It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These People Where Forced To Be Russian.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GuaGuy

notesfrompoland.com...

Ten Polish scientists that changed the World.
edit on 12-11-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

What you are suggesting is that every new generation should have a referendum to see if the last referendum is still a valid opinion.

No I am not suggesting that, it's you taking my post out of context! Don't be silly.

You wrote the Ukrainians already had "their" referendum and decided. I simply state that was around half a human lifetime ago and that many were not even born or are not alive anymore. Now the conflict has risen up again, there seems to be a different opinion among some people now. You clearly live in a mad house if you can't grasp that.

Again, why are you so eager to deny this to the Ukrainians? There's no valid reason to deny them that, if they really want it. Note, I wrote really want it, not just Putin saying so.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I simply state that was around half a human lifetime ago and that many were not even born or are not alive anymore.

I know exactly what you are saying.

You don't like the result from 1991 so they should vote again.

No wonder you live in The EU, because that is their stance when the didn't like the result is the Ireland referendum of 2008 on The Lisbon Treaty. They where made to vote again until The EU got the result they wanted.

Not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I know how Putin will perceive this and i am not butthurt at all. Why should I be butthurt?

It's just the UN/NATO/US won't let this happen. And the Ukrainian people have a say in this also. After all the suffering they went through, do you think they will cheer for a prolonged war inside Russia? Sending more of their husbands and sons into death?

When it could be avoidable?

(post by TDDAgain removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I know how Putin will perceive this and i am not butthurt at all. Why should I be butthurt?

How will he perceive "this"?

It's just the UN/NATO/US won't let this happen. And the Ukrainian people have a say in this also.

Be hard to happen next time if Ukraine happens to become part of NATO same as Finland and Sweden.

All Putin will have served to achieve with this whole entire debacle is to have doubled his border with NATO nations.

After all the suffering they went through, do you think they will cheer for a prolonged war inside Russia? Sending more of their husbands and sons into death?

You do get how revenge and the human need for such functions?

The day of age in which we live does not change what we are TDDAgain.

When it could be avoidable?

Avoidable???

It was completely avoidable until Putin invaded his neighbor over internal matters whilst telling lies about military exercise not being an invasion.

You reap what you sow in this world, and what goes around......tends to come back around, so there is that.
edit on 12-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

(post by TDDAgain removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
** ATTENTION **

BACK ON TOPIC

POSTING BANS ARE NEXT.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Probably a ditch in a forest glade or the side of a road.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

what do you want to imply about me because I am from Germany?

Not as sinister as you think.

As Germany is a EU member state and you are a citizen of The EU, they do like to have results of any referendum go in the direction that they want it to. As you yourself don't seem to like the way The Ukraine referendum went in 1991. In other words, you want the result that you want.

Hope that's clear enough for you.

edit on 12-11-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Like you wrote it, Putin will see it as a weakness. I thought that's obvious from context, my mistake then.

Be hard to happen next time when if Ukraine happens to become part of NATO same as Finland and Sweden.

When/If.

All Putin will have served to achieve with this whole entire debacle is to have doubled his border with NATO nations.

100% agreed, but did he had any options left? If we are being honest and you use that as a milestone for his success, then ask yourself why he did it in the first place.

Avoidable???

Do you want to claim that in our hypothetical scenario, you or Zelensky are forced? If not, then it is avoidable. It = Marching into the Kremlin.

It was completely avoidable until Putin invaded his neighbor over internal matters whilst telling lies about military exercise not being an invasion.

Not honest. Internal matters? He communicated for two decades what would happen. Then 2014 happened and in his mind, gave him the right to act before it's too late (Ukraine becoming NATO).

And for the two-thousandst time, Putin has no right to dictate other countries membership in the NATO. On the other hand, what should he have done, from Russia's perspective? Have you looked at a map of that region? I mean, just let the picture of all the US bases around Russia soak in and then tell me, who was and still is pushing Russia?

Justified or not, ask yourself how your country would react if Russia had countless bases around your country and is a known instigator of global mayhem for their own cause? Is it then a surprise how Putin acts?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Again you reap what you sow.

Alex will need to put up with it that's a given.

Suppose if you don't like it you are entitled to lump it also.

What a wonderful world.

Anyhoo probably best to calm oneself and return to the premise of the thread as the mods are obviously paying attention.

So on that note, and once again, freedom to Ukraine and down with Russian and Putins invasion.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
History and those bound to repeat it.

Posted here for all to read.

Remember, remember.

a reply to: JAY1980

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: MykeNukem

Again you reap what you sow.

Alex will need to put up with it that's a given.

Suppose if you don't like it you are entitled to lump it also.

What a wonderful world.

Anyhoo probably best to calm oneself and return to the premise of the thread as the mods are obviously paying attention.

So on that note, and once again, freedom to Ukraine and down with Russian and Putins invasion.

Great.

Still nothing to do with NATO or Alex Jones. Maybe you should take your own advice.

If the UK is so askeered, maybe they should go to Ukraine and help them.
edit on 11/12/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join