It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randall Carson & Graham Hancock on the JRE show

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Probably old news here already but: Another great talk from Poseidon & Quetzalcoat on the JRE show.

Whether you believe it was Alien's, Atlantean's or Muonite's, the evidence and understanding is stacking up that there quite possibly was a civilisation on this planet, that stretches back untold years during the ice age; and that the tapestry of humnkind is a far more finely woven veil.

Could it be time to amend the era dating abbreviations to include BCE (Before Current Era, everything pre 12,800 years old) DTC (During the Cataclysm, 12,800 to 11,600 years old) and CE (Current Era, 11,600 years old to present)?.

Also some intresting hints of a possible paradigm altering shift relating to new/ancient tech, that could happen in the not so distant future...

My thoughts are that something big went down back then and, if we dont pay attention it could/will happen again,
but this time we might not be lucky enough to survive.
edit on 11-11-2022 by AnInvisibleCorner because: Haste

www.water-for-health.co.uk...

edit on 11-11-2022 by AnInvisibleCorner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnInvisibleCorner
Probably old news here already but: Another great talk from Poseidon & Quetzalcoat on the JRE show.

Whether you believe it was Alien's, Atlantean's or Muonite's, the evidence and understanding is stacking up that there quite possibly was a civilisation on this planet, that stretches back untold years during the ice age; and that the tapestry of humnkind is a far more finely woven veil.

'Quite possible' hardly - the evidence for such simply doesn't exist despite the desperate belief in their own opinions.

Also some intresting hints of a possible paradigm altering shift relating to new/ancient tech, that could happen in the not so distant future...

What again? This phrasing gets used on a weekly basis - it never happens - like disclosure and the end of the world. What really happens is new discoveries in geology, archaeology and history, etc. happen all the time and are simply absorbed into our current reality. Catalhuyuck, Gobekli Tepe, Karakan Tepe, Denisovians, etc., etc.

My thoughts are that something big went down back then and, if we dont pay attention it could/will happen again,
but this time we might not be lucky enough to survive.

Something did it was called the end of the ice age the last in a series of seventeen.

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
And its possible we would be in the throws of a much bigger one right now, if it wasnt for all the co2 we've pumped into the atmosphere.

Many parallels from then and now!

www.carbonbrief.org...

www.sciencefocus.com...

a reply to: Hanslune

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Also; the technology is connected to Tesla's work and a fellow by the name of Viktor Schauberger.

I agree it should be taken with a grain of salt, time will tell.

There are reasons to consider the potential of combining frequency and water to generate power and that the ancients knew about this.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Also; the technology is connected to Tesla's work and a fellow by the name of Viktor Schauberger.

I agree it should be taken with a grain of salt, time will tell.

There are reasons to consider the potential of combining frequency and water to generate power and that the ancients knew about this.

What, exactly, do you think "frequency" means?

Harte

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I suppose resonant frequency would have been a better choice of wording if one was being pedantic.

Im not claiming to be an expert in these things.

a reply to: Harte

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
“'Quite possible' hardly - the evidence for such simply doesn’t exist…”

“What really happens is new discoveries in geology, archeology, history, ect. happen all the time and are simply absorbed into our current reality.”

Do you really not see the fallacy in your own response to the OP?? To say the evidence simply doesn’t exist seems extremely assumptive and presumptuous of you. Who are you to say the evidence doesn’t exist? You then list in your same response a perfect example as to why you shouldn’t speak with such certainty on older history that is constantly changing, which is Gobekli Tepe. This site was only discovered in 1994, less than 30 years ago! So let’s say you were sitting there in 1993 arguing till you’re blue in the face that the oldest civilizations were the Sumerians, ect. which you would have been, and you would have been wrong, just like you could be wrong right now in 2023, only 30 years later. When we are talking about 12,000+ years you really need to have more of an open mind.

Just because evidence hasn’t been found does not mean the evidence itself doesn’t exist. Just because evidence does not exist now, doesn’t mean the evidence wasn’t destroyed in the past. Either naturally, or by man. The only reason I say “or by man” is because by all accounts, Gobekli Tepe was buried which I find extremely strange…

Your response to this post is, in essence, what is wrong with the mainstream establishment and the narrative surrounding human history. You speak with the utmost certainty of dates and things that could have possibly happened and disdain other opinions that contradict those things, when it’s not up to you to say that nor others. What it’s up to is the evidence that is yet to be discovered.

edit on 12-11-2022 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis

Do you really not see the fallacy in your own response to the OP?? To say the evidence simply doesn’t exist seems extremely assumptive and presumptuous of you.

Then show us this evidence - of wait it hasn't been found it does not yet exist. Possible evidence isn't evidence until it is found.

Who are you to say the evidence doesn’t exist? You then list in your same response a perfect example as to why you shouldn’t speak with such certainty on older history that is constantly changing, which is Gobekli Tepe. This site was only discovered in 1994, less than 30 years ago! So let’s say you were sitting there in 1993 arguing till you’re blue in the face that the oldest civilizations were the Sumerians, ect. which you would have been, and you would have been wrong, just like you could be wrong right now in 2023, only 30 years later. When we are talking about 12,000+ years you really need to have more of an open mind.

When it was found then the evidence for it then exisited

Just because evidence hasn’t been found does not mean the evidence itself doesn’t exist.

Until it is found it doesn't exist because it doesn't exist. Evidence for the Denisovians didn't exist until we found that finger bone.

Your response to this post is, in essence, what is wrong with the mainstream establishment and the narrative surrounding human history.

No it isn't it reflects reality. No evidence currently exists that points to advance ancient civilizations. My believing it might exist doesn't make it real nor not believing it exist doesn't make it disappear.

edit on 12/11/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I suppose resonant frequency would have been a better choice of wording if one was being pedantic.

Im not claiming to be an expert in these things.

a reply to: Harte

Unfortunately many of Tesla later ideas didn't work and there is no evidence that ancients were doing what you suggesting.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am really curious about this technology Randell was referring to, he has never come across to me as someone who talks # so I am genuinely curious. Does anyone know who the guy was who he was referring to that is carrying on Nikola Teslas work?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Personally, I think Hancock is full of #. I'm not convinced by any of his work. He's a grifter.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The evidence for a lost civilisation that had advanced stone masonry skills is everywhere. You blokes probably haven't looked at anything since your old high school texts books. Anomalous blocks with machine markings on them are laying around all over the place in egypt, with drill holes, perfect right angles and levelled faces, some with overcuts and machining mistakes. carved with some of the hardest known stones, like rose granite, andesite, diorite etc. Check out UnchartedX, he goes into detail on all these crazy blocks and pieces of stone work that aren't attributed to any know ancient culture in the mainstream narrative. Check it out below

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-11-2022 by eddydta because: link mistake

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
Personally, I think Hancock is full of #. I'm not convinced by any of his work. He's a grifter.

He is a good writer but he starts with his conclusion and cherry picks information while positioning himself as a victim of 'mainstream archaeology'. His main problem is a lack of evidence which is why he proposes locations for his long sought for lost civilization, abandons one location and puts it somewhere else in the next book, etc., etc. His first book had it in Antarctica and his last in North America.

Here is a review of the first episode of his new TV series. ahotcupofjoe.net...

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: eddydta
The evidence for a lost civilisation that had advanced stone masonry skills is everywhere. You blokes probably haven't looked at anything since your old high school texts books. Anomalous blocks with machine markings on them are laying around all over the place in egypt, with drill holes, perfect right angles and levelled faces, some with overcuts and machining mistakes. carved with some of the hardest known stones, like rose granite, andesite, diorite etc. Check out UnchartedX, he goes into detail on all these crazy blocks and pieces of stone work that aren't attributed to any know ancient culture in the mainstream narrative. Check it out below

www.youtube.com...

Nope I've been studying this since 1968 in particular searching for a 'flowering' of human culture after the previous ice age, in the Eemian era about 130,000 years ago - so far nada.

No, you are being told to believe that stuff but it is simply false as the evidence shows.

Anomalous blocks with machine markings on them are laying around all over the place in egypt, with drill holes, perfect right angles and levelled faces, some with overcuts and machining mistakes. carved with some of the hardest known stones, like rose granite, andesite, diorite etc. Check out UnchartedX, he goes into detail on all these crazy blocks and pieces of stone work that aren't attributed to any know ancient culture in the mainstream narrative.

Well the problem is if this was real why would archaeologists, engineers and masons not accept it? You do know that archaeologists gain fame and fortune by FINDING STUFF, they don't get anything by refusing to see things.

You are being lied to because lots of folks want there to be aliens and lost civilizations doing the work. Oddly only the ability of non-white civilizations are questioned. The Greeks and Romans who did extraordinary things in engineering and masonry get a pass but those brown folks - oh no they couldn't do such things they had help.

The additional problem with the idea of machinery is that the masonry these folks talk about is separated in time by thousands of years - so where did the special machinery come from and how was it developed without any infrastructure to make it? Why did these civilizations only develop machinery for stone work and not for building weapons, pumps, etc? When the Spanish arrived the Inca were building stuff at that time, doing large projects involving stones - strangely no machines. Same for the Aztecs, Maya, etc.

Here are one youtube showing a person 'doing impossible' things with rocks. I've worked rocks also - you can do a great deal with a LOT of labor. she is making an interior corner in granite with a stone tool.

www.youtube.com... Just one so you won't get overwhelmed.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I respect your input, you seem to know a lot about the subject.

There does seem to be enough evidence around the globe, that some of these works of stone had a functional aspect to them and that the accepted understanding would benifit from a bit of fleshing out.

Clear drill holes to our eyes, have any drills been found?

Coming from a machining background, in my younger days and having machined a few waveform guides, i can look at these and see the resemblance.

Pardon the analogy but; why would health care professionals continue to administer a product in the face of overwhelming data that they might not be as safe as first thought?
Could it be they ignore the data that doesn't fit the heavily repeated dogma, they just trust the command structure they have taught to trust or, they just dont know.

It doesnt need to be more advanced than our civilization, just advanced in a different way.

edit on 13-11-2022 by AnInvisibleCorner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am looking forward to hearing Randall give more information on this, it sounds too good to be true. I trust Randall to be genuine and I hope that he’s not been given misinformation.

Hancock I don’t like at all, I just watched his awful new Netflix series and I’m sorry I did. Huckster.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I respect your input, you seem to know a lot about the subject.

There does seem to be enough evidence around the globe, that some of these works of stone had a functional aspect to them and that the accepted understanding would benifit from a bit of fleshing out.

Such as? What functional aspect? Given the destruction of the sites, no writing and so few of such items the default on them is simply speculation. Yes we theories how some cultures drilled holes in rocks

Clear drill hole to our eys, have drills been found?

Coming from a machining background in my younger days and having machined a few waveform guides, i can look at these and see the resemblance.

And your theory of how they created machines without any infrastructure to make machines and how do explain no development before during and after their time showing archaeological evidence of said machines?

It doesnt need to be more advanced than our civilisation, just advanced in a different way.

Depends on what point you want to make, were they expert masons? Were they expect machinists?

Yes to masons and no to the other question.

One of the oddities is why did they use stone pounders, pecking stones and abrasives if they had machines?

What is this evidence of?
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

Why do you feel a corbel arch is an example of advanced technology? Its made by stacking stones. upload.wikimedia.org...

edit on 13/11/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I never said they had machines and i don't think they did, as we have them.

I believe they could have developed completely different ways of achieving what we achieve with machines today.

The whole poinnt of the thread, is that they were hit with more than one massive disaster.

What would be left of our biggest cities if they they were hit with a nuclear bomb and after the dust settled hit again... Im guessing not much.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Randall seems like a stand up guy.

I like Graham too, not so keen on his writing style but i do enjoy listening to him talk.

a reply to: Tortuga

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Why do you feel a corbel arch is an example of advanced technology? Its made by stacking stones

Wish i had a photo of the actual component, but i dont.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join