It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Park Bigfoot Warnings: Hoaxes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
www.pennlive.com...

Some Pennsylvania state parks occasionally may urge campers to follow bear country etiquette like storing food in locked vehicles.

But no Pennsylvania state parks has ever issued a call for “elevated park etiquette” because of Bigfoot.

Posters warning of Bigfoot sightings in some parks and calling for a heightened level of caution are a pure hoax being perpetuated by unknown actors, according to Wesley Robinson, press secretary for the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, which administers state parks.

I wonder if at some point some governmental authority will admit the possibility and warn or caution people.

I'm told that back in the 60s or 70s there was a field guide on some military base listing bigfoot. Personnel were told to leave him alone.
I also hears a story that in Quantico base in the 70s patrols regularly spotted squatches and were told to leave them alone. 'forget you ever saw anything'.
apparently Pennsylvania has a good number of sightings
any Pennsylvanians with info for us?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Goob, you may appreciate this link.

Entire atlas can be downloaded there as well.

Not sure if joke or not.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Funny Poster. Western PA folks are very cool.

At 25 min starts Lloyd Pye's presentation on proof of Big Foot.

edit on 11 14 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

My grandmother lived on the edge of a forest in Pennsylvania.

Let me tell you, something is in those woods.
Anyone that knows anything about the Appalachians and
The woods, and night, and not looking outside and not going outside KNOWS exactly what I’m talking about.

There are creatures out there. We grew up calling them vampires, but I don’t know what was really out there.
All I know it wasn’t a joke, and the adults were just as apprehensive as the children.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
just fetterman wandering around.

had to, sorry.

i was watching expedition x
and they were looking for the jersey devil in the pine barrens.

there could be all kinds of cryptids out in the wilderness around the globe.

i believe they are out there.

low land gorillas, opkapi, recent finds.
off the top of my head.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ooh great post, was going to link that one.

Bigfoot confirmed by the Government?

Have been going through lots of Sasquatch Chronicles (and submissions to Isdahl) - insane how people don't think 'Sasquatch' is a real issue.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

When lived in PA in early 1980's there was case of this guy, near Harrisburg (town is Enola across the Susquehanna ) who was little bored and decided to liven things up

Took old army jacket, went to K Mart and bought gorilla mask and fake fur. Glued fur to jacket . Went out on road at night and waited for car to come by. Would then run out across road, stare at car and disappear into woods

the news got around of 'Bigfoot" in the woods , people started showing up in woods with guns looking to shoot the "creature" in the woods

Judge fined him $75 for disorderly conduct

Was a hit at the town Halloween party for the kids showing up as "Bigfoot"

"Pine hill Creature"

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-11-2022 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Similar in Selbyville Delaware; guy dressed as swamp monster (raccoon coat, ape mask, club) surprising lovers lane teens.
ended up in the Christmas parade.
www.denvermichaels.net...

I've heard about guys playing bigfoot but they run serious risk of getting shot. Sounds cool but bad idea.

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add linque

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Hey dude have you ever looked at the close range pattern similarities in close range testimonies from all the (globally) separately located witnesses?

The numbers (and society cross section) are mind-blowing.

There's me thinking the UFO subject was obvious.

• Thought there was some fascinating (and healthy) speculation towards the end of this one.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
just fetterman wandering around.

Little feet. Little brain. Not qualified to be the elusive Intelligent Bigfoot.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Just a bunch of haints, the same as usual. That's one reason I haven't done more than a day hike on any Appalachian Trail segment. I don't know how I'd handle overnight in such a place, especially when you get passed, North Carolina.

new topics

top topics

join