It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big red wave that did not happen!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The big red tsunami didn’t happen. The voters confirmed that the quality of candidates matters. The extremists and election-deniers on the right significantly underperformed while the moderates did fairly well.

I personally think it’s a good sign. The echo chamber of ATS clearly does not represent what’s actually going on in this country.

On 11/8/‘22 reason and moderation prevailed while Trump cultists took a bath.

+60 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberBuddha

The voters confirmed that the quality of candidates matters.

Fetterman grunts in approval.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I believe it would have happened if they would have left the abortion issue alone.

+55 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberBuddha

I personally think it’s a good sign. The echo chamber of ATS clearly does not represent what’s actually going on in this country.

I’m of the opinion that many many of those that voted Democrat don’t know what’s going on in their country.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

If Republicans win the U.S. House (where investigative committees bring HELL to those investigated), that's more than good enough.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Your thread is non-compliant with ATS thread creation rules for a "Breaking News" forum. Just letting you know, in case it vanishes.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I believe it would have happened if they would have left the abortion issue alone.

Possibly, but democrats built one helluva cheating scheme with motor voter rolls uncleaned for decades and mass mail in 'voting' along with professionally managed ballot harvesting teams.

Will be interesting to see how well Rs did in areas with less of the cheating scheme described above vs places where more work has been done to dismantle it.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your thread is non-compliant with ATS thread creation rules for a "Breaking News" forum. Just letting you know, in case it vanishes.

Now CWM it's okay they sound leftist, you know they don't have to fill out forms or dates or addresses or follow simple rules.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Literally Jinmi with the left jab

and Jag with the uppercut

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

More people are hurt by high prices, than the inability to kill their unborn baby.

Or....maybe not.

Biden said just 2 weeks ago the economy is "strong as hell".

edit on 11/9/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'd bet a paycheck most voters couldn't tell you what each candidate believes in. Not that it matters, since none of us know them personally and have to rely on whatever crap they peddle on TV.

I live in PA, and I can't wrap my head around "Dr." Oz being the best candidate the Republicans could come up with. Sort of like Hillary versus Trump. In a country of 300-something million, those two are our best choices to lead us? If that doesn't tell people something, I don't know what will.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I agree. Power over the SCOTUS intoxicates!

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: CyberBuddha

I’m of the opinion that many many of those that voted Democrat don’t know what’s going on in their country.

But you do…

Second line.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

If Republicans win the U.S. House (where investigative committees bring HELL to those investigated), that's more than good enough.

If by a low margin you’ll have a Marjorie Greene et al issue.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More people are hurt by high prices, than the inability to kill their unborn baby. Or....maybe not. Biden said just 2 weeks ago the economy is "strong as hell".

The thing is it’s about abortion, but it isn’t.
Maybe women are sick of men getting in our business.
I think the GOP took a risk with it and it backfired.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe11

I'd bet a paycheck most voters couldn't tell you what each candidate believes in.

You’d lose your paycheck in my neck of the woods.
For most people the most pressing issues have been discussed and beaten like a dead horse around here.
It’s been on FB, Nextdoor, talked between neighbors. We 100% know what our candidates stand for. Maybe that is why we are a swing state.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe11

originally posted by: JinMI

I'd bet a paycheck most voters couldn't tell you what each candidate believes in. Not that it matters, since none of us know them personally and have to rely on whatever crap they peddle on TV.

I live in PA, and I can't wrap my head around "Dr." Oz being the best candidate the Republicans could come up with. Sort of like Hillary versus Trump. In a country of 300-something million, those two are our best choices to lead us? If that doesn't tell people something, I don't know what will.

The Dr. is what Trump ordered and it didn’t pan out. Terrible choice. The good Dr. has no connection to PA. Fetterman does and despite his stroke he was able to connect with the people.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

More people are hurt by high prices, than the inability to kill their unborn baby. Or....maybe not. Biden said just 2 weeks ago the economy is "strong as hell".

The thing is it’s about abortion, but it isn’t.
Maybe women are sick of men getting in our business.
I think the GOP took a risk with it and it backfired.

Good point. Young female voters turned out in droves and it wasn’t for the GOP vote.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Now CWM it's okay they sound leftist, you know they don't have to fill out forms or dates or addresses or follow simple rules.

I think the HOA rules also forbid ad hominems on this site. Goes both ways, buddy.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The jig has been up for a while...the divide is too deep now and too lopsided. We will probably see civil war on our lifetime. Which bodes the end of us as a powerhouse for generations to come. Just saying not advocating for as honestly that is the end of US world power and your nice cushy lives for a long while. But...sadly I don't see any real compromise anymore...and devoid of that its one a one way track.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join