It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These People Where Forced To Be Russian.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: JAY1980

Ignoring the current invasion and deflecting?

No mate, that poster is pointing out that the events are part of the same conflict.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Agreed. The topic of this thread is the people of Ukraine.

Who are suffering for one reason and one reason only.

Putin.

Not because of Zelensky, the UN, NATO, the UK, WEF or (insert favourite Boogeyman) etc.

Putin.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

a reply to: JAY1980

Why is it so difficult to understand that Ukrainians aren't fighting for Zelensky, they are fighting for their lives, their country and their freedom?

If that’s the case, perhaps they are fighting the wrong people?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
That's utterly wrong. I don't have any favorable result. If I had to word one out it's what I already said: Give the people the chance to decide. An official chance, real votes but then also accept the result. That will not happen because Ukraine can't loose that region. The will of those people does not matter, it's geopolitics.

And your "don't seem to like" is all in your head. IDK how often I have to repeat that. IDK how it is not clear that when I say back then was back then and now is a different time, that this passively even recognizes the 1991 result. Otherwise I could not use it as an argument for another one?

It's only in your head that I want any specific result. What I want is that war to end and the people getting a chance at a fair referendum. I see no logical reason from your side to deny them that, other than, Russia bad???

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Probably they think differently, what with being invaded, bombed, shelled and killed and everything.

By Russia.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I agree except I think instead of despises the wording should be aspires to be.
a reply to: TDDAgain

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Do you want to claim that in our hypothetical scenario, you or Zelensky are forced?

Now we are playing hypotheticals im inclined to ponder exactly which type of scenario where Zelenskyy would be "forced" to into invading that you are proposing?

Not honest. Internal matters? He communicated for two decades what would happen.

Not his monkey, not his circus.

And for the two-thousandst time, Putin has no right to dictate other countries membership in the NATO.

Have you looked at a map of that region? just let the picture of all the US bases around Russia soak in and then tell me, who was and still is pushing Russia?

Same could be said about Iran so that old chestnut.

Justified or not, ask yourself how your country would react if Russia had countless bases around your country and is a known instigator of global mayhem for their own cause? Is it then a surprise how Putin acts?

I think Russia might have been playing the great game long before the USA was a twinkle in the 13 colonys eye, so there is that.

NATO exists for a reason and that reason is to curb Russian expansion in to Europe.

Simple as that really.

Putin made Russia's bed and now they have to lay there.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Agreed. The topic of this thread is the people of Ukraine.

Who are suffering for one reason and one reason only.

Putin.

Not because of Zelensky, the UN, NATO, the UK, WEF or (insert favourite Boogeyman) etc.

Putin.

Yep.

We can only talk about one boogeyman - Russia.

We have to disregard everything else we know and have complete tunnel vision and just focus on Russia being bad and not all the others.

That's how you stay out of WWIII.

There are many players here, and ALL of them need to be considered.

Russia will resume their operation shortly and then we'll be discussing that.

I haven't been saying ANYONE is the good guy, I haven't been saying anything, other than:

We'll wait and see what happens. For some reason that makes me a Russia lover? Wow...

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I see no logical reason from your side to deny them that, other than, Russia bad???

Russia has no say what so ever if Ukraine did decided to hold another referendum. Ukraine is an independent country and does not answer to Moscow in any way, shape or form.

They make all of their own decisions. If you want Ukraine to hold a new referendum, then go and ask them. I am sure they will give you the answer i would give, which is " It's none of your business what we do "

The Ukraine referendum of 1991 is where we are at, until such times as that may change, if ever.

The EU tried their best to interfere with The Brexit referendum, like Ukraine we told them " It's none of your business, go away "

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Great.

Still nothing to do with NATO or Alex Jones. Maybe you should take your own advice.

You keep telling me and others what to do MykeNukem.

Hows that working out for you?

If the UK is so askeered, maybe they should go to Ukraine and help them.

"askeered" do we look afraid?

Considering the aid we are providing to help Ukraine free themselves from Russian invasion and oppression?

Maybe you should open your eyes, but hey'ho you are your own man, or not as the case may be.

Have fun.

edit on 12-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

(post by Dalamax removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

"Operation"?

Why not call it what it is?

A "War"?

You have been quite vocal in your criticism of Zelensky, and it's been quite strident.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Great.

Still nothing to do with NATO or Alex Jones. Maybe you should take your own advice.

You keep telling me and others what to do MykeNukem.

Hows that working out for you?

If the UK is so askeered, maybe they should go to Ukraine and help them.

"askeered" do we look afraid?

Considering the aid we are providing to help Ukraine free themselves from Russian invasion and oppression?

Maybe you should open your eyes, but hey'ho you are your own man, or not as the case may be.

Have fun.

You just got done giving me advice, I told you maybe you should follow it. How's that working out? See how that works both ways?

Yes, I think the UK is afraid of Russia, all the MSM reports I see testify to that.

If Russia is retreating and the people of Ukraine have been liberated, that would be great IMO

I say wait and see if that's what will happen. Not my problem you can't leave it there.

Again:

If Russia is retreating and the people of Ukraine have been liberated, that would be great IMO

I'm not convinced and I'll take the wait and see approach, sorry, that's my stance, that'll have to do.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Now we are playing hypotheticals im inclined to ponder exactly which type of scenario where Zelenskyy would be "forced" to into invading that you are proposing?

No, remember when I asked you about what you would do? It's still that example.

Same could be said about Iran so that old chestnut.

So whataboutism is your choice.

I think Russia might have been playing the great game long before the USA was a twinkle in the 13 colonys eye, so there is that.

Okay, then please define exactly how far we can go back and how many governmental changes I should ignore so you have a somewhat leveled argument that is still bordering on whataboutism and deflection. Does Russia have these bases now? No. Do any bad acts of a country in the past justify the bad acts of another country in the present? Not for most.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

"Operation"?

Why not call it what it is?

A "War"?

You have been quite vocal in your criticism of Zelensky, and it's been quite strident.

I'll call it what I want. Soon, I'm sure I'll be calling it WWIII.

Yes, I criticized Zelensky.

He is part of the equation in the Ukraine/Russia conflict, no?

There's 2 leaders involved, Putin, AND, Zelensky. Hope that clears it up.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Nobody is saying that all of the people of Ukraine have been liberated.

We are talking about Kherson.

Can't you accept that and be happy for the people of Kherson?

They seem to be quite grateful to be liberated from Russian occupation? No?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

But, one is invading, one is not.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Russia has no say what so ever if Ukraine did decided to hold another referendum. Ukraine is an independent country and does not answer to Moscow in any way, shape or form.
They make all of their own decisions. If you want Ukraine to hold a new referendum, then go and ask them.

I constantly say it's Ukraine's decision. Never claimed anything of the above???

Ukraine government won't hold a referendum though, because they do not accept the wish of the people living in those regions, that seems to be there, for such a referendum. Out of reasons that have been states a couple times now. I won't repeat them. 2014 something happened, go figure.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You just got done giving me advice, I told you maybe you should follow it. How's that working out? See how that works both ways?

About the same as always with your type.

Yes, I think the UK is afraid of Russia, all the MSM reports I see testify to that.

Ah so now MSM is a credible source because it suits your purpose?

We established this already son there is no "If" about it Russia have admitted there withdrawal from the regional capitol.

I say wait and see if that's what will happen. Not my problem you can't leave it there.

Good for you little bit.

Again:

Must we. LoL

Retreating form Kherson, again thats happening.

I'm not convinced and I'll take the wait and see approach, sorry, that's my stance, that'll have to do.

Im devastated you are not convinced how will i get myself through the night.

Next. LoL
edit on 12-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join