It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we subconsciously seek out the wrong Partner?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
most girls i know really love going to rugby games.

cant imagine what went wrong here.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

This has happened to me in the past, the likes of ghosting and a lack of explanation. I got one eventually and still occasionally talk with her, it was her friends feeding her head full of doubts.

I suspect many people walk away from relationships with bitterness and negativity. Maybe that's why the act of ghosting is becoming popular? Attempting to cut out parts that people with really bad advice say are cancerous.

Delusional at best comes to mind.

a reply to: Cymru

I'm still young but I've been there a few times, I notice what love does to people, it turns them into beautiful morons when they're jacked up on the love drugs

Love is blind though and we can fall in love with anyone under the right circumstances. Don't be so hard on yourself.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
This is the bit that really chokes me.
We talked about everything and for that to suddenly stop was not expected.
When she was in hospital and we were talking , the Nurse asked how long we had been together as we seemed so happy.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

I'm probably not the best at love advice but I do understand us males aren't the most capable at keeping an open heart.

We usually close up after experiences like this, I figured the better advice for us is to keep an open heart but keep it in your chest and not on your sleeve.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Never a truer word spoken.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenderstton

Hot off the press, she has been seeing her "ex" who supposedly left the country for a few months.
The web of deceit is staggering and has left me shell shocked as to the levels some people will stoop.
Deep diving to find his number and either a)word him up on her personality or b)have it out with him.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join