It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
17%

BREAKING REPORT: With ONLY 17% Democrat Turnout on Election Day – Katie Hobbs and Democrats Are Winning OVER 50% OF MARICOPA COUNTY Election Day Totals.. -GWP

seems totally normal

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Someone mentioned on the final page of thread 41 about hunter being on Mario’s space tomorrow.
The picture that Mario Narwall used on twitter to announce hunters participation…Hunter has a black eye.
Wonder if this is his public appearance requirement with a black eye stage

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Hi Pete! Could you link the tweet with the Hunter black-eye pic please? I can't locate it.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Cheers and kudos for dragging us marching on, to finish the marathon, into part 42...
"The answer to Life, the Universe, and everything!"
(Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy).

Here's hoping POTUS45 hands out the Babel fish translators tomorrow!

( Don't forget to ARCHIVE peeps... could get choppy tomorrow!)
edit on 14-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Does hunter have twit acc for space utilization?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Pete! Could you link the tweet with the Hunter black-eye pic please? I can't locate it.

Apparently he deleted the post with the image
twitter.com...

Here’s also a video of him (from the same screen grab, note I did not vet this specific twitter account, it’s just what I can quickly find that applies to the Mario post)
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Bumping this from last page of part 41, as many will not have seen it:

link

I'm gobsmacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just been listening to this Mario Nawfal twitter space as, for the last few days, it has provided fascinating insight into crypto industry leaders' reactions to the FTX, Sam Bankman Fried debacle and what the industry can do to recover reputation and avoid recurrence.

I've been listening to such people as Elon Musk, Kim DotCom, CZ from Binance, Simon Dixon, etc. as though they were in the same room... truly fascinating.

Anywho... the host just declared that Hunter Biden will be joining the space at 10:15 on Tuesday 15th; to talk about his art with respect to NFTs. Apparently this is going to be Hunter's first step into launching into NFTs.

Why am I gobsmacked?

Because the host, Mario, just asked, in total innocence:

"What questions shall we ask him as we need to make the most of the opportunity of any door into government contacts!"

Fortunately someone on the call who was more red-pilled, responded "Where do we start? There's loads of questions!".

I'm left with the following questions:

1) Is Hunter flipped and controlled by White Hats?

2) If so, then why is he joining a call with Crypto industry leaders a mere few hours before POTUS45's Tuesday announcement?

3) He must know that he's imminently going to be questioned and/or indicted - so why is he organising to try to start an NFT business?

Consider me gobsmacked!

P.s. I have to feedback that I've been mostly impressed with the business acumen of the people on the call; which reminds me of some of the better business startups I've been involved in - BUT - they're so blinkered that, after a scandalous $50bn theft causing the bankruptcy of a major crypto exchange (twice the size of Enron), they seriously think that if they set up a fund to protect other companies from collapse, it will avoid government regulation being applied!

Reply by 13Kiwi20qYes

Surreal, split worlds.

Real hard to see Dotcom not having claws out with hunter, just no sense in what you have shared, in my mind.

Ps like a time shift or dimesion move, please share more when able Rel, blessings

My response

Precisement, 13Kiwi20qYes, No sense! It felt surreal when the announcement was made... reminded me of the dejavu cat in the matrix!

Did I subconsciously manifest it to happen? No idea.

Dotcom is actually almost a joint host on these calls, though he drops in and out. I've been most impressed with his grasp on the crypto issues. I don't think he was listening in tho when the Hunter announcement was made.

Anyone can listen in on this space, from my link to the twitter account in prior post.

This may also provide an opportunity for someone on the thread, who's well known enough, to get past the twitter space gate keepers and actually ask a pertinent question!

Additional comments in the discussion points in subsequent posts...

cranky, I'd appreciate your perspective on this; assuming White Hats control Hunter (or not).

I'm as baffled by this as you are. WTF? This guy is as toxic as nuclear waste, his art "career" is pretty much a joke related to the Big Guy. FTX just blew up and is directly tied to The Big Guy. Again, FTX just blew up and revealed they've been laundering money to the Big Guy et al.

So Hunter's NFT's are to be seen as nothing but laundering money by association.

Here's the rub, rarely do folks actually ask the questions they should. The Brits do it better, but they don't wait for an answer, so will folks doing this actually ask the questions, and if White Hat done, will this version of Hunter answer?

For those who don't know. If a "celebrity" or other has a handler/PR Flack/Agent etc. EVERYTHING that happens in these things is pre scripted. A list of: "you can't ask him about (NFT's), don't talk about that, just (NFT's), say this and he'll leave, here are the questions you can ask... (about NFT's) etc." There is no unscripted anything.

There is no reason to believe Hunter doesn't have a handler, but who is that one? And which Hunter is this?

Very strange. Strange Timing. As such, could be important.

Add: Black Eye Club.

Add: Just interesting, hard to see from Enth's telegram, but it seems DJT replied to him/them again.

edit on 14-11-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Disappointed I haven't contributed enough for a space in that member posts archive
Watching the final draw out of the election and I am in the camp they over did it this time. So many more people are not confident in the election results now. Between the excessive time "needed" for some counts, to the election of a corpse in PA, the second coming of Biden (Fetterman) and the victory of Hochul in NY. After hearing over the past six years about Trump tax returns, I have noticed that dems avoided debating at all costs, at least between NY & PA candidates. Was that how they ran in other locations? I'd appreciate some feedback from others in the US on that. It feels like they relyed on the media to push their narrative and avoided actual policy. Let's hope that this FTX thing bears fruit.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Thanks Pete!

Bigger

Comments on the picture of Hunter:
1) GREEN hoodie = GO sign?
2) Says "50,000,000 ELVIS FANS CAN'T BE WRONG" = Tip of the Spear?
3) Picture on easel behind him has either a reversed DOLLAR SIGN or AMPERSAND symbology?
4) If the black eye symbology is there then it's very subtle - caused by shade?

5) Looks like a body double to me!

ETA - cranky, thanks for the response! The twitter host, Mario, has an english accent, so let's see if he asks the right questions AND waits for an answer.

Am wondering now how one would phrase a seemingly innocent question that elicited an emotional response from Hunter/body double.

Also, we've learnt of the capability to duplicate people's voices, which could be easily accomplished on a "sound only" twitter space! One could even get military or POTUS45 himself to appear to be hunter and answer questions with truth bombs!

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
But but but but but but... why didn't she say this before all these poor people lost their money???

Raise a hand if you know the answer?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Trump posted this on Truth 4 hours ago.....

Hopefully, tomorrow will turn out to be one of the most important days in the history of our Country!

Also there is this.......... I am anxious to see what this is about

twitter.com...

A major world announcement will be made impacting a former US president on November 18th 2022

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Some interesting info from todays Ben Fulford.....

The Khazarian mafia, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, is trying to negotiate a peace agreement with the rest of the world as their top man Evelyn de Rothschild dies and their empire collapses.

This collapse is now taking place at an accelerating rate, especially with the ongoing implosion of the United States.

This week’s G20 meeting in Bali, Indonesia, may be the last show of control by the KM who will try to portray Russia as being “isolated,” when in fact the opposite is true: the United States has become the laughing stock of the world.

Most importantly, Germany and the EU have broken with the KM-controlled US and made a deal with Russia. That has now been confirmed by Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu ordering his troops to the Russian side of the Dnieper River.

As the Russian Tass news agency notes: “Germany intends to improve relations with Russia and China, despite US’ objections…Let’s not forget that the Netherlands lifted sanctions against Russia…the US does not have the power to impose order on the world and introduce new rules.”

At this point, the KM control grid has been reduced to Canada, the US, Ukraine and Switzerland.

More importantly, according to MI6 the death of Evelyn de Rothschild was probably linked to stress from that family having lost control of the financial printing presses that kept the entire US/Ukraine horror show going.

It is no coincidence that his death was followed by the collapse of Sam Bankman-Frieds’ FTX and his hedge fund, Alameda Research. This was a giant money laundering operation that took the over $100 billion pledged for Ukraine and sent it to finance election theft in the US, Mossad sources say.

benjaminfulford.net...
edit on 14-11-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Interpreting #4587 as this week:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f4dc5f No.9991332 📁
Jul 17 2020 16:47:13 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.
Q

1) The JULIAN calendar is 13 days back from the GREGORIAN calendar,

2) Timestamp encodes Nov 4th and Nov 17th (this Thursday):
17 2020 16 = 17 11
47:13 = 11 4

3) Nov 17th GREGORIAN = Nov 4th JULIAN = 11.4.

4) So zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4 =

Thursday, Nov 17th

5) Nov 15th, tomorrow, equals Election Day +1(week)

Nov 8th midterms + 7 days = Nov 15th

6) So will POTUS45 statement tomorrow kill the covid narrative?

C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Sounds about right...

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Bare with me-
...edits are necessary due to my browser auto refresh; bkmks from other browser transfers
2020 16 precincts
2022 14 precincts

For comparison: and to remind us this is ??? go round with NG election security troops.
2 precinct difference in under NG security/scrutiny measures ain't really 16/16, but OK.

I'd expect the fruits of these efforts to start showing themselves within a reasonable timeframe.....

How many elections are required to be stolen in order to produce evidence of a stolen election?
edit on (11/14/2222 by loveguy because: 🙏💞

refer to starting point
edit on (11/14/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Synchronicities abound mate... Even the Schumann Resonance is giving you, and pt 42, a hat-tip!

Bigger

Telegram source link

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Posted on Truth by Patriots In Control...........

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: nerbot

Is Micron afraid of something?

Cheers

The Guillotine?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
NY TImes, nexus point of dissemination of information for the Old Guard. When it appears in the NYPravda, it is a go for all other mind control systems to run with it: Gender, Dossier, WMD etc.

Are they signaling they've gone too far?

Dem Talking points for 50 years.

Blacks cannot vote - never solved the problem. [there was none]
Assault weapons banned - never solved the problem. [there was none]
Racism - never solved the problem. [there was none]
Repubs are evil - solved the problem. [merged the two parties]
Threats to Democracy - never solved the problem. [there was none]
Gay Rights - never solved the problem. [there was none]
Woman's rights - never solved the problem. [there was none]
Abortion = well...

Since 2015 the dems have created another problem where non existed, LGBTQ1#2@rY and pandered to less than 1% of the population, a demographic they created, as if it is 90% of the population.

My favorite 2019 debate quote, Castro, "I fight for trans reproductive justice" = there is no such thing, never was, never will be. This has to be the single stupidest thing ever created.

Except.

Trans is about inversion AND trans-humanism. It is about destroying the process if Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine through inversion. Want a super subversive example. Testosterone levels have declined dramatically the last 50 years, should be obvious. Baseball had an "issue" with Testosterone/Steroid boosters, or, in reality, brining the levels back up to norms. So, what happened? "Cheating" was equated with "Masculinity" and the demon was created - only cheaters supplement, real many enjoy estrogen.

Toxic masculinity was born, trans woman next.

The system at large is doing this, should be obvious, and the dems, being system whores, glommed onto this, only they cannot grasp how stupid the fit is between the end goal of trans-humanism is, and mutilating children for political gain.

So, is NYPravda signaling they've gone to far? Is the pushback coming?

Let's see if NYPravda doesn't send a signal flare like the Atlantic on Covid Amnesty in the coming weeks, my bet they will, because Stabby Jabby fallout is coming.

Edit: Moar Signaling.

Linky
edit on 14-11-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
41 bites the dust but will live on in our memory.

I truly hope that 42 brings some elemental justice to all of those that betray and harm little children.

Thank you Dashen.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join