It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan GOP Memo Delivers Scathing Election Post-Mortem on Trump-backed Candidates

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walrus72
a reply to: Deetermined

Well, in states where there is a lot of democrat voters. Left and moderate leaning are tired of maga - trump.

Fine, let them live under Democrat dictatorships and hypocrites like Gretchen Whitmer if they think that's better.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Allaroundyou

So if the Republicans did nothing then how did Democrats steal a win???
Think man

The key words there were "GOP representatives". Read man.

The GOP representative in the article is trying to claim that Republican voters sat on the sidelines because of internal party struggles. IF they sat on the sidelines it was because the GOP reps didn't do anything about the LAST 2020 steal.

And who's fault is that?
Last I checked republicans chose there representatives just as dems do there own.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So long story short:

BOTH PARTIES are dirty as dirt and corrupt as sin.

Got it!

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
America First candidates went 219-16 so far. Took the house and will take the Senate and AZ. Took school boards, hospital boards. Massive Red wave. And no one is talking about it.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It's a slow growing process that's taking hits at every turn, but this is precisely why we had a Tea Party movement followed up by a MAGA movement. Until Republican representatives start listening to the American conservative people over each other, they may take a nosedive.

Unfortunately, that still leaves the Democrats open to keep "winning" elections even though their base is extremely unhappy with them too. If the Dems can't get the votes, they'll just steal them.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

im just saying, gop could destroy if they got away from trump, hot topics like abortion topics, and stuck to the economy.

Running purely on economic improvement.
edit on 13-11-2022 by Walrus72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walrus72

im just saying, gop could destroy if they got away from trump, hot topics like abortion topics, and stuck to the economy.

Running purely on economic improvement.

That's not likely to happen. Mark my words, if DeSantis makes it onto the presidential ballot, it won't be any different. The Democrats will do everything they can to ruin him. Democrats are the party of ruin and all of this fake propaganda about getting along or not using corrupt means to go after any other Republican president, is all another lie.

We all know the Dems don't have an "economic improvement" plan while it's the worst we've seen in years, so tell us again why Democrats voted for it again anyway? That's right, they're all gluttons for punishment because they're all masochists. There is no other explanation.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Indeed.
The MSM is more to blame than Trump.
There was little to no unbiased info on Republican candidates.
And, I get that campaign ads are not unbiased.

So, weak message by too many candidates on the right, and no good outlet for that message.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well at least now with massive (D) winning, people and voters can all enjoy the current economic misery and then envy that when things get calculatable worse. Misery Loves Company and they have plenty already 😀

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The problem with some GOP candidates, is they forgot the part where you submit to the constituency instead of promising to deliver iron clad policies. Voting booths are where you gauge the public's mood in reaction to a proposal, not where you collect tributes like it's a fundraiser. And you sure as hell don't put all your eggs in one philosophical basket. That's why GOP lost Michigan (in my humble plebeian opinion ofc).

Est quod est

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Idiots vote for more of same, which is why they're idiots in the first place.

Lord, take me now.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Trump should start capitalizing on the manufactured hate against him and start backing and campaigning for Democrats. The voter's knee jerk reaction will cause them to hate anyone Trump says he supports.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It's a S show here.

FYI, Whitmer won with 500,000 votes.

Whitmers votes in 2018 : 2,266,193
Whitmers votes in 2022: 2,429,198

R's in 2018 1,859,534
R's in 2022 1,959,392

Simple numbers without any shenanigans that is clearly on the table.

Just do the math.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Here's another puzzle piece.
This is also the first major election after MAJOR redistricting.

There are now districts looking like some bizarre jigsaw puzzle piece.

edit on Sun Nov 13 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Chevrolet warranty covers tires?

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There usually is coverage for defects in material or workmanship provided, however the coverage is actually provided by the tire manufacturer even though the repair is performed at the dealer. And most tire replacement falls under maintenence due to wear or outside influence. I'm an automotive Warranty policy analyst. It's a nerdy specialty but I love my job.
edit on 13-11-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why in the world would any car manufacturer cover tires under warranty? It is a wearable item, they put super soft expensive summer tires on new cars and they wear faster than all season tires. Thats the dumbest thing ive ever hear....warranty tires lol. Are they supposed to warranty used gas also?

a reply to: network dude

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

They are governed by the Magnuson-Moss Act. They will provide a Warranty due to a defect in manufacturering or workmanship. Again, provided by the tire manufacturer.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
Why in the world would any car manufacturer cover tires under warranty? It is a wearable item, they put super soft expensive summer tires on new cars and they wear faster than all season tires. Thats the dumbest thing ive ever hear....warranty tires lol. Are they supposed to warranty used gas also?

a reply to: network dude

Hey, thanks so much for sticking your nose in this one. Here is what I was responding to.

So lets talk about Hyundai. My wife's Santa Fe 2019 tires wore out at 30,000 miles. Guess what? NOT covered under warranty.

Sorry I spoke out of turn.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Nine out of ten (9 out of 10) of "Trump's" candidates across the country won their respective primaries against "establishment" Republicans.

Imagine if those losing establishment Republicans were going against the Democrats in the mid-terms last week. It would have been a bloodbath.

It's too bad the GOP didn't do anything before the elections to help the candidates, but is whining like a scalded pig afterwards.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join