It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frisch Concedes to Boebert

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
conspiracy thought;
the Democrats are having him concede, despite the closeness
and now every Republican that challenges or complains will have this thrown at them. 'why can't you be like Frisch and be an adult instead of whining blah blah'.

I suspect Frisch will get some nice payback position somewhere
Exactly this, if they accept this loss they can try to play the good, civil losers and then use it as evidence support all the fraud in other states. Well look at how we conceded here bla bka, but in reality they likely cheated here too.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Yes, count the votes in real time so the voter can see which side his ballet went to. It’s really not hard, I cast a vote for sleepy joe his total gets Incremented by 1, it’s really simple actually. Instead we’ve elected to go the no chain of custody route and stop by printing shops on the way to the warehouse where the counting takes place.

If you believe in election integrity, shame on you.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
recount is automatic so it doesn't matter that he conceded, its still not decided yet, so we'll see.

My God they've created a red herring tangent!!!!! ☠️😲☠️

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Thrumbo

I’m not denying elections at all.

I’m just stating that democrats cheat.

I don't know anything about this Congresswoman, but Democrats seem to have a higher than normal fear of Lauren Boebert R-Colorado.

She was declared the winner on November 18th. Democrats freaked out. A recount has been ordered, even though the Democrat she beat, Adam Frisch, says he accepts his loss, and a recount won't change anything.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Thrumbo

I’m not denying elections at all.

I’m just stating that democrats cheat.

I don't know anything about this Congresswoman, but Democrats seem to have a higher than normal fear of Lauren Boebert R-Colorado.

She was declared the winner on November 18th. Democrats freaked out. A recount has been ordered, even though the Democrat she beat, Adam Frisch, says he accepts his loss, and a recount won't change anything.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The "recount" confirms Congresswoman Lauren Boebert has won re-election.

Source: apnews.com...

It puts a big grin on my face seeing how butt-hurt the news media is over Boebert winning. They are all using words like, "she squeaked out a win"....or "it's a very slim victory".

When Rafael Warnock barely beat Hershel Walker, it was like he was re-elected in a LANDSLIDE, the way 95% of the News Media headlined the Warnock victory.

The Liberal Media is looking at serious troubles...which is great news!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join