It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian nurse and doctor speak out.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It appears that the Gold Coast Hospital Covid ward has been closed for months. ICU is flat out but with Covid shot reactions. Doctors are heavily sanctioned to keep their mouths shut, and if they dare get a patient a D Dimer test they are called out by management.APRA will jump on any doctor saying anything negative about the vaccine. The Clowns are now in control of the Australian health system. If it is a depopulation agenda it seems to be working slowly, are we getting to the point where it will crack the health system as injuries start to pile up.?.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I have pointed out elsewhere that the Queensland health system is now firmly in control of the pharmaceutical industry. No governments have the capacity to make their own decisions on any of this. ALL of the advice that is received is from the pharmaceutical industry and if anyone out there thinks that's a good idea then you deserve the death that they are currently administering.

I believe they are trying to pass similar legislation in NSW.

We're #ed

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Uncensored: BOMBSHELL Team Enigma Whistleblower! US DoD Plan to Exterminate Population – Sasha Latypova

So what we are up against is a Department of Defense operation, backed by the World Economic Forum and implemented by a large group of lawyers that have captured the Medical Regulatory Authorities. This is a global operation targeted against the population of the world with the governments forced into protecting the corporate entities pushing this agenda.

For those that do survive or can avoid this agenda, public confidence in the institutions of governance will continue to degrade as people gradually and continually wake up the hard way. I have meet many good people that have already lost their job over this. The scale of the psychological war is massive, D-Day type stuff with the way it has played out.

Large scale wars can take a decade or so to play out, so hang in there. It may take a while for governance to find its moral compass again, it will happen one day. As this insanity continues, do not consent to things that don't make sense. There are a lot of good people around trying to do the right thing. As for those at the top, evil shall destroy the wicked.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This has been in the planning stage for many years, decades in fact.

It is difficult to find an ordinary Aussie Doctor. They are all from the middle east and are cow toed to the Government with the threat of loosing their medical license and deportation.

Aussie Doctors are few and far between.

All planned decades ago. Implemented slowly so we wouldn't notice.

Besides ... if you complain then you are racist.

P

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Uncensored: BOMBSHELL Team Enigma Whistleblower! US DoD Plan to Exterminate Population – Sasha Latypova

So what we are up against is a Department of Defense operation, backed by the World Economic Forum and implemented by a large group of lawyers that have captured the Medical Regulatory Authorities. This is a global operation targeted against the population of the world with the governments forced into protecting the corporate entities pushing this agenda.

For those that do survive or can avoid this agenda, public confidence in the institutions of governance will continue to degrade as people gradually and continually wake up the hard way. I have meet many good people that have already lost their job over this. The scale of the psychological war is massive, D-Day type stuff with the way it has played out.

Large scale wars can take a decade or so to play out, so hang in there. It may take a while for governance to find its moral compass again, it will happen one day. As this insanity continues, do not consent to things that don't make sense. There are a lot of good people around trying to do the right thing. As for those at the top, evil shall destroy the wicked.

Its interesting that the DOD is helping orchestrate it. I mean Department of defense.... you can't make this sh# up.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Its interesting that the DOD is helping orchestrate it. I mean Department of defense.... you can't make this sh# up.

Just note the generality, Department of 'Defense'. Doesn't say to whom they are defending. Certainly not us

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

General Milly does not come across as the sharpest tool in the shed.

It does make one go hmm as for what our national guard is actually fighting for. The culture of war does have a dark side to it and that dark side looks strong these days. This kind of evil cannot be fought with knives and guns, it might take out a few idiots but as we become that which we hate, have we really won?

The courts are long, slow and full of conflicts. Long term to expose, address and resolve this issues for community awareness on the failings of man it is one institution with a chance. Otherwise it will just crumble along with the rest of governance as the toll rises. As for what comes next? Slow and steady approaches usually work better.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So. I have a simple question. If these vaccines are killing and sterilizing people, how are we still having a population surplus every single day?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
So. I have a simple question. If these vaccines are killing and sterilizing people, how are we still having a population surplus every single day?

It's not, there's just tens of thousands of people coordinating to make it all up. Stay asleep.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

If these vaccines are killing and sterilizing people, how are we still having a population surplus every single day?

How do you define a population surplus and where are you getting you mortality figures from? From the tone of your question you seam on board with culling the population.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

If these vaccines are killing and sterilizing people, how are we still having a population surplus every single day?

How do you define a population surplus and where are you getting you mortality figures from? From the tone of your question you seam on board with culling the population.

Everyones using the trust worthy Billy Gates worldometer. Brought to you by the guy who was BFFs with epstein and who is not a doctor.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have a relative who is a doctor. Topped Australasia in med school, shunned playing golf and sports cars, and stayed in the public system his whole life. He ran the accident and emergency ward in Australia's busiest hospital for years, before moving to QLD. He is altruistic, and one of the smartest, most serious people I know.
He's also a workaholic and is high up in the Queensland public hospital system, and has worked in a major hospital close to the Gold Coast for the last 30 years.
He has his gripes with admin, there are horrible inefficiencies and red tape and lots of thing to rail against. I hear all about it when we catch up.
BUT these bitchute stories are ridiculous. If any of this were true, my relative would know and would be fighting the good fight better than any of us could....
Believe me, or believe bitchute. I dont care, but after reading this, I was compelled to write this post, as this bloke really is cut from the right cloth and if this cr@p was going on, he'd bloody know and would be publicly doing something about it. And no way would APRA have the nuts to jump on this guy or others like him if they spoke out.. Not a chance in hell.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   

There is , must be a point where the system crash . I wonder what will be their narrative then ?

Windows Blue screen of death is coming.....

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

You don't get high up in anywhere by calling the system out. You keep your nose clean and do what you are told.
edit on 18-11-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Not this guy. People do still make it to the top through merit, talent, massive sacrifice and a ridiculous amount of work. He could be driving lambos, laying next to fake boobs and playing golf, instead of driving a 20 yo car and volunteering in what little spare time he has... I wish he'd retire for his own sake (and his poor wife's), but he's going into education instead.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Wow that’s odd because I guess Chuck Schumer is telling us since Americans are not Reproducing (vaccine damaged) like before, we need to bring in more people.

Thread from ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From Fox News
www.foxnews.com...

The reason we do not have a massive population left is because of vaccines, and that is something we are not allowed to talk about... except when it starts to drip, drip, drip from people like Schumer who is telling us, without telling us.
edit on 18-11-2022 by StarsInDust because: Just Because

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
Not this guy. People do still make it to the top through merit, talent, massive sacrifice and a ridiculous amount of work. He could be driving lambos, laying next to fake boobs and playing golf, instead of driving a 20 yo car and volunteering in what little spare time he has... I wish he'd retire for his own sake (and his poor wife's), but he's going into education instead.

Write to the Pope. This guy should be canonized.

20 year old car ... that one is a bridge too far.

AAAANNNNDD he volunteers as well.

Give him a chest full of medals while you are at it.

So if big pharma is sliding a cool million to him under the table, he would immediately ring you and confess his sins?

Sorry, your cool story is hearsay.

Great character creation though. Well done!

P

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
You calling me a liar? He's my fricken uncle. He drives a 20 yo Honda. He's got a great place on the beach, I just spent 10 days there with my daughter. And yes, it's a really fricken modest house. ( I suppose that's unbelievable too? ) And yes he does volunteer. There's plenty of Aussies that work their butt's off and still find the energy to volunteer. Some volunteer in the fire brigade, some plant trees etc... He volunteers at the surf club, does his patrols, does his rescues, trains the others in first aid etc.. as do all his offspring, despite having successful careers themselves. The whole family are over achievers I respect them and love them all dearly.....

Despite being depressed and a total cynic myself, I find it strange that I am instantly disbelieved. Sign of the times I suppose, and a reflection of the current state of ATS. I'm just giving my honest experiences. Take it or leave it, but if you call me a liar, I'll call you a doucheflute.
I don't lie on the internet, it's there forever... Duh. I hate getting caught out, it's embarrassing, so I don't lie on the record. Pretty simple stuff in my opinion.
a reply to: pheonix358

edit on 18/11/22 by homerJ because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/11/22 by homerJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

LOOOOOLLLL!!! Yes, child. Everything besides your grainy bitsh1t videos are fake.

Bill Gates has absolutely nothing to do with worldometer, and it's not the only place you can look it up. I guess anything can be true in your head, if you make it up.

Literally anywhere you look for statistics, there are more births than deaths per day worldwide. That's a surplus, and I didn't say anything about it being a bad thing.

originally posted by: StarsInDust

LOL! America is not the world, and our birth trends have been declining for decades. Has NOTHING to do with vaccines, we've just moved past the dark ages and many couples just simply don't want children.
edit on 18-11-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

How do you define a population surplus and where are you getting you mortality figures from?

Sales of diapers for elderly Vs diapers for babies are a good indicative factor mate.

Also thought there was a pretty great video below on upcoming 'population collapse'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join