It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumped voting ballots discovered in Santa Cruz mountains

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The voting demographic of Santa Clara, CA

Politics & Voting in Santa Clara, California
The Political Climate in Santa Clara, CA is Strongly liberal.

Santa Clara County, CA is Very liberal. In Santa Clara County, CA 72.6% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 25.2% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 2.1% voted Independent.

In the last Presidential election, Santa Clara county remained overwhelmingly Democratic, 72.6% to 25.2%.

www.bestplaces.net...

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
I have no idea why these 'floaters' do not have to speak English or even understand it. Which leaves our mail going to the wrong streets, wrong houses, we don't get packages, etc.

When I think of all the Americans who could use that job, this really upsets me. The husband of a friend applied to be a mail carrier, he is American, and they sent him out to the country to deliver mail, quite far, and only part time, a few days a week.

The USA does not have an official language.

You're claiming he is not American because he doesn't speak English?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Santa Clara County, CA is Very liberal. In Santa Clara County, CA 72.6% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 25.2% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 2.1% voted Independent.

In the last Presidential election, Santa Clara county remained overwhelmingly Democratic, 72.6% to 25.2%.

www.bestplaces.net...

Not that I truly believe it.

However the argument can surely be made that this is why the place is "strongly liberal."

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Annee

www.bestplaces.net...

Not that I truly believe it.

However the argument can surely be made that this is why the place is "strongly liberal."

Well, CA was large rancheros. CA is mostly agricultural.

I remember Orange County as actually orange groves. Torrance was dairy farms.

There are pockets of Red and pockets of Blue.

I think it's interesting how different political pockets evolve. Gerrymandering though -- that's not OK.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how.
~Joseph Stalin
a reply to: GopiGrl

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That's not accurate.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

English is the official language of 30+ states, though.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GopiGrl

English is the official language of 30+ states, though.

Depends. I am in AZ -- it is an English only state.

Currently, 32 US states have English as the official language. Basically this means that the governments of those states have to offer all their information and documentation in English.

But similarly, state governments are obliged to provide information in other languages when it comes to health or public safety issues.

The EEOC takes a more hostile view of English-only rules. Under its interpretation, any rule requiring employees to speak only English at all times in the workplace is presumed to violate Title VII. Speak-English-Only Rules, 29 C.F.R. §1606.7(a) (2006).

According to the EEOC's interpretation, an English-only rule is valid under Title VII only if:

it is applied only at certain times,
if the rule is justified by business necessity,
the employer effectively notifies employees of the rule and the consequences for breaking it. Id. § (b)-(c).

edit on 16-11-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GopiGrl

Anyone ever fact check or take everything at face value?

Here, I'll do it.

This is from the Greenville area and are repurposed images from 2021.

fox11online.com...

Wait.. Nevermind. Some of the pictures being used are false but there really was mail found by Highway 17, containing up to two dozen ballots. People are reusing the wrong images in tweets I guess. So retracted, but original comment left up.

Should have probably watched the news story before doing exactly what I said everyone else did.
edit on 16-11-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
At the very least this confirms serious chain of custody issues with mail-in ballots. There are so many reasons why mail-in ballots should not be allowed except in certain circumstances - the infirmed, etc. The people shown in the video are more than capable of voting in person.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
At the very least this confirms serious chain of custody issues with mail-in ballots. There are so many reasons why mail-in ballots should not be allowed except in certain circumstances - the infirmed, etc. The people shown in the video are more than capable of voting in person.

1 or 2 dozen ballots -- along with a bunch of other mail.

Not really going to make a difference.

Are there errors and fraud? Yes -- and a percentage allowance.

Is there systematic fraud? NO.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well it's ironic enough to trust the Post Office when all the Postal Workers Unions support Democrat Candidates.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Good case now exists for this whole thing being a false flag 😀

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Good case now exists for this whole thing being a false flag 😀

No clue.

# happens.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

No, that is not the same event. Your pic is from a usps crate/s on side of road. This is in SANTA CLARA COUNTY, not DUMAS COUNTY. This was a garbage bag with ballots. Not the same event, not even close.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

No one said systemic fraud. As someone mistakenly posted, looks like Greenville - near Redding.
But hey, this happens often enough in CA - remember this recall ballot debacle: www.mercurynews.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GopiGrl

No one said systemic fraud. As someone mistakenly posted, looks like Greenville - near Redding.
But hey, this happens often enough in CA - remember this recall ballot debacle: www.mercurynews.com...

Often in CA - - you mean one time?

Bags Full Of Stolen Ballots Found In Seattle Suburb.

I said "No systematic fraud" -- because it needs to be said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join