It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good YT Vid Thread.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Always love a good YouTube video (even though they are censoring everyone).

If you know of any truly impressive ones then please post.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I like the googletube a lot but that is starting to become less and less as the days go by.

They have a new issue with onlyfans creators posting extremely sexual and some downright nasty things that just squeak under the radar. I always report them but it seems to go unanswered every time.

You would think they would not want content such as "I stole my brothers wifes anal plug, he keeps buzzing it thinking she has it" as a youtube short of this sultry young woman clearly enjoying said act.

I # you not! I would link to this crap but you know.....ban hammer and all. There are many more examples of this too, its not a one of a kind situation.

But according to their creator policy, gun channels can no longer have any more than 19 rounds in a mag. Arbitrary useless moderation over the necessarily and obviously neglected problems that are out there.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sorry for the rant. Here is my contribution to the thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Watch it doing 369km/h. That's around 230mph / 330 feet per second.

Or exactly 1.2667 American football fields per second.

You blink an eye and during that time you travel 33 feet.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Thanks for the vid (and rant) mate, that first vid is great.. and I do love cats.

Consider myself a pretty stoic chap but this vid really did get to me (both dogs are OK).

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Lol I got carsick watching that mate - truly impressive stuff though.

Thought this chap had a rather large pair.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Little dude literally took a beating to get to his friend. Crazzzyyyy

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Cars? Ok. I bring the speed!

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Even I was not comprehending the speed and acceleration in some parts.

Terje's descend, omg absolute nuts!

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Indeed mate, always get a lump in my throat watching that one.

Have you ever seen this one?

Turns out chimps are better than most humans when it comes to short term memory (if you promise them peanuts lol).

edit on 16-11-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Incredible speed indeed but that car would crash in the first corner and be broken after one round

I would # myself because of the tires. If the tires go, the weakest spot and only contact with the road, you're dead before the turbos spool down.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Strait line and high banked circular tracks only no way that thing can handle any kind of flat curves. I just wish there were more turbo noises.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Ahh he does it so fast I don't think I can get any more than 4 of them in memory at that speed. Believe me I tried.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Awesome stuff mate - have you seen this new Tesla malfunction in China?

Bonkers!

Anyway here's one huuuge explosion (Tianjin, 2015).

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Home sick yesterday and spent the day binge watching Hoof GP. There is something oddly soothing about a soft spoken Scottish chap trimming the feet of dairy cattle after driving through the Scottish countryside to Scottish country music.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

Ahh he does it so fast I don't think I can get any more than 4 of them in memory at that speed. Believe me I tried.

Truly amazing talents mate, also reckon this 'fairness study' with Capuchins is worth a watch.

I don't like seeing them in cages though.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I first thought that fireball video is about the Tesla! Then watched the actual video you linked and it looks like there was a failure in the engine management, like the control units going to 100% and stuck there. Terrifying!

It's not easy to prevent such a thing in terms of a switch or emergency stop. In an ICE you can just cut the fuel or ignition, in an EV if the electronic switch is always high at the gate, you're #.

Going to make a call tomorrow to find out if this can happen to my car too

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I know, it's the Steilkurvenstrecke @ Ehra-Lesien in lower Saxony, Germany. It belongs to VW but other manufactures test there too. Just didn't bring it up that it's a dedicated high speed track to not appear like stomping on the car too much

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join