It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland Missile Strike May Have Come From Ukraine Self-Defense: US Officials

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Update (0017ET): The missile that struck Poland may have been fired by Ukrainian forces at an incoming Russian missile, AP reports, citing three unidentified US officials.

[K]ey questions around the circumstances of the missile launch remained amid the confusion caused by a blistering series of Russian airstrikes across the nearby border in Ukraine, none larger than who fired it. Russia denied any involvement in the Poland blast.

Three U.S. officials said preliminary assessments suggested the missile was fired by Ukrainian forces at an incoming Russian one amid the crushing salvo against Ukraine’s electrical infrastructure Tuesday. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicl

Poland Missile Strike May Have Come From Ukraine Self-Defense: US Officials

I think this an important update.

But not as important as to pay attention to how the tragedy was used by talking heads all over the planet.

You see, most just heard "Russian" and ran with it.

I thought I'd share this one as soon as possible before too many of us jump to conclusions, like the MSM did.

EDIT TO ADD UPDATE

Associated Press issues correction after reporting Russian missiles killed two people in Poland
UPDATE: AP Correction

edit on 11/16/2022 by Maxmars because: Edit to add Updated info

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I was discussing the situation earlier with a friend and we both agreed that this was the most likely scenario given the evidence available to the public.
Sucks that incidents such as these occur more often than we would like to admit. But that is war unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Zelensky did a photo op in kherson and called it a victory a bit mature.
Than you have something like this happen where Zelensky had being pushing NATO militarily to intervene in Ukraine.

How is this a sign that Ukraine is winning?
edit on 16-11-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The Ukrainian people are just grist for their mill... there are no winners there except the black market, oligarchs, and the prostitutes in government who serve them.

Sorry, that may have come off more rudely than I intended...
edit on 11/16/2022 by Maxmars because: grammar

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Biden in Bali stated that it was most likely "not Russia"
(Biden in Bali sounds like an old Bob Hope movie)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

How is this a sign that Ukraine is winning?

We don't know .
Instead of everyone running around like a chicken with it's head cut off proclaiming how Russia attacked Poland , they should wait until they DO KNOW .
Ignorance is as ignorance says .

Wizard's First Rule: people are stupid." Richard and Kahlan frowned even more. "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool

Wizard's First Rule : Terry Goodkind
The Wizard Zed describing how most magic works . (and folks nowadays work)_
edit on 11/16/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You had such brave and stunning news outlets, headlines from the British clown outlets.
"Russian soldiers swim naked from Kehrson, from AFU"

Completely far fetched headlines.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So then, more than 2 innocent polish citizens?
Ok then…..

Anyone else make out where this is headed? And clearly whom is driving?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I called this on Twitter early on and the cucks with Ukraine flags and made up pronouns trolled me hard. lol Which I love anyways.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Even CNN with its “Russian-made missile” headline explains it wasn’t known to whom the missile belonged or where it was shot from.

This in itself I found rather telling FWIW.
edit on 16-11-2022 by slatesteam because: Boom

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Yeah, the big font headlines are like that now.... the utterances of their trained talking head monkeys is little more than a footnote. It's the visual equivalent of 'click-bait.'

BREAKING NEWS: RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA
(maybe)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
As soon as the pentagon shifted the narrative the bots went quiet or started calling for peace talks. It happened here as well...

You know your government is ****ed up when the military is the one calling for peace and the politicians are a bunch of bloodthirsty warmongers provoking WWIII. I will give Biden credit for calling the Poland missile what it was though.

It's I'm finally glad to see some people with some pull growing a pair.

Even if it is this tool.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Regarding the photo, you can select to only wear your top 3 medals. It’s more common in the Navy, but some people have so many ribbons they’d have to alter their uniform to fit them all.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Nice! Not many people know that.

(Of course, most modern generals have the dress uniforms altered... so there's that.)

But Ike's more of an exception than the rule.
edit on 11/16/2022 by Maxmars because: Because I'm not perfect

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
In this case the media can whine like the bitch’s they are, slavering for their masters motives.

Cooler heads will prevail here and are prevailing. You don’t start WW3 because a ‘rogue’ missile hit Poland. Whatever the circumstances this will be downplayed and assessed as an accident in which a Russian Made missile fired by Ukraine hit Poland. Obviously it doesn’t explain the missiles hitting Moldova, but we are not hearing about those because Moldova isn’t in NATO.

As is right the adults will de-escalate this situation and it will go away. I imagine, in the background, words will be said and positions restated.

No harm done, except to the poor souls who lost their lives in Poland.
edit on 16-11-2022 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Listening to UK Sky news is making me laugh this morning. They went all out yesterday blaming Russia. This morning they are 'circling back' and saying the missile strike in Poland wouldn't have happened if Russia hadn't invaded Ukraine, and Ukraine was only trying to deflect the Russian bombardment with over 100 missiles hitting Ukraine yesterday! Seriously???

You hold the gun, you fire the gun..... you miss your target and kill somebody else..... you still fired the gun.
Russia said it wasn't them. Biden says it wasn't Russia. Not a word of apology to Poland that I've heard yet, from Ukraine.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Maybe all this is to distract from the news that the Democrats gave billions to Ukraine, which in turn Ukraine donated a bunch of that money to the FTX crypto exchange and then FTX donated like 40 million to the Democrat party. You know, money laundering! Funny how FTX just blew up financially too.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

'Bloodthirsty Warmongers'?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Let me get this right. Russia is, of course, not NATO and the warmongering propaganda machinery, their presstitutes and several transatlantic controlled war-hawk politicians said now it´s time for the NATO alliance case. If i am not totally wrong informed the Ukraine is not a NATO member too. Isn´t it time now for all the war-hawks and NATO supporters, for all the transatlantic controlled war-hawks, to ask for the NATO alliance case against the Ukraine?

Tbh, when i heard about that incident yesterday i asked myself: Cui bono? Who is doing everything since months to get the NATO involved in that wag the dog war scenario in the Ukraine? Is it Putin or is it Selenskyi? If Russia retreats, why should they do such a terribly stupid move to get the NATO involved while retreating? Why did all the pro-NATO war-hawks instantly call for the NATO alliance case, why did the MSM propaganda machinery work with 110% on their propaganda regarding this incident? Why was there a Wikipedia entry a few seconds/minutes after the incident happened?

edit on 16 11 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The same British news media outlets that were creating hilariously clearly fake headlines from Ukraine like this.
"Russian Soldiers swim across river as they fled kherson"
The telegraph.

When Russians withdrawn the area without issues.
Your British News media sure likes to make up news headlines now

They went all out yesterday blaming Russia

Its all scripted its what they had being programmed to say on the cameras.

Just as they are lying about the soaring energy bills.
They Media never blame the sanctions..
edit on 16-11-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join