It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion kills two in Poland near Ukraine border

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

my Guess is that Poland will send in anti-missle defense systems as defense for Ukraine, and declare a no fly zone over western ukraine. Poland will also station troops on the border with belarus by kiev. All this will free up the ukrainian army to send men to the fronts. On top of that, I expect NATO to send massive resources to Ukraine, to start training for a spring offensive. Ukraine will take back more land, and if Russia tries anything with the Poles, Poland will send in even more.

The question is, what happens when Russia hits Poles in Ukraine, or tries too? What then, Article 5 can't be declared then, it can now though.....

Camain

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Mahogany
The missile barrage also went into Moldova and knocked out power stations. In Poland it was grain silos. Both of these are strategic targets going into the winter.

This doesn't feel like it was a mistake -- this was intentional targeting.

Prove it.

Prove that a nuclear power intentionally targeted a NATO nation.

Go on.

Missiles also hit power stations in Moldova. So, missiles hit accidentally taking out a grain farm in Poland and power stations in Moldova? That isn’t accidental.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

I noticed you didn't provide a source.

Also, Moldova isn't a NATO nation.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I personally think that even if it is true, it will be played off as an accident. I don't think that there is an appetite for a World War.

Still, when the sources are mainstream sources, it has to be taken more seriously. Lord knows what Putin is capable of after being backed into a corner. A guy who stages photos of himself à la Kim Jong-Un is not a person who can be trusted or his actions predicted.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Wow! Talk about over hyping something. Back in the Cold War the Soviets would jam radios, distort or send false navigation signals to lure aircraft over their territory, where they were then shot down. Military aircraft and civilian aircraft alike. Google KAL Flight 007. There was no World War Three. Now you seem to think that reports of a missile going off target and killing two people is going to trigger it. Grow up.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I personally think that even if it is true, it will be played off as an accident. I don't think that there is an appetite for a World War.

We, may not have an appetite, however those in control of the gov't sure seem to have one that is insatiable.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Since I love being devils advocate to keep a somewhat neutral POV, I'm going to be flagged "pro Putin" for pointing out the following in a neutral way but will do it anyways:

There are enough crazy war hawks everywhere and in Ukraine that would be willing to kill innocent uninvolved civilians just to blame it on Russia and finally get their WWIII.

With all the equipment being handed out, rocket launchers, mortars to even civilians or just anyone willing to use them against the Russians, Poland and NATO should first verify if it really was a Russian missile. If it was, Putin should get a ultimatum to clear that up.

Hopefully Poland will keep a calm head and address this to Putin first. I don't think, unless Putin wants the NATO to join, that this was an intentional act. If it wasn't, for sake of the world peace, Poland should give Putin the chance to offer reparations and an official excuse towards the Polish people. This won't help the families or dead involved but can help to avoid WWIII.

Also, enlist all people that have been screaming and putting their bets on WWIII, to be sent directly to the front. Including the politicians.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join