It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick Death Penalty for Drug Dealers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I feel like the Saudis paid that knucklehead to say this.
Not sure why I feel that way. Lol

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
You'll never run out of people to kill, going down this road. They will just make up new things you can be summarily killed for.

You are correct of course, been trying to think of a way to respond to Your obviously appropriate muse.
I feel like its more of a putting the corrupt on notice type of deal rather than a literal directive..a side choosing ultimatum I suppose..those are never good either..conceded.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
I feel like the Saudis paid that knucklehead to say this.
Not sure why I feel that way. Lol

Ding Ding..And at the end of the day there's this..So it doesn't matter what he says..Hitlers Time Machine and all..What happened to using the weapon of the enemy against them?

Don't think for a second You aren't correct.

Hes a great manager, crap leader.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I have an idea! Since the vast majority of fentanyl etc. is coming directly from China via Mexico we secure the border somehow?

Very few shipping containers coming into our seaports get inspected because it's too monumental of a task; how about investing in drug sniffing dogs and inspect every single one?

Too expensive? Well, the money already sent/laundered via Ukraine would have gone a LONG way towards solving the drug crisis.....but it would put a ton of unncessary, overpaid, ineffective gov. employees in the unemployment lines.

What’s difference between a chemical attack vs shipping tons of toxic addictive poison in overwhelming quantities unchecked?

Attack the source.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You would really be surprised Jagstorm at the movers and shakers at the top of that tree , normally it's the cops running the gangs and the real big boys don't dirty their hands people like El Chappo are just the muscle and the face of the operation.

I smoke pot/mj big deal but I detest anything harder if not for medical use or those man made crap and what it has done to society .

Next to the MIC it is huge business in 2008 the bank's actually admitted if it was not for the drug money running through them they would have collapsed

That's the scale we are talking you have to wonder where they get the money to ship /transport tons of the stuff and not give a hoot if it gets stopped because they normally send 2-3 knowing one will get through a good read for you would be Mark Franland titled the cull

A war on drugs veteran from the trenches
edit on 25/11/2022 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

www.goodreads.com...
edit on 25/11/2022 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join