It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of years flying a saucer and now you crash

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So the aliens can fly all over the galaxy and not crash into a star or a planet, yet they crash on earth in an open field.

Past literature from the 1700's and prior doesn't have a roswell, yet the past 100 years has multiple stories of drunk aliens crashing their vehicles.

I think it's probable that it is humans in a way secret environment trying to perfect past technology and the ufo thing is a perfect cover so there's no investigation.

It was the aliens.

Great! Now we can't investigate.

Under the rug it goes.

You'd think aliens would know how to drive by now and not crash into things like an open field. Things that are truly secret seem to disappear, but the ufo thing is allowed to flourish.

Perfect scapegoat to deter any investigation.

I think "they" have been playing with past technology that we know is kept out of sight.

I think we're already way underground, on/in the far side of the moon, on Mars near the edge of an ice cap and much more.

I also think there may be something up there, but way rare would there be contact, let alone a crash.

Plausible?

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: godservant

I hang on the instead of piloted crafts, most are drones or probes. We as a species send things to other rocks to see what these rocks hold for our investigation. These craft or probes will circle using the gravity of the object an fuel burns to keep orbit. Upon exhaustion of fuel we then let the prob burn up in atmosphere or crash to the surface of said object.

Could our crash retrievals be somewhat the same, a probe sent from a far off rock, did it’s thing reaches studied and completed journey. Now without sufficient fuel, down to the surface it comes. No little people no other beings just a probe a satellite sent to study a rock that reached its end, and finishes up in a ball of fiery scrape.

Just a thought

Sanethinking
edit on 9-11-2022 by SaneThinking because: Proof reading, spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Maybe it wasn't bad driving (flying), but, instead, a breakdown that forced them to the side of the road (earth). Even the most well built machines eventually wear out and break down.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Considering the number of our own spacecraft that we’ve blown up and smacked into planets. AND that we currently cannot get crewed craft out of low orbit… I wouldn’t go calling out anyone’s flying skills.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
Considering the number of our own spacecraft that we’ve blown up and smacked into planets. AND that we currently cannot get crewed craft out of low orbit… I wouldn’t go calling out anyone’s flying skills.

What a fascinating thread and to read THAT just made my morning!
Thank you

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Maybe some of them got shot down? Some stories around that as radar technology emerged it had an EMP effect and sent the ship screwy. Now with HAARP type stuff around, it has a stronger punch.

Maybe just like other crashes, all kinds of reasons involved, depends on the specific incident for what exactly went wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The lack of any material recovered from alleged crash sites should be a clue.

Dig deeper and you might realise that what is being seen in genuine encounters isn't ET flying interstellar spacecraft.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
.... Some stories around that as radar technology emerged it had an EMP effect and sent the ship screwy.

I too have heard those stories,

Supposedly in earlier years, our radar interfered with their craft, at least that's the story I heard.

Johnny

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

One of Vallee's notions is that they were meant to crash ... a sort of test (or puzzle) for us.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

One of Vallee's notions is that they were meant to crash ... a sort of test (or puzzle) for us.

Cheers

I love Vallee.

Can you point me in the direction or book or (what ever), so I can read what he wrote/said concerning what his theory is/was ?

That would be great & I'll thank you in advance,
Johnny

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: godservant
So the aliens can fly all over the galaxy and not crash into a star or a planet, yet they crash on earth in an open field.

I’m inclined to agree with your main premise, but really, how do you know they’re not crashing into stars and planets?

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

I hang on the instead of piloted crafts, most are drones or probes. We as a species send things to other rocks to see what these rocks hold for our investigation. These craft or probes will circle using the gravity of the object an fuel burns to keep orbit. Upon exhaustion of fuel we then let the prob burn up in atmosphere or crash to the surface of said object.

Just a thought

Sanethinking

someone posited a theory that the distance are so great even the aliens wouldn't live long enough to make them worthwhile
so they send probes, some maybe with animals or robots, figuring one-way trips.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

How would we know what they crash into in other areas of the universe considering we exist down here on Earth?

edit on 9-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Earth is simply where drunk Antarean meta-teenagers* go to illegally race each other and impress other cephalopods ....

Sometimes they crash.

* By law Antareans aren't supposed to fly a saucer until they are 118 years old.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The crash on purpose scenario is plausible IF there were no live aliens inside. I don’t think they would be anymore than biological transfer devices anyway in reality so probably expendable. Test our ability to understand their tech. So far it would appear it was like giving an iPad to an ancient Egyptian. Who knows.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Maybe it wasn't bad driving (flying), but, instead, a breakdown that forced them to the side of the road (earth). Even the most well built machines eventually wear out and break down.

A civilization a million .if not millions , of years advanced over Earth an they have never heard of routine maintenance ?

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Hi Johnny,

Pretty sure I read it in his book,

Trinity: The Best-Kept Secret

I will say up front it is a different kind of Vallée book, parts of it are about topics other than UFO phenomena. But there are occasional jewels in it and I enjoyed reading it even if I only browsed some of the less interesting material.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I came to ATS believing in Aliens and UFOs.

I have come to believe we are seeing ancient tech kept by "TPTB" and old bloodline families.

Disclosure is about control, not the truth.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

In terms of Alien physiology……as a factor in crashes….

Could it be a case of atmosphere or lack of it thereof?

Earth’s atmosphere……

…..”The atmosphere of Earth or air is the layer of gases retained by Earth's gravity that surrounds the planet and forms its planetary atmosphere. The atmosphere of Earth protects life on Earth by creating pressure allowing for liquid water to exist on the Earth's surface, absorbing ultraviolet solar radiation, warming the surface through heat retention (greenhouse effect), and reducing temperature extremes between day and night (the diurnal temperature variation).

By mole fraction (i.e., by number of molecules), dry air contains 78.08% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.04% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases.[8] Air also contains a variable amount of water vapor, on average around 1% at sea level, and 0.4% over the entire atmosphere. Air composition, temperature, and atmospheric pressure vary with altitude. Within the atmosphere, air suitable for use in photosynthesis by terrestrial plants and breathing of terrestrial animals is found only in Earth's troposphere.[citation needed]

Earth's early atmosphere consisted of gases in the solar nebula, primarily hydrogen. The atmosphere changed significantly over time, affected by many factors such as volcanism, life, and weathering. Recently, human activity has also contributed to atmospheric changes, such as global warming, ozone depletion and acid deposition.”……

Assuming some Alien races breath a gaseous atmosphere ….It could be some Alien races are simply not prepared for the composition of Earth’s atmosphere.

A simple assumption…….just as we see planets in their past…millions of light years away, and detect their possible atmosphere……it’s still an atmosphere of the past. As time goes on, atmospheres change.

So Alien’s may have started their journey for earth thinking our atmosphere was one way only to find out when they get here, the atmosphere is totally different. Our atmosphere in the past was mostly Hydrogen.

So crashes could be possible because Aliens miscalculated what type of atmosphere they need to breath in or devise the correct atmospheric artificial life support systems to compensate.

Basically they choke, asphyxiate, etc.. to death when their own atmosphere supplies systems run out or breakdown and malfunction in flight.

It’s hypothetically plausible.

It’s also likely that the different Alien races don’t all have the same breathable atmospheres on their own home worlds.

I suspect that UFO’s of the past, present, and future would be un-being probes that among other tasks…are tasked to analyze our Atmosphere. Who knows how many Alien races have not come to earth based on their UFO probes atmospheric findings of earth.

Our atmosphere may be poisonous, toxic to other Alien races.

👽
edit on 9-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Who to say there is not more then one race visiting us, who to say some of those races are not friendly towards each other who to say they not down each others crafts in rare instances. Who to say these craft travel between stars in a way that is not a way of travel we could imagine, there are so many unknown variables to this often posted topic. But the topic assume they drive a car a long way therefor they most be good drivers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join