It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMICRON... HELLHOUND... Naming the next Covid variant MEME CONTEST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The never ending game on self-one-upsmanship...

Quite recently I did a muse thread about how to make an even scarier sounding name for the next COVID variant / strain name.

I AM OMICRON!!! (Naming the next COVID strain.)

And then just the other day, it's as if the people that name the things read the thread and did even better than the concept of it therein:

Hellhound Will Get You

Yes, they actually named the new strain "HELLHOUND". Which going by old European mythologies, eventually the subject of Werewolves comes into it. So we had a lot of fun in that thread. What's next from there, vampires, perhaps?

So here's the memes that came to me for all that fun:

originally posted by: godsovein
And when the vampire, werewolf and zombie trope variant names get used up there's always alien viruses:

originally posted by: godsovein
Alright, now I give you the most terrifying one of all!!!!!!

Here's another new one I thought up today:

And that's Biden's face, which the shape fit perfect, and the face on his real skin looks like a burn victim, but I just couldnt compost any more and have any hope of seeing who it is. I dont this stuff for a living.

So please, if you can do my meme ideas even better, go for it! That's how memes work.

And hey, you got a good meme / caption idea, but not so good at making them, post the idea. They want to scare the cappola out of us. I want us to laugh.
edit on 14-11-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Meme this is, yes.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

These fookers get off on scaring the hell out of us. They always have. Aren't you over it? I've been.

We're supposed to have fun. And following they've actually resorted to naming a wild flu strain "HELLHOUND", the game is on. I argue. And check it out, we get ahead of them on their game, and when they go there next, we get to gloat! Chumps. Laughful, yawns. They already turned it into a meme war with "HELLHOUND", now it's time we win said meme war!

No no no!

Fight back!!

edit on 14-11-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Naw i got it... FOX-DIE.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is not the meme you are looking for.

edit on 11 14 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

We dust off and nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Aw yeah. If ATS dont know how to have any fun anymore, it might just be the only way to be sure...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
OH i got another one. Ultramaga Joe 303030.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The happy smiling friendly variant?

Oh! The happy ending variant!

Meet thy maker variant?

Celebrating life variant.

The two for one variant!

a reply to: godsovein

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Manging with Joe variant

Don’t fuk a Biden variant

a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Omicron II - Electric Boogaloo

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Nibirucron

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Don't have a meme yet , but "

The Andromeda Strain .,

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
We've got some good stuff coming in so far. Ca'mone ATS where's your Meme Gumption?

Fine, this one here now isn't funny, but memes (modern form of communication) aren't inherently supposed to be:

This one isn't done lightly. What its done to the communities around the ones that got into it, isn't. I can say I know about more old friends that died to this than to COVID.

Making this one anyways, got me thinking, it's like there's people addicted to these vaccine jabs. They get the happy feelz. For weeks they float around all elated, Cloud Nine, smug, going around evangelizing how stoked they are to get to be superheros helping save the world.

Like when environmentalists buy a new hybrid Prius:

edit on 15-11-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Finally found and installed my fonts archive, redo some of these better.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The Garganton Delatantentus-Van-Tampertantanoious variant - sounds like it would make a few dollars but was rejected at the board meetings - but then again "Nukef*ked in penvagined*ck" has more of a ring to it

Sorry but it has become so obvious to the point of stupidity at times - and then it becomes more even more obvious to the point that it does not matter what others think at all or whatsoever....

Pee is indeed stored in the ba... argument ensues

edit on 18-11-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Maximus Covid, then there Ultima or Omega, Doom, Sayanora, Aidos, Parting is such sweet sorrow variant, Chow(Hi, then Goodbye) Variants, XXX Variant, save the best for the worst, right!
edit on 18-11-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join