It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Police Surround Maricopa County Tabulation Center, Barricades and Fence Set Up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
If they were going to cheat wouldn't they have just stopped counting, claiming it was complete as Hobbs has been ahead? If the post above is correct stating further counting will put Lake ahead?

Or am I confused?

You should "Google it" or go to cnn.com for answers. Whats the point of coming to ats?

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
All I know is if your name is not Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s team, then you best get out of Maricopa County. Because after Lake wins, you can bet some people will get a lifetime residency there…and they won’t be voting where they will be living.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Uh, this is where people are claiming cheating is being done. If Hobbs has been ahead, why would they need to extend counting and cheat for more votes? As someone in this thread said the extended count would benefit Lake?

I know logic might be confusing sometimes.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

These are also brand spanking new (and "improved" ???) machines... Because our Secretary of State insisted that the County buy new machines... and our Secretary of State is Katie Hobbs... the Democrat candidate for governor... who refused to recuse herself from overseeing the election.
edit on 10-11-2022 by Boadicea because: Formatting and clarity

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

60 to 80 PERCENT of those Remaining Ballots Will be Republican Votes..........

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Uh, this is where people are claiming cheating is being done. If Hobbs has been ahead, why would they need to extend counting and cheat for more votes? As someone in this thread said the extended count would benefit Lake?

Logic?

No. Biased supposition based on a scenario not based in fact.

Theres a 50k disparity in votes between govenor and sentate and a 100k disparity between senate while theres a 12k disparity in govenor.

Please, show me where else this exists.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yes, it's that simple. Just stop counting votes.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
To be fair, counterfeiting ballots takes time and you really don't know how many to fake until you know how many behind you are.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
To be fair, counterfeiting ballots takes time and you really don't know how many to fake until you know how many behind you are.

Gas is expensive. Have to prioritize trips to the ballot farm and storage locker

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's why they take days...and pause for HOURS, before resuming counting with newly arrived ballots integrated.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I wish I had your confidence.

They may be Republican votes now... but not later.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
They're removing reporters from TGP from the press conference:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I wish I had your confidence.

They may be Republican votes now... but not later.

There was a blurb, i cant source nor substantiate atm, that AZ was dribbling out D favorable tallies.

It would explain the lag i eluded to in your thread.

Or, its just BS rhetoric

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Maybe people found out that Hobbs was in the tabulation room watching the count, where she has no business to be, in.

Yep fraud alright. She does not look too happy and she is upset.

edit on 10-11-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't know if the cops being there is a good thing or a bad thing. Overall it give the impression there is a crime scene going on. Tensions are high.

Katie has dug a deep hole for herself with the conflicts of interest on this one.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
LAST YEAR, our Democrat-controlled Congress was shown security video of Maricopa officials erasing thousands of subpoenaed records, and did nothing about it, because these Arizona officials were acting to ensure Joe Biden's illegitimate "win" would go unchallenged.

Source: tennesseestar.com...

If Congress doesn't care, and the Judges throw out cases that contain real evidence of cheating/fraud, we're being moved dangerously close to another violent citizen revolution....a REAL insurrection. Not the little popcorn party the J6 commission pooped their collective pants over, week after week.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

That is what democrats wants, they want a real revolution and insurrection to have an excuse to implement "safety measures" that will bring martial law and a totalitarian power all in the name of for the good of the nation.

Most people will just march like sheep to the slaughterhouse like they did to get jabbed with untested vaccines.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That is what democrats wants, they want a real revolution and insurrection to have an excuse to implement "safety measures" that will bring martial law and a totalitarian power all in the name of for the good of the nation.

Most people will just march like sheep to the slaughterhouse like they did to get jabbed with untested vaccines.

Basically. And emporer Klaus assumes power by 2030.
edit on 10-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

If they were going to cheat wouldn't they have just stopped counting, claiming it was complete as Hobbs has been ahead? If the post above is correct stating further counting will put Lake ahead?

Or am I confused?

No, that method is already exposed and used up from past elections 😀

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
They need to call in The National Guard !!! Oh wait 🏴‍☠️

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join