It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Sam Bankman-Fried?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Sam Bankman-Fried is the founder and former CEO of FTX, I'm sure you've heard that in the news lately. It's estimated at one point he was worth about 26 billion dollars. Where did this money come from and how does Ukraine get involved? Intersting question.

Coindesk.com refutes the Ukrainian involvement in FTX but makes a fatal flaw in judgment. The story alleges that Ukraine was only using FTX to turn crypto into fiat currency. Where did they get the crypto from? Why would they need to sell crypto via FTX to obtain fiat currency? Weren't we giving them billions of dollars and weapons?

What's going on here? Fortune.com Politicians are regifting donations to distance themselves from FTX founder. Why?

Axios.com could it be that he donated 37 million dollars during the last election cycle, almost all going to democratic candidates? And that's what we know about. He's a crypto dealer, untraceable currency. I think you can change the million to billion and nobody would be any wiser.

Is this how the money laundering scam worked? Give tax payer money to Ukraine via crypto, they sell and Sam takes his profit and he donates some money back to the democratic party. Rince repeat. Once the mid terms are in the books, no more need for Sam Bankman-Fried.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Big time Democrat donor
What a shock. He still pales next to Soros.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

And while we are at it, who is Michael Kives?

threadreaderapp.com...

Is he like the Ray Epps of 1/6?

This is all linked to The Clinton Foundation, and it was
a looting on a scale bigger than Madoff.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

That is super interesting! Still reading through it but wow, millions and millions of dollars just shuffling around behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I didn't realize how much Tom Brady and Giselle were part of this. I wonder how many lifetimes of losses they just incurred.

I've made some bad investments but Tom was like "hold my beer".

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well, I'm sure a lot of FTX customers would have liked to see this before today.

Alemeda Research - Twitter

She was the CEO of Alemeda Research. Rumors are she dated Sam.
edit on 15-11-2022 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm hoping since they were a part of it maybe msm will talk about it. They talk about everything else Brady does

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Who is Sam Bankman-Fried?

Looking like he's a real motherf#ker turned up-side-down šŸ˜€

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Big time Democrat donor
What a shock. He still pales next to Soros.

He's a Soros subdivision, one twine in the snare šŸ˜€

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think more people need to be asking who is Gary Wang? He is said to be a co founder of FTX, but little is known about him.

This same source said that while they had met Wang in person, they never spoke and ā€œhe rarely talked with people.ā€

"When you have to talk to Gary he batches all responses once a week,ā€ said the FTX investor. Heā€™s ā€œhard to get in touch with.ā€

This is a sentiment echoed by the other sources The Block spoke to about Wang. One former FTX and Alameda employee said that Wang doesnā€™t talk much and doesnā€™t need much but remains very close to SBF, who is the person Wang spoke with the most.

Another said that Alameda CEO Ellison was one of the only people who could get a quick response from Wang.

ā€œNo idea how involved he was, he was definitely considered close circle back then and I have no reason to believe that changed,ā€ said the former employee.

Wang lived in a luxury penthouse in the exclusive Albany community in the Bahamas alongside Bankman-Fried, Ellison and several others.

Marc Cohodes, a short seller famed for doing deep dives into the companies he targets, has been publicly warning people about FTX since May.

ā€œGary Wang doesn't have any digital presence. He doesn't have a searchable email, a phone number, and doesn't talk to anyone that I could find,ā€ Cohodes in a statement to The Block.

ā€œThat kind of behaviour raises more questions than answers. No one supposedly worth $11 billion hides like that.ā€

Who is billionaire FTX co-founder Gary Wang?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I never heard the name Sam Bankman-Fried before last Friday. I surely never heard of this Gary Wang fellow.

All of this is like peeling back the onion only to find more layers underneath. I wonder where it all leads to.

Probably something nobody is expecting.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

SBF (Sam Bankman-Fried) is responsible for being the the 2nd largest Democratic Party donor while partnering with the World Economic Forum and the Bank of Ukraine.

SBF himself has given $50 million to Democrats including Joe Biden, the family has ties to the Klaus Schwabā€™s World Economic Forum, and FTX has some kind of financial partnership with Ukraine.

Souce

SBF was hailed by Fortune as the next Warren Buffett. Matt Damon, Larry David, and Tom Brady all endorsed his products in national advertising, including a Super Bowl spot. Brady even got an equity deal, which is now probably worth zero.

Sorry to tap out, but I've hit my limit on FTX info for the day. I just encourage anyone intrigued by this rabbit hole to check that article and look a little more into SBF's ties to Gary Gensler at the SEC, the Ellison's, the Ukraine "donations" that were siphoned back into democratic campaigns, and the other incestuous relationships between these shady FTX characters and g0v/other private interest groups. This thing stinks to high heaven

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Probably their Chinese Communist Party connection. Where did the start up money come from? These were all young adults, so how, and where did they get anyone to back them? Gary acts like a silent partner, he was hard to get in touch with, and rarely spoke. Could be because he didn't speak English very well.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Popular youtuber, Coffeezilla did a video on how SBF and FTX was a ponzi scheme 6 months ago while everyone was tripping all over themselves worshipping the guy. Coffeezilla's channel is about exposing scammers.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yep.
I made a thread about this clown the other day.
1 million or more creditors they are saying and at least 9 billion, maybe more in liabilities, with some people saying possibly around 50 billion.
Shifty connections and conflicts of interest all over the place.

Marc Cohodes says heā€™s been looking into SBF for a long time and canā€™t figure out how he has done anything except rip people off, he says he took the info to the finance reporters for Bloomberg last spring I think and they didnā€™t want to touch the story.

Everyone says SBF is a complete dipsh!t along with Ellison the CEO of Alameda, she is a train wreck and how didnā€™t the big players who invested in it not figure it out?
Who is the brains behind this scam operation?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There is much more to this...
It isn't just money laundering...

Twitter profile picture.

Twitter
Pizzagate 2.0.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Caroline Ellison's father is Glenn Ellison, Professor of Economics, M.I.T.
How did he not figure it out? Or maybe he too is involved.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Caroline Ellison's father is Glenn Ellison, Professor of Economics, M.I.T.
How did he not figure it out? Or maybe he too is involved.

He was also SEC Chairman Gary Genslerā€™s boss at MIT.
I am sure they are all involved.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It's becoming very clear that George Carlin may have had it right after all. It's a big club folks and you're not in it.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Great thread, also some interesting connections made in the vid below.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join