 1.5 aperature)...here is that and i zoomed. upgraded now to V3 color nightvision & capturing with that. fixed cams tho, no zoom

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bbster

video never does it justice compared to seeing it in person. I'm right next to the China MOA and Mil flight corridor vfrmap.com

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I used to work on a military installation when a 3 star general walked into the room. The room filled with orbs. They were not constant and did not appear physical. My opinion is that they were spiritual in nature.
edit on 27-11-2022 by checkers101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You should look up Fairy Folklore!
They took people and babys, abduction!
and flying balls is some thing they did.

some people say they are aliens.
I dont think so.
they live in caves in hills.
but you came out in another world.
and time was a Lot faster.
when you get back every one is Very old or long dead!

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bbster

For the instances where the light dims….seems to me it’s due to shallow clouds….for instances where it’s lit up brightly….seems to me it’s shining through the clear gaps of the clouds.

It appears to me it’s moving in slow speed straight trajectories……without any erratic deviation …..(zig zag etc). One would expect trajectory changes…..as per others who have reported such behaviors with lights in the sky elsewhere in other places.

If the lights are as close to you as being able to see them overhead…..then consider experimenting with attempting to attract and communicate with as, powerful as possible, any laser pointer you could get your hands on. The experiment would be at your risk. Lots of caution would be prudent. Be careful what you wish for…etc.

Look for the Dr. Greer CE5 handbook (pdf) for further info on using lasers for entity communication techniques.

Good Luck 🍀

👽
edit on 28-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join