It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Year of Tiger to Year of Rabbit Mass Protests

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I dont see things will necessarily turn to better times after turbulent time.

It could be also that Luciferian “golden age” beast kingdom is coming, disguised as " good" .

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: JAGStorm

2023 is the water Rabbit, should be a more compassionate year overall.

2023 in Chinese astrology predicts this to be the year of hope, fingers crossed.

Here are some Water Rabbit Years
1963 - JFK shot
Nuclear test ban treaty

U.S. Census Bureau becomes part of the new U.S. Department of Commerce and Labor
Wright Brother make their first powered Flight

Hmmm.. Maybe we will be visited by aliens..
Also something tragic to bring people together might happen.

Wow!!! “Maybe we will be visited by aliens..”….

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: KKLOCO
Many here on ATS seem to be promoting a civil war.

There is a difference between predicting a civil war based on the current radical leftist agenda being shoved down sane rational folks' throats, and promoting one.

Of course, radical leftists are incapable of rational thought or recognizing such a distinctione, hence their propensity for getting it wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I fear another major event like 9/11 to bring about 'unification' and even more strigent surveilance laws.

There's nothing like a catastrophic event to take people's minds off of the real pressing issues.

Covid devidided us; what will it take to unite us? The possibilities are frightening.

Wow..

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The thing known in ancient religion(carkavartin) played "foul" they get paid to turn the wheel of those and yet not all of those agree on the turnings... Buddhists are exempt from those turnings because Gautama Buddha taught the ancestor; When his(the questioner's) "dad" wouldn't let up on causing him to suffer... by walking as corpse from home to the market place everyday as the wrong practice. Bow to the ten directions was that advice and too much breath about nobility the other instructions.

Why too much breath? The followers of the ten direction animal path do not follow that "lord". Making "no path" and chaos over time. The Buddhists and "shin" that fight "Zendo/Kensho/and Shindo"(martial "arts") out of it are only due to that.

Buddhism is considered heterodox; ONLY because Gautama's aunt raised him as a child and NOT his mom. So for the solo practitioner if one or more of your two parents are not your actual parents? Then you on that path would and will be seen as heterodox as a path as well... To not be seen as such? Means get the approval from India all by yourself to practice it... Or simply ignore the entire mass and learn oneself and "India" will come find you. Ramanism is the same meaning heterodox path that has Hinduism as it's root if male and Jainism as it's root as female.

Feng research on it means it is a "gate" or "pole" the pole would be the turning... depending on the "dog"(animal) at one of the four "gates" that is represented by the vihara aka mandala that people stare at in the practice of samadhi. The center of it if it becomes a flame or "hamas" turns it into an ashram.

The cute cat knocking is representative of the homeless that may appear to beg for food from time to time in the "rounds" and if missing or welcoming such "rounds" then one is present like a welcome sign.

The direction when new year "junk" means taken down seven days after the 3rd day of new year celebrations unless your family has a traditional animal as their "kami" or house "god" that might accidentally get killed or show up hungry. The mirror scares the neighbor ones away... the compass and mirror is supposed to be hung based on the direction of that "kami's" element. Not always in a go to "god" position like shown as that is very very offensive.

The actual dispute is year of "horse" didn't take place it was turned a different way. Dog that just had a year two previous came in four years earlier due to that "turning".

All the traditional race "winners" of kami status have been suffering immensely due to that turning.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: nugget1
I fear another major event like 9/11 to bring about 'unification' and even more strigent surveilance laws.

There's nothing like a catastrophic event to take people's minds off of the real pressing issues.

Covid devidided us; what will it take to unite us? The possibilities are frightening.

Wow..

Wow indeed! Policies this past year since the creation of this thread have taken the US and the world many steps backward in our progress to a better world.

I fear Israel v Palestine is just the tip of the iceberg.

I had a wonderful day spent with my granddaughter on Oct. 6, yet couldn't shake the feeling that something was horribly, horribly wrong with the world. I awoke the next morning to news of the Israeli attack.

Us arms have been sent to Ukraine since 2022, and US arms stored in Israel were sent to Ukraine ala Biden last January. Rumor has it that the weapons sent to Ukraine have made their way to arm Hamas via the black market.

Things are escalating globally and there's a very dark cloud hanging over America at the moment. I fear things are going to hit the home front soon.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join