It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats retain control of Senate: implications for who should be the next Senate GOP leader

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Fake democracy with no real changes...
America is on the right direction..
edit on 13-11-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

it feels like we're watching a rerun of the fall of the soviet union.. (us outsiders)

fake leaders of a fake unfree world filled with lots of fake democracy is perhaps not the perception Washington wants to be exuding right now..

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
And yet here we are.

a reply to: nickyw

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Potlatch

Rand paul.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Enjoy the next 2 years under Biden.

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Voting is useless because more people voted for the Party that was supposed to lose? That seems like a textbook case of how well voting works.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

it is and the establishment in my country are exuding the exact same anti-democratic ideals that you'd think they where all looking to be recruited by the US Democrats..

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

lol I predict that you can go ahead and say goodbye to Nancy as speaker.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I'd be shocked if the west lasted this winter let alone 2 years..

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

RvW decision affects me very little, no matter where I live, aside from the impact it has had on others. My point was that parties do have a varying impact on our society and they are not the same.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver
a reply to: ketsuko

RvW decision affects me very little, no matter where I live, aside from the impact it has had on others. My point was that parties do have a varying impact on our society and they are not the same.

Even Ruth Gater-Ginsberge, beloved by all pro-abortionists, said R v W whaspoorly written, didn't meet law criteria, needed to be overturned and go through the channels to be rewritten in a lawful manner.

The Democrats used the issue as a brian-washing campaign point, knowing all along that their obfuscation would garner them votes from people too lazy or ignprant to do their own thinking.

They will now rewrite the law properly, or let the issue sit on the back burner until needed for 2024 campaigning to get more votes from the non-thinkers.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell keeps being taken over by some kind of force. It causes him to stand and stare, without blinking, or answering questions. This lasted for 30 seconds last week.

Also there are now new allegations being leveled at U.S. Senator Raphael Warnock, of Georgia. (Warnock beat challenger Hershel Walker in Nov 2022)

Too much money arriving in strange ways, like the Bidens.

Story/Investigation: gettr.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: Mahogany

The GOP are going through an identity crisis and there's a good chance it will cost them the Presidency in 2024.

This was all predicted years ago, here on ATS even.

That Trump was a Rothschild implant. That he would serve his purpose and destabilize everything everywhere. And then when his groomed role was done, he would be so utterly destroyed, nobody would ever think of moving into the upper echelons of the uber wealthy, as he has attempted to. It was also predicted that on his way down he would destroy the republican party and it would take decades for it to rebuild.

All of this is well on the way of becoming reality. The GOP is in disarray and it will be a long time before things get better. Biden and the dems' midterm is second only to Kennedy's, and that was ages ago. And Biden isn't even doing that great. Sure, he's doing great on foreign policy standing up to dictators everywhere, but things aren't that peachy here at home. Prices are high, interest rates are high, housing market slowed, food is expensive etc... and still the dems had unexpectedly solid midterms. Not because they're awesome, but because the republicans just can't get it together.

Are you high?

Biden has f+cked up every single thing. He hasn't done anything that benefits the American people.

He's a senile Muppet.

both biden and sunak have presented themselves as the safe hands in a mad world turn out to be the most incompetent of all as they have embraced the kind of liberal corporate society that birthed both fascism and nazism..

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   

" The GOP are going through an identity crisis and there's a good chance it will cost them the Presidency in 2024.[/quote "

I Doubt that Very Much when it Comes to the Presidency . Donald J. Trump IS the GOP 's Real Identity Now . The Republican Rhinos and Neo Cons are a Dying Breed of Dinosaurs that Will Soon become Extinct Politically .
edit on 6-9-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join