It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 6 year old boy I know is sick could be vax related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi all.
I don't know if this is the right forum, thought I'd ask here.
So this little boy has gotten the 'vaccine', don't know which one as I didn't ask, and has been sick now with something the doctors can't explain for almost a week.
He has high fever, stomach pains, a rash, nausea .
They tested him for meningitis, the flu, off course covid, strep , and a bunch of other diseases .
They don't know. I think his mom is stressed about it, but not too concerned.

What could it be? I don't know for sure when he got the 'vaccine', but it has to be recent , as a few months ago I know he wasn't 'vaccinated' yet.
May have been around the start of school (September), not sure.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm in no way giving medical advice or a doctor, just giving an uneducated guess.

Fifth Disease?

Fifth disease is a viral disease that often results in a red rash on the arms, legs, and cheeks. For this reason, it’s also known as “slapped cheek disease.”

It’s fairly common and mild in most children. It can be more severe for pregnant women or anyone with a compromised immune system.

Most doctors advise people with fifth disease to wait out the symptoms. This is because there’s currently no medication that’ll shorten the course of the disease.

However, if you have a weakened immune system, your doctor may need to closely monitor you until the symptoms disappear.

The initial symptoms of fifth disease are very general. They may resemble mild symptoms of the flu. Symptoms often include:

headache
fatigue
low-grade fever
sore throat
nausea
runny nose
stuffy nose
According to the Arthritis Foundation, symptoms tend to appear 4 to 14 days after exposure to the virus.

After a few days of having these symptoms, most young people develop a red rash that first appears on the cheeks. Sometimes the rash is the first sign of the illness that’s noticed.

The rash tends to clear up on one area of the body and then re-appear on another part of the body within a few days.

In addition to the cheeks, the rash will often appear on the:

arms
legs
trunk of the body
The rash may last for weeks. But, by the time you see it, you’re usually no longer contagious.

Children are more likely to get a rash than adults. In fact, the main symptom adults usually experience is joint pain. Joint pain can last for several weeks. It’s usually most noticeable in the:

wrists
ankles
knees

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

That’s immediately what I thought too.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
My kiddo got something like that when he was about 4. He had the high fever the rash. He didn't go through nausea or stomach pain that he told us about, but he was so lethargic that we got really, really worried. It was about the time the measles were in the news, and even though he'd had those vaccinations we were worried about it because that's sort of what it looked like. It was enough like it to make the docs look twice too, but in the end, we would up waiting it out, and they decided it might have been partially a reaction to an antibiotic although not completely explainable by that, just the lethargy.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I am not going to speculate since the symptoms are very common for many things.

And no way I am trying to challenge the competence of these doctors from my chair. But I have made experiences that want me to point out to ask the doctors if they have checked on these blood values. Reasons are that my symptoms could not be categorized either.

Until someone checked these values:

LDH, GOT, CK-MB all three can indicate heart related issues but can also occur when other muscles or the liver is damaged. Troponin is the most secure pointer towards heart muscle damage.

NT-proBNP levels indicate a weakened heart. ALL these indicators do not tell what is wrong, just that it's the heart. The doctors might not check on that since they do not expect it.

Just like with me and now I have to wear a defibrillator. The devil is a squirrel we say.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ty all. I will mention fifth disease and LDH, GOT, CK-MB blood check?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
He is better now thankfully
, but I forgot to add that this strange 'disease' was not contagious

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Thank you for the update, this was on my mind and I came to check.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

edit on 25-11-2022 by ctccta787 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join