It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason The Missile Hit Poland

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: MykeNukem

That is my issue as well.

Either he knew and made the call for article 5 anyway.

Or he didn't know and called for article 5 without all the information.

Yep, exactly.

It's all very shady.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Of course he's going to claim it was Russian. He's not going to risk pissing off Poland by saying it was theirs and they screwed up.

False flags have caused wars to spread, but not when you've extended a war that was supposed to be over a long time ago, and had already won a massive psychological victory. Even if Russia somehow pulls out all the stops and gets all of their objectives, this fight has massively damaged their reputation as a military power, and shown countries the world over that they're more of a paper tiger than a tiger.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

What was he supposed to say? "Sorry, our bad, we didn't mean to blow your farm up", and risk pissing off their source of supplies? Or try to use it for propaganda, and see what happens.

As for Article V, Zelensky calling for it doesn't mean a damn thing. Ukraine isn't a member of NATO and probably never will be at this point. So he can call for them to invoke it all he wants, it's not going to change anything. This is a war of propaganda, on both sides. Zelensky saw something he could use to his advantage in the short term, and tried to use it. Just like Russia has done in the past.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Of course he's going to claim it was Russian. He's not going to risk pissing off Poland by saying it was theirs and they screwed up.

False flags have caused wars to spread, but not when you've extended a war that was supposed to be over a long time ago, and had already won a massive psychological victory. Even if Russia somehow pulls out all the stops and gets all of their objectives, this fight has massively damaged their reputation as a military power, and shown countries the world over that they're more of a paper tiger than a tiger.

LoL!!!!

So making false statements of fact to encourage further NATO involvement is acceptable in your view?

What was he supposed to say? "Sorry, our bad, we didn't mean to blow your farm up", and risk pissing off their source of supplies? Or try to use it for propaganda, and see what happens.

Y E S ! !

WTF is a matter with people?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

He can call for them to invoke Article V all he wants. He has no power to drag NATO into this any more than you or I do. Ukraine isn't a member of NATO, so calling for Article V means absolutely nothing. Again, this is a war of propaganda as much as it is bullets. Saying that they did it both risks pissing off Poland, and their suppliers in the West. Ukraine is fighting a war that could see their country divided into cut to pieces. Zelensky is going to say whatever he has to to try to ensure he keeps getting help.

Both sides are going to say whatever they think they have to in this mess. They're going to try to make themselves look like they're doing no wrong, when everyone knows they are. If they didn't, it wouldn't be propaganda. Expecting rationality from people fighting a war is approaching the height of insanity. It's all about what they can use to get what they want, and no pissing off the friends you have.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yet we are supplying, aiding and funding one side of this war with no oversight, no culpability and no leadership.

This non nato nation sure has plenty enough nato help to keep this war going far past the estimated time. Hindering ceasfires and negotiations.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Of course he called for article 5 his countries being invaded, I’d do the same thing under those circumstances.

If someone invaded your home, would you fight fair? Our would you just do everything possible to take the threat down?

That was a rhetorical question, because I already know your answer… so why should a country be any different?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Just because they aren't NATO doesn't mean that they don't have security agreements and treaties with NATO members. Ignoring those treaties would convince other treaty holders that said nations are going to do the same thing to them if something were to happen.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Just because they aren't NATO doesn't mean that they don't have security agreements and treaties with NATO members. Ignoring those treaties would convince other treaty holders that said nations are going to do the same thing to them if something were to happen.

Those treaties have long been ignored.

We are long past that point and the money is still pouring into that corrupt nation from our corrupt govt.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Of course he called for article 5 his countries being invaded, I’d do the same thing under those circumstances.

If someone invaded your home, would you fight fair? Our would you just do everything possible to take the threat down?

That was a rhetorical question, because I already know your answer… so why should a country be any different?

Ukraine is not NATO.

Argument and logic failure on your part.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

As for Article V, Zelensky calling for it doesn't mean a damn thing. Ukraine isn't a member of NATO and probably never will be at this point. So he can call for them to invoke it all he wants, it's not going to change anything. This is a war of propaganda, on both sides. Zelensky saw something he could use to his advantage in the short term, and tried to use it. Just like Russia has done in the past.

Agreed, except I think integrity is a necessary factor if you want money/assistance from me. Not that I agree with giving them anything, but I digress.

I think NATO should tell him to GFYS now, no? We aren't funding Russia, we're funding Ukraine and they ain't NATO.

It may ALSO have been a poorly attempted false flag. False flags are the "golden egg" of propaganda.

It's not a huge stretch, and even a greater possibility IMO.

Though I didn't just arrive at that opinion by accident, as you've said "propaganda".

Either way, it's shady AF.
edit on 11/17/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So Zelenskyy and all his military and Air Force commanders were 100% certain the missile strike was not theirs.
They all lied to their benefactors and to the world.

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said his military and air force commanders assured him Ukraine was not responsible for Tuesday's blast and he "can't help but trust them." He called for Ukraine's participation in the investigation.

"I have no doubt that it was not our missile or not our missile strike," Zelenskyy said Wednesday.

(Bold-Mine)
www.usatoday.com...

Simple question: How can Zelenskyy and his military commanders be trusted?

'Trust, But Verify' is a great policy...but, in THIS event, verification proved Zelenskyy and his military to be 100% untrustworthy.

Wouldn't we be stupid to ignore this glaring breach of trust, while continuing to take Ukraine at it's word?
edit on 0PMNovCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: alexandrae

What is a "global heaven population"? This sounds like a cult.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So Zelenskyy and all his military and Air Force commanders were 100% certain the missile strike was not theirs.
They all lied to their benefactors and to the world.

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said his military and air force commanders assured him Ukraine was not responsible for Tuesday's blast and he "can't help but trust them." He called for Ukraine's participation in the investigation.

"I have no doubt that it was not our missile or not our missile strike," Zelenskyy said Wednesday.

(Bold-Mine)
www.usatoday.com...

Simple question: How can Zelenskyy and his military commanders be trusted?

'Trust, But Verify' is a great policy...but, in THIS event, verification proved Zelenskyy and his military to be 100% untrustworthy.

Wouldn't we be stupid to ignore this glaring breach of trust, while continuing to take Ukraine at it's word?

Nazi's ALWAYS Lie .

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: FauxMulder

It was a Ukraine missile.

The real reason is because they want WWIII.

So they chose to hit a grain drying facility?

Conspiracies are getting pretty dumb.

No it’s the false flags that are getting really dumb.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

If the missile malfunctioned, as they do, then it was the missile that screwed up but, yes, with hindsight, Zelensky was wrong to blame Russia.

Cooler heads prevailed, thankfully.

Meanwhile, in St Petersburg:

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That Lavrov must be an absolute mega Nazi, then.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nokternus
It is not a cult...just all the people that are going to Heaven after they die.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join