It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick Death Penalty for Drug Dealers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Trump suggests that drug dealers should get the death penalty and it should be quick.
I agree, but only on ONE condition, ONE condition. If the drug dealer is a Doctor, Nurse, etc. and is found to be a pill pusher, THEY too get the same
Penalty.

Hmmm but would that happen? I knew a rich Chiropractor that was drunk driving and KILLED a man on a motorcycle. That Chiro didn’t do jail time.. Money buys freedom, it really does.

Back to the death penalty for drug dealers. Yes in a perfect world it would work. The problem is we live in an imperfect country.
Many innocent people have been incarcerated. Also, we’ve seen that there’s are a lot of bad cops. Every day there is a new video on a cop that is doing illegal acts. It’s all recorded now, thousands of videos. Watch a few and see how maddening they are. How hard would it be to plant things and “quickly execute” people? Not hard at all.

I also understand what we are doing ISN’T working. Something has to be done. I think of places like Seattle, and Philly and San Francisco. People are totally zombied out, high as a kite and just hanging around on public streets. It’s absolutely gut wrenching.

Maybe instead of getting cops involved, we put a massive bounty on drug dealers. Put them on a show like Americas most wanted. Offer 5 million for each drug dealer… dead or alive, just like the Wild West.
All I know is the war on drugs has been going on for decades and we are still in the trenches!

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have an idea! Since the vast majority of fentanyl etc. is coming directly from China via Mexico we secure the border somehow?

Very few shipping containers coming into our seaports get inspected because it's too monumental of a task; how about investing in drug sniffing dogs and inspect every single one?

Too expensive? Well, the money already sent/laundered via Ukraine would have gone a LONG way towards solving the drug crisis.....but it would put a ton of unncessary, overpaid, ineffective gov. employees in the unemployment lines.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Trump suggests that drug dealers should get the death penalty and it should be quick.

One more thing I disagree with him on.

As a recovered alcoholic/drug addict (drugs of choice were MJ, coc aine, meth, PCP, psychedelics, ludes and placidil), and given that any and all laws against drugs are totally UnConstitutional on their face, I believe that drugs - - ALL drugs - should be completely and totally decriminalized.

Regulate them just like cigarettes and alcohol are today. Tax the crapola out of them.

What I would support is a quick death penalty for anyone caught intentionally selling to minors, with an exception for parents/siblings providing them to their kids/siblings.
edit on 16-11-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Sugar, tobacco, caffeine. What's the criteria for death punishable drugs?
Whichever drugs detract from a taxable, controllable, and productive populace?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Exactly Fentanyl is becoming a larger issue than most other illicit drugs.

That said not sure if that campaign plank is a needle mover for most voters, hell I agree but it isn't a top 10 priority and certainly not a top 5

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Due process, no matter the crime.

That's how we do it, no?

I don't agree with him on this at all.

I'm pro-DP, but no "special" exceptions, that's a slippery slope we don't want to ride IMO

Just my opinion, we don't even have the DP here in Canada, lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Opioids and chemical castrati- oh uh, Puberty Blockers as well

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Starts off throwing crap out to see what sticks.

It's his MO.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Drugs should be legalised

Why should Tobacco or alcohol be legal but everything else gets you a prison sentence or as you would prefer legally killed

What someone wants to do with their own body is their business, if someone robs/steals to feed that habit then lock them up accordingly

But if someone wants to ingest something which nature produces I say let them do so freely and legally

edit on 000000p3010America/Chicago11162022311 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The death penalty for drug dealers.....what a messed up road you democrats have forced me down.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Eh, pushing execution within 24 hours of an arrest, is just a dumb idea. If he chooses to use this on his platform, good luck I guess. Some will lap it up like a kitten with warm milk.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

The death penalty for drug dealers.....what a messed up road you democrats have forced me down.

Not a single person ever will have forced you to go down that road.
I assume you are being sarcastic no?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
He just needs to STFU and let desantis run. Death penalty for drugs? Wow.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

How about we start with the ones that destroy families and result in rape, murder, and theft.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
People have been doing drugs for thousands of years. They wont stop. We would be better off to quit wasting money on a losing battle and follow the Portugal example.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Drugs and alcohol can be rehabilitated, that's a fact. Pedophilia cannot be, that's a crime I would support a death penalty and quick. 👍

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Or...we can just legalize it all and let all those with irresponsible habits kill themselves off. I do not support drugs being criminal nor do I support my tax money paying for our supporting anything for those who make their own irresponsible choices.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So who do we whack in the CIA first?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

alcohol destroys families does it not? cigarettes destroy families via all the illnesses associated with them do they not?

as with ALL drugs its the users actions not the substance

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm going to start this by saying that I like Trump more than Biden, but I do not like Trump very much either.

On its face, the way that this is worded I 100% disagree with this policy.

I do believe that certain actions should warrant harsh punishments though.

Cutting product with something poisonous, lacing it to get someone addicted to something else. Lacing it with something poisonous. And obviously selling to children.

If someone dies for a reason other than "normal" OD because of a product they purchased from said dealer then the dealer should be charged with a crime that includes possible capital punishment.

That's my .02¢ anyway.

As far as all drugs being legal like a few people have mentioned, I don't know if that's the answer either. If that is ever done I don't think just flipping the switch to "legal" would be a good choice. We would need education programs and possibly retraining drug task force to deal with a larger scale of people who are high on drugs while committing other crimes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join