It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO and Sleep Paralysis Connection is Being Exposed by Retired CIA

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Yes, I agree with all your wrote in the last post. That is the stance that Dr. David Hufford told me and Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Non captured on Sleep Paralysis as I only had 5 episodes since January 2019. My last was January 2022. However, during the 2nd week of January 2023 I have RING security cam footage of what appears to be a burst of energy coming from the ground and it remains afloat for 1 hour 40 minutes about 80' above the ground as a brilliant white ball of energy. It appeared over several days in different locations. The Cam didn't pick it up but I did as I now scroll the past nights tape before I delete it as the cams didn't pick up a small heard of deer.

I showed the video to the Lexington County Fire Department at one station. They said that its NOT methane or any other gas. Both fireman said they have never ever seen that ever before in their life. One fireman was so shaken up by what he also saw up in the sky said good luck handed me the phone and walked away. Is it Ball Lightning or something else?

Then there's other stuff. Tht along with something bypassing my layered surge protectors and zapping my electronics, messing with my phone calls, text and email.I have since contacted by email and sent the videos to my Federal Special Agent "handler", South Carolina Paranormal Research & Investigations, Department of Physics and Astrophysics at the University of South Carolina, Shari DeBenedetti of Ghost Hunters and Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks of York University, London UK. I haven't sent it into the Catholic Church yet but I did speak to Father Dennis as I may need Father Robert Morey at the house again. This stuff is deep. I do believe in God.
edit on 25-1-2023 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

That book he wrote was about the Old Hag while he was at University. His next book on Near Death captures the near death experiences of over 1000 USA military who almost died in one of our wars.

On sleep paralysis he has documented over 5000 people from all countries in all religions. He followed the scientific requirements for peer review acceptance.

However what if the peers are non believer snobs who never experienced same. Go ahead and cast doubt. Its your life.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Sleep paralysis is natural

Oh no it isnt and whats great is that with tech many are communicating and that cant be stopped by the UNCLE sam explanation.

I also respect the Cleveland Clinic as I was treated by them but disagree on their Sleep Paralysis.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I'm not sure about the statement that all entities are evil.

I have to take that back as Dr. Brooks took that position that all aren't evil. Shes had SP and hers are physical attacks on against her to the extreme as she described to me. Mine never got that far as they just watched.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

They want you to think it's "natural" some of us know it's far from natural

Yes they do and they are full of themselves. For a conspiracy site I am so puzzled as to why so many with stars and bars come forth to either tamp the thread down or kill it as they attempt to ridicule, scorn and outright call one a fool?

UNCLE Sam and its ALPHA agencies know that here is considered a HIVE. So when something is written is of factual substance they open up the fire hydrants to wash out the thread or simply yank it.

My reference is by Richard Thieme and his book titled "Mind Games" Hes also speaks on a regular basis to the NSA, FBI, CIA and many others. He describes how it works and I agree with him.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
�̷̛̛̛̄̿̑̍̾̎̽́̑̑̒́͆͌̏͆̍̎̓͊̌̃̉͆͗̅̑̏̃̈͐̐͌̆̔̈́͛̊̓͋̉́̍̀͒͛̏́̅̓̌̀̒͊̆́̆́͑̈́͂͘͘̕͝͝͝͝͠� �̛̛̛̛̈́̀̋̂̀̒̋͛̎̎̑́͌̍̉̔͂̂̌̈́̊́͑̈́́͋̐̃̓̈́͗̆̇̍͑̀̅̆̏́͌̅́̓̾̔̒̓͐̿̓̋̿̒͊̈̑͛̀͌̈́͊́̽͘͘̕̕͝͝� �̛̛̂̀̈́̆̾̅̃̀̄̑͒̃̈́͐̋̓̏́̋̈̓̓̆̈́͌̓̔͊́̍͌̏̿̉͋͛̂̈́̑̇̈́͋̓́̌̾̈́́̎͌̀̀͛͆̇́̈́̑̐͑̌̊̽̈͒̂͌̚̚̕͠͝� �͓̟̩̻̯̺͓͕̈́͗͆͗͌́̑̈́͗͊̒́͒͊̍̓̅̍͒́́̉́̊̀͐̚͠͠͠�̴̛̛̉́̽̀́̃̈́̃͑̉̋̇̆̑̐̏͛́͊̍͐̐̉̓͘̚͘͝͠͠͝ ̛̛̛̛̛̏̋͗̎́͆̃́̑͊̀̊̑̾͌̐̏̀̾̒̀̆̾̒̈́̋̈́̌̐̈́̿̃͐̂̀̐͛̍̑͛̈̒͌̊̄͗͋̊̌͌̄͌̑̍̿́̅̀̚̕̕̚͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝ ̛̛̛̙̳͚̞͔͔̘̥͇̻̦̖̍̇̀͋̃͋͛̎̆͛̎͆̏̉̉͒͒͌̇͌̒̈́͋̓͆́̽̉̍̓̋͌̊̽̉̆͒̀͊̎͗̈̑̅̽͆̑͊̊̒̅̓͘̕͘̕̚̚͝͠ ̡̢̡̢̢̜̼͙̠̥̱̮̠͚̜̙̰̯͍͚̗͙̟̻̲̙̹̟͎̫̞̣̰͇̹̠̜̮̫͈̞͈̺̹̯̣̫̪̭̟͉̤̫̱͓͍͖̪͙̜̗͓͓͍͍̙̹̻͖͜͜ͅͅͅͅ ̨̢̡̧̧̤͚̻͕͔̹̺̤͖̹͔̤̩͇̜̤̰̘̰̬̹͚͉̼̬̹̞͈̺͇̮̩̤̮̺͜ͅͅͅ Nothing is true and everything is false. All things are a spectrum. It is the meaning you give. The answers you seek are right before your eyes. Experience - no absolute. Is one truly ever alone? Do the fragments add up to the whole? All from one and all in between? Or was it two? We are what we are (⁠ノ⁠^⁠_⁠^⁠)⁠ノ

- man's best friend 🐶

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join