It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frisch Concedes to Boebert

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

Why did they allow a MAGA to win?

They thought they had that one in the bag, so didn't provide enough emergency cheat/fake votes, and they didn't have anyone (or enough) in crucial positions in said precinct to manufacture them on the spot...

ETA: interestingly, Fox News still shows her race as uncalled.
edit on 19-11-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Update 3:01 p.m.: Axios is reporting that Adam Frisch has conceded to Rep. Lauren Boebert and will not seek a recount. “The likelihood of this recount changing more than a handful of votes is very small,” he said. “It’d be disingenuous and unethical for us, or any other group, to continue to raise false hope and encourage fundraising for recount. Colorado elections are safe, accurate and secure.”

In all honesty, regardless of your political affiliations, I want you to consider this:

Can you imagine a Republican candidate in any race making this exact statement anywhere?

Sore losers are why election denial ever became a plague to begin with.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why did they allow a MAGA to win?

They didn't, they obviously messed up and didn't cheat well enough. That's also why the Republicans have a small majority in the House of Representatives. In every election that the Dems lose, their cheating failed, mmhmm.

The problem I have with election denial is that the accuser, like you in this example, aren't even there and know nothing about how their elections are even conducted. You just throw the accusation out there and other ignorant people who want to believe in it simply agree with it and pass it around. What you dont realize is that having a movement of election denial could kill democracy itself if enough ignorance is perpetuated.

The next level is to not have elections because they aren't fair. You think they could ever develop a voting system that would convince election deniers that their candidate lost fair and square? Nothing will appease them, there will be some other reason that's basically chalked up to cheating all the time.
edit on CST01Sat, 19 Nov 2022 13:20:36 -060000000011b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

#1 they don't think they have a chance of winning #2 It doesn't really affect the balance in Congress anyway.

#1 is true, Frisch looked at the math and decided he no longer had a path to win. And there is no benefit to deceiving his supporters. And he knows that the election was well run and there is no benefit to deceiving the world into thinking that it was fixed.

#2 is of no relevance what-so-ever.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

In all honesty, regardless of your political affiliations, I want you to consider this:

Can you imagine a Republican candidate in any race making this exact statement anywhere?

Sore losers are why election denial ever became a plague to begin with.

In all fairness, not every Republican is such a sore loser. Many losing candidates have made gracefull concession speeches.

It just the vocal minority that make such fools of themselves that it rubs off on others. Many of those folks are only in it for the grift anyway - you don't have to actually win an election to continue to use the donor list.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

I’m not denying elections at all.

I’m just stating that democrats cheat.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa
a reply to: putnam6

#1 they don't think they have a chance of winning #2 It doesn't really affect the balance in Congress anyway.

#1 is true, Frisch looked at the math and decided he no longer had a path to win. And there is no benefit to deceiving his supporters. And he knows that the election was well run and there is no benefit to deceiving the world into thinking that it was fixed.

#2 is of no relevance what-so-ever.

I you say so it must be true...

weird that it was a race that drew national attention but now they don't care?

But I live in a state where millions of out-of-state funds have been sent for the gubernatorial race. A race that should have very little national relevance.

edit on 20-11-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So if a candidate concedes and the automatic recount rule is in effect, what happens?

Who's "Law" is enforced?

Red Herring Alert ☠️

Be aware of rigged "cured" ballots ☠️

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

It’s still enough to tank the stock market though. I recall when Al Gore refused to throw in the towel, and the stick market tanked big time during the days when they demanded a recount of Florida. Then there was some kind of court case related to that. When the Dems want they will destroy anything in their path, but when it comes to Republicans, tge dems accuse them of being petty.
edit on 20-11-2022 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

The problem I have with election denial is that the accuser, like you in this example, aren't even there and know nothing about how their elections are even conducted.

Or yah like that time in 2000 when the Presidential candidate Al Gore refused to throw in the towel and the Dems demanded a recount of Florida and it went to court to decide. Meanwhile the DOW tanked for like a month shine all this was going on. But oh Maga deniers……lol
constitutioncenter.org...
Of course the biased media today tends to blame it all on the a Republican side, and when Trump refused to throw in the towel, he was demonized like nobody’s business.
edit on 20-11-2022 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

In all fairness, most are like this.

It's just not in the press's best interests to report on the graceful concessions. No one clicks on feel-good stories just like no one clicks on "There was almost a bloody, terrifying accident ... but everyone kept their head and did the right thing, so crisis averted" stories. This is one of those.

The press wants and thrives on drama in a 24-hour news cycle, so they look for it and ignore everything else.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Literal evidence against all these petulant stupid baseless fraud arguments, and still you question it.

Now I feel for the poor people being represented by this absolute moron. She's thick as pigsh** and has nothing to offer except being a young woman (meaning all the boomers support her immediately) and copy/paste rubbish about 2A and Pelosi. She's going to be useless.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: JinMI

Im going to need some help here.

Can someone please explain why Frisch conceded when the vote tally was clearly in recount territory?

Sub 1000 votes seperated the two candidates

He was ordered to.

An ongoing undercover investigation found something.

No further comment until this hits the MSM (if it does) 😎

The amount of absolute rubbish you make up is laughable. Admit it - this is yet more proof that your crying about fraud is all in your mind. She got more votes, so she won. Period.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
As a Conservative that lives in Colorado. She is no different to me than the squad.
I like sanity and adults in leadership.

Even though I see Colorado slowly slipping from purple to blue, I would be happy to only see adult conservative candidates.

If she gets caught out in the rain, she will literally melt before our eyes.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Yeahbutwhatabout the automatic recount ?!*@#$👀

Last count is now at a 0.2% difference !!!

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
As a Conservative that lives in Colorado. She is no different to me than the squad.
I like sanity and adults in leadership.

Even though I see Colorado slowly slipping from purple to blue, I would be happy to only see adult conservative candidates.

If she gets caught out in the rain, she will literally melt before our eyes.

lol

Let me guess. . . . . you voted for Biden and won't admit it.

I have made internet lol at you

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Literal evidence against all these petulant stupid baseless fraud arguments, and still you question it.

Now I feel for the poor people being represented by this absolute moron. She's thick as pigsh** and has nothing to offer except being a young woman (meaning all the boomers support her immediately) and copy/paste rubbish about 2A and Pelosi. She's going to be useless.

Really?

What educated rans neutral gender bi-equal justice warrior would you have prefered?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You dare to question him? He's a conservative who lives in Colorado /hushed voice. When they feel the need to tell you their bona fides, you know they really are what they say they are.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
recount is automatic so it doesn't matter that he conceded, its still not decided yet, so we'll see.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

If he's a conservative, then I have purple hair and am transcrtchual or whatever that is.

I think it has something to do with the male pene. And the gal parts.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join