It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason The Missile Hit Poland

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just saying...

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Another thing that really makes me think it was in fact the Russians that fired those missiles is zelenskys whole manner in that press conference. I mean he was angry that Ukraine where blamed for it, he wasn’t even trying to be manipulative or abrasive or anything… he was just genuinely pissed off, demanding that Ukrainian experts get access to the site so they can inspect it.

It’s not proof of anything, just an observation… I doubt he would’ve even had a press conference if he knew it was them that did it.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Very interesting! I have never thought about stealth aircraft needing such a thing for training but it makes a lot of sense.

So sad there are no coatings like that for cars, to offset the police radar

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Kind of like the lengths people go to to believe everything is a false flag.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Difference being that starting from position of a false flag makes tons more sense than govt's telling the truth.

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Difference being that starting from position of a false flag makes tons more sense than govt's telling the truth.

...especially when the government(s) have already been caught in so many lies.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

OK.

Either way, it wasn't Russia.

I took the wait and see approach while everyone was screaming war, war, war, attack, Russia, Russia...

Now it's shown that they weren't responsible for missiles in Poland...

So, we're right back to Russia, Russia, Russia BS with no proof...right where we started.

False flag sure sounds more Occam than all this BS.

---------------

OP: you're coordinate theory is actually interesting.

BUT the first thing I thought is maybe Ukraine entered improper coordinates? Possibility?
edit on 11/17/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FauxMulder

One mistake in over how many thousands of missile launches?

Lives saved in Ukraine, is one way to look at the mistake.

Wow, that's some gold medal level mental gymnastics. How about just don't invade another country.

Seeing things from opposite perspectives takes time to master.... most never do it.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Wouldn't the S300 'manual mode' have allowed for the possibility that this was a FF?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
LOL. Good one!

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: JinMI

...especially when the government(s) have already been caught in so many lies.

and false flags!

There is very few instances on where anyone should give the benefit of doubt to govt.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Most likely it was a missile fired in the air defense mode. I'm not 100% certain, but I believe that if the missile misses its target in the air, it can lock on to secondary targets, and doesn't differentiate between something on the ground, or in the air. It just sees a target that meets its parameters, and locks on. It used to be that it would keep going until it ran out of fuel, and self destructed. But with them having secondary targeting capabilities now, I believe that if they lose their initial target, they simply look for a second target.

Thanks, Zaphod for the replies and for indulging my complete ignorance I have no doubt you know more about the weapons systems and their capabilities than most. This to me is more than just an interesting topic this damn near brought NATO in, I always felt even if it was Russian it wasn't supposed to hit the farm, it seems like a very low-value target.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Of course it does. Because nine months into a war that was expected to last three weeks, at best, is the perfect time to piss off the country that has been your supply point for all the advanced weapons you've been getting. Everyone knows mistakes don't happen in war.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Simple mistake was my thought from the start. Either Russia entered the coordinates wrong, or Ukraine fired at something and missed, and the missile(s) had to come down somewhere. That's far more plausible than Ukraine false flagging this and pissing off Poland, considering Poland is where all their resupply is coming through.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Assuming that the operators are well trained enough to do it. Which isn't an assumption you can jump to. Neither Russia or Ukraine is known for having well trained troops. Both sides require 12-18 month conscription, which doesn't give a lot of time for training operators of any kind of system all the ins and outs of how it works.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I doubt it would have dragged NATO in, beyond moving defensive assets closer to the border of Poland, even if Russia had done it deliberately. Hitting a farm, even with a couple of deaths, is something that can be overlooked with enough hand waving.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Of course it does. Because nine months into a war that was expected to last three weeks, at best, is the perfect time to piss off the country that has been your supply point for all the advanced weapons you've been getting. Everyone knows mistakes don't happen in war.

More like Ukraines entry into NATO has been a carrot on a stick even before the russian invasion. Then zelensky stating it was a russian missile before having all the information, allegedly.

Do we need to reshash all the false flags that opened up wider conflicts...really?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Simple mistake was my thought from the start. Either Russia entered the coordinates wrong, or Ukraine fired at something and missed, and the missile(s) had to come down somewhere. That's far more plausible than Ukraine false flagging this and pissing off Poland, considering Poland is where all their resupply is coming through.

Yes, I agreed with that assessment when the story first broke but then Zelensky said this:

Zelensky: “Terror is not limited to our national borders. Russian missiles hit Poland. … To fire missiles at NATO territory. This is a Russian missile attack on collective security! This is a very significant escalation. We must act.”
Link

That made me go "Hmm", since no one actually had any info yet or they DID, which is what I would expect before he'd release such a statement.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That is my issue as well.

Either he knew and made the call for article 5 anyway.

Or he didn't know and called for article 5 without all the information.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join