It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I denounce antisemitism...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish
a reply to: olaru12
I'm not Bones but I can tell you what they meant. Some people believe the Jews are behind the White replacement "conspiracy theory". Kinda hard to call it a "conspiracy theory" when there are actual documents titled "Replacement Migration".

Got a link to those "Replacement Migration" docs? How do you stand with replacement theory?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

All the ones I can find are pdf format, I'm on mobile so im not downloading them just to share when it's all available in the public domain, so help yourself. Besides, i know what side you're on, it would benefit all if you researched and found the answer(s) for yourself because you're either not going to believe me or you'll attack the sources totally neglecting the content found within. I've been around here long enough to know how things "work".
Just keep in mind, we were originally told there was no replacement migration. Now they say it's to replace aging and dwindling populations. I see that as moving the goalposts.
Here's an article on a whim
silview.media...

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish

Thanks, you answered my question!

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I am not a Kanye fan for his music nor the trash he married.
But I stand by all the truth he speaks. And he needs to speak more and speak louder. He is not wrong. On any of it. And nobody can debunk any of it.
He could write a book on it all. I sure could. And so could a bunch of other people here. #, there are threads upon threads of the same things he is speaking about that have been talked about for years upon years. Ya know 'conspiracies'. All true.

I believe his heart is in the right place because the truth he speaks is sure not getting him anything.

I am sick of certain segments of the population getting special treatment while white people, especial white men get # on. I wont give them special treatment. They certainly wont give it to me.

Dave Chappell is funny AF. Even if I dont always agree with him on politics. He is funny and comedy is meant to be edgy and should never ever be censored. Everyone is fair game and if you cannot laugh at yourself and allow your race/origin/skin color/blahblahblah to be a subject of a joke. Get some therapy and find a sense of humor. ALL of our ancestors were subject to some sort of brutality at some time in history. All of us have a story. Nobody is more special than anyone else.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: zachsquatch1

I agree.

And while we're into grand gestures, the US should rebuild all the countries it invaded under false pretexts on its own dime.

Sound good?

yes

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You shouldn't take everything so serious. Chill and enjoy!

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Can you please point me to the anti-irish threads on ATS.

edit on 12 11 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
That's Faux Chappelle you are quoting.

This was Dave Chappelle, a sweet, smart, and soo funny.

Skip to my Lou.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join