It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Urges Global Response Over Shelling of Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Thank your complete and insightful thoughts.

Glad to see you live in the here now and government line.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Just the truth.

You see I put more trust and faith in people I've met over the years who actually lived through The Blitz in London and other towns and cities and their first hand testaments than I do in someone with a revisionist agenda to promote.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

By that twisted logic I suppose that we shouldn't have made a fuss about Germany invading Poland, etc?

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAEAvsRussia

The 'workers' that were discussed were those that escaped from russian captivity at the nuclear plant, the IAEA teams weren't allowed to discuss much of anything with the Ukrainian nuclear employees that are still in russian captivity.

Russia isn't allowing much there and they should just open the doors to the IAEA team if they really wanted to protect the plants, but if they wanted to destroy them if they lose control of the area then yes they will keep firm control not allowing the right people in to do the right things.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

By that twisted logic I suppose that we shouldn't have made a fuss about Germany invading Poland, etc?

I suspect several members of this site would like to gloss over it wasn't just Germany who invaded Poland.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Pretty sure IAEA vs Russia is talking about Patrick Lancaster who's actually an American who claims to be a journalist. You can find a bunch of stuff about him on google and even some other members of this site have posted his videos of the Russia vs Ukraine war in other threads.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: IAEAvsRussia

There are a couple of legit members in that period who are fully legit and have views independent of the campaigns so this isn't directed as hate towards them.

Agreed 100%, a few of which I had to go pretty hard against while debunking the russian propaganda disinfo that I think they actually believed when they posted it here (not trolls).

That was unpleasant, and I honestly feel bad (really) about having to do that.

FYI - I don't hold grudges.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Russia wanting the world to respond to the shelling of a nuclear power plant that.....checks notes....is being shelled by the Russian army. Ooooookay.

Nice try, Ivan. Go home. You're drunk.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I wish they would go home. And stay there.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What is twisted about it? You take the land and build on it, you have to defend it to keep it. Taken down to an individual level
Humans get together build home and family - someone else comes along takes the family and destroys the homeland.

Happens everyday every where.

Destroying a culture and way of life is more than just Land titles. Right, now if people in many countries got to vote to change their current government to 1 from a different culture/country they would. Scots, Welsh, Islamic, Catalonia, Maoris would you give support to fight for their rights Or Toe TPTB line again?

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

OK so the proof is "we heard a plane, a large bang and was told is was a German bomb". Great scientific method of deductions.

Did shells get fired up into the sky from primrose hill? Yes.
Did every shell hit a target or explode into tiny harmless atoms at 30,000ft? No.

So what goes up must come down. Where did they come down??? have ago see for yourself. Exploding bananas

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So do I and about 40 million Ukrainians.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join