It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Reality Program - SOUTH CENTRAL BADDIES - Auditions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Auditions for a new reality TV show called "SOUTH CENTRAL BADDIES" has attracted the worst of the worst that the human species can serve up.

Trashy Hood Rats in Biker Shorts try to impress the judges with their "Baddie Behaviour" Let me hear a "World Star" shout.

The Human Race is in a sad state and circling the drain. The saddest part is I can see families gathered around their television sets watching this garbage, it's like driving past a car wreck and everybody sticking there heads out the window to witness the carnage.

Sodom and Gomorrah is here and the masses are loving it.

South Central Baddies

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

My step father told a story about how many years ago he was reading a Mickey Spillane novel and he commented to his father, "Can you imagine the kind of people who write this trash?" His father answered back, "Can you imagine the kind of people who read it?"

I had a black friend in high school used to say, "It's niggas like that make us black folk feel ashamed." (Hey, I'm quoting a black friend.)
:
edit on 2022 11 20 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

There's no doubt that all of this has been planned for decades, with NWA and gangsta rap leading the way.

The destruction of the Strong Male Role Model (Working Father) in Black Communities was the beginning of the end, now violence, theft and perversion rules the hood.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Can I get number?

new topics

top topics

join