It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco launches transgender guaranteed income program

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Mayor London Breed announced the launch of a new guaranteed income program for San Francisco’s trans community. The Guaranteed Income for Trans People program will provide low-income transgender San Franciscans with $1,200 each month, for up to 18 months, to help address financial insecurity within trans communities, Breed revealed Wednesday.

Link

So S.F. will pay You to be Trans now. No wonder We can't help the people that really need it because of this woke B.S. Yes its a pilot program that only lasts 18 mos. but heck if you can't decide what gender You are just goto S.F. and they will pay You to make the right choice.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Leave it to San Francisco, the home of liberalism

to pay for people to become Transgender.

Thank you leftist liberal Democratic Party,

you have decided how to fix your rampant

drug addict and homelessness encampments,

become transgender to get a guaranteed income

then maybe they'll stop pooping on the sidewalks

and you can fold up the maps of where tourists

need to avoid human feces and urine on

your streets.

I expect everyone who has to choose between rent/food/gas to get to work will suddenly have the revelation that they are really transgenders, right now that is all the lower middle class and getting close to half the middle class with the fabulous job Biden has done on the economy. Not to mention drug addicts who lay openly on the street will get more drug money by cross dressing and saying they are transgender. Brilliant.
edit on 11/17/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Well don't look now, but the up and coming Presidential Candidate
Gavin Newsom who is California's Governor is part and parcel to
this, and other subversive schemes.

Forewarned ya'll. If you like your mid west states and make fun
of Commiefornia, better start looking for a Republican to vote for.

Just sayin....

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I identify as a single turbo inline six and I demand boost.

That does not mean people should restrict my airflow and inject gasoline into me.

If that sounded stupid, then that's the word I have for this decision.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Let the Messed Coast attract all the crazy it wants, then it can fall into the sea with it.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

What if I still look like a guy but identify as trans?

Check please!

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

How do they know someone is truly transgendered or just someone that is putting on a wig to get benefits...?

I guess they don't care.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It's California. Look at how the COVID relief was scammed. This won't operate any tighter.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The truth about all this, the biggest slap on real low income and poor in California struggling with all the crap that the politicians in the state has done to their economy.

Real families with more needs than a darn mental case transgender, I can see all the drug addict applying for the money and calling themselves "its" because is no just for the gender confuse but also to include anybody that tag themselves as "gender neutral", already the state taxpayer pays for addicts to get a fix at the expenses of the working-class hard workers.

Is beyond me how people will allow political trash do that to them.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I see no reason why SF can't be walled off with the rest of the Left Coast.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Remember the sitcom "Bosom Buddies"?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cclay6482
Remember the sitcom "Bosom Buddies"?

Dang, you trying to age all of us!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The west coast facing sea ports. California will never be pushed out because then the mainland and east coast would loose to project military power into the pacific ocean and California would be an easy target.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Did anyone see the Abundant Birth Project - LINK

The Abundant Birth Project, which offers basic income for Black and Pacific Islander mothers and pregnant people during and after pregnancy. The Abundant Birth Project is a simple approach to achieving better maternal health and birthing outcomes by providing pregnant Black and Pacific Islander women a monthly income supplement for the duration of their pregnancy and during the postpartum period as an economic and reproductive health intervention.

Each year, qualifying pregnant parents in San Francisco who are Black or Pacific Islanders receive $1,000 monthly payments as part of the Abundant Birth Project. Their payments apply for their first trimester until two years post-partum.

OR

The Guaranteed Income Pilot for Artists - LINK

San Francisco launched a pilot program to offer cash relief to local artists who were disproportionately affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Guaranteed Income Pilot for Artists, in partnership with the San Francisco Arts Commission and the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, currently provides 190 artists who live and work in San Francisco monthly payments of $1,000 for up to 18 months.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

Wow more discrimination against American tax payers, California is the testing ground of how the marxist democrats wants the rest of the nation to look like.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
I identify as a single turbo inline six and I demand boost.

That does not mean people should restrict my airflow and inject gasoline into me.

If that sounded stupid, then that's the word I have for this decision.

Of Cummins flavor?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

God I hope so, then my oceanfront property in Arizona will have a nice value increase.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

My new Identity is "IT" A black female pacific islander artist who is transgender.

That statement alone should be enough to convince California right?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Should invest the money in mental health support for this community, rather than what will be perceived as a payment for "giving it a go".

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So we're going to tax people with jobs, and give that money to people who... Don't work? Because they suck at their own gender?

When was the last time gender was involved in getting a job? Last I heard only sex workers needed to get their sex organs involved in getting paid.
This is just free money for bums.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join