It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2022 Elections Live Whats happening in your area results predictions where to watch along

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

Thanks. I just have trauma from seeing Katrina doing a 90 degree turn into the city from out of nowhere.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Next Governor of Arkansas

www.newsmax.com...

UPDATE 8:54 p.m. ET:

Don’t look now but Warnock just dropped under 50 percent in Georgia as Walker continues the surge.

www.breitbart.com...

UPDATE 8:32 p.m. ET:

With only 5 percent in in Pennsylvania’s U.S. Senate race, Democrat John Fetterman is up big early–but most of this lead comes from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh–per the New York Times.

edit on 8-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Walker just 30,000 down Georgia Senate race FWIW

www.politico.com...

We're inching toward results in Georgia but interestingly Warnock, in the Senate race, is still running ahead of Abrams, in the governor's race, by about 3 percent based on the 30 percent of the vote that's in so far. It's not a huge difference, but every percent counts when considering the 50 percent runoff threshold Elena Schneider mentioned earlier.

edit on 8-11-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Pennsylvania (S)9% in
D
FETTERMAN

70.5%
R
OZ

27.2%

This is Just Crazy , but it is Still Early . Are All people in PA this Stupid , or Only the Idiots in Philly ?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Pennsylvania (S)9% in
D
FETTERMAN

70.5%
R
OZ

27.2%

This is Just Crazy , but it is Still Early . Are All people in PA this Stupid , or Only the Idiots in Philly ?

Yes that is nuts, and much like Walker here in Georgia I'm not an Oz fan for Senator but the alternative

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Buh Bye Beto

Stay gone this time

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Freaking Beto is leading in Texas over Abbot?
WTF?

I saw that! wth? Texas is NOT for what's going on currently in the USA so I don't get where those votes are coming from.

link   
Double post

edit on 8/11/2022 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

link   
Twitter is fun. Lots of overt racism against Hispanics in Florida for not voting Democrat from white liberals.

The mask comes off quickly when they don’t get their way.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just remember that when you see a huge, out of whack lead from the dems, they count mail ballots first and in some states the big cities will be counted and reported first.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Twitter “liberals” are funny. Crying (literally in many cases) over the “death of democracy” and “rise of fascism” … all while proudly displaying the Ukrainian flag, a nation ruled by a Fascist Junta that seized power from an elected government in a coup.

I swear these people are either aliens or robots.

Funny though. Gonna be a wonderful few days after this election

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I am really surprised at NH pick for Senate I thought there moto was "live free or die"
Electing a Democrat seems to go against their creed.
Anybody from NH that can explain this?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Something is all ready wrong there should be Rep land slides , This is all fake

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm amazed no one from PA has checked in. Luzerne county is one of the 64 sites in the nation the DOJ sent "forces" to. And lo and behold, we had an issue with lack of paper at the polls at 9:30 this morning. A judge ruled to extend the polls until 10 PM EDT. Despite national news confusing Wilkes-Barre and Scranton as one area, it's completely different. Scranton is Lackawanna county. Home of Biden. Voted blue last election. Wilkes-Barre is Luzerne county. Voted RED last election. This could get interesting in Fetterman vs Oz

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

This source shows Abbot up 4% with 14% reporting.

I wanted Huffines to win the primary, but a jar of mayo would be better than Robert Francis.

freespoke.com... =Elections&utm_medium=marketing&_branch_referrer=H4sIAAAAAAAAA8soKSkottLXTytKTS0uyM9O1UssKNDLyczL1q8qNs%2FL9iyO8ipNAgBmfyG9JgAAAA%3D%3D

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Votes are being counted so slow in PA. I think Fetterman may be counting them personally…

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I stood in like for 3 hours to vote in West Virginia where it’s alot more difficult to have a mail in ballot which I agree with. If you aren’t 100% physically disabled or elderly or deployed in the military to a foreign country your butt should vote in person with ID and registration card and be registered to vote BEFOREHAND. I didn’t mind waiting and I am fortunate that I live in a red district and Mooney won with over 65% of the vote.

The poll workers told me the turnout was even more then the 2020 presidential election!! I got to see a lot of my neighbors and it was a fun time. I love living in the country and I will never live in a big city again.

Everyone was talking about inflation and making sure we had control of the local school board which we do. God loving,1st amendment and2nd amendment Patriots out tonight!

Woke has to go broke
Men have Penises
Women have vaginas.

Oh and i accidentally watched CNN tonight and every time they call a Republican winner they say “ Another election denier has won”
Propaganda and lies continue but CNN is losing money like a drunk guy at a strip club. So hopefully they will go out of business soon
edit on 8-11-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is what I am counting on .
Liberals are lazy as hell . They are the ones that vote early by mail because anything else is tooooo haaaarddd.
Liberals vote Democrat , as they picked that weak target in the 60s and 70s to overrun .
Mail ins and early voting are counted first.

The majority of the good folks work and have to wait for a chance to vote.

If this turns out to be a Dem win , you can mark this as the night the United States of America flatlined .

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Tidbit...

Beto O'Rourke has lost the triple crown of elections.

President
Senator
Governor
gettr.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
I stood in like for 3 hours to vote in West Virginia where it’s alot more difficult to have a mail in ballot which I agree with. If you aren’t 100% physically disabled or elderly or deployed in the military to a foreign country your butt should vote in person with ID and registration card and be registered to vote BEFOREHAND. I didn’t mind waiting and I am fortunate that I live in a red district and Mooney won with over 65% of the vote.

The poll workers told me the turnout was even more then the 2020 presidential election!! I got to see a lot of my neighbors and it was a fun time. I love living in the country and I will never live in a big city again.

Everyone was talking about inflation and making sure we had control of the local school board which we do. God loving,1st amendment and2nd amendment Patriots out tonight!

Woke has to go broke
Men have Penises
Women have vaginas.

Oh and i accidentally watched CNN tonight and every time they call a Republican winner they say “ Another election denier has won”
Propaganda and lies continue but CNN is losing money like a drunk guy at a strip club. So hopefully they will go out of business soon

I saw that on CNN as well, so I turned them off.

From a couple of hours ago but Ive heard nothing since

www.wsbtv.com...

ATLANTA — Georgia election officials say, for the most part, Election Day has gone smoothly, but they have their eyes on a “potential threat.”

Channel 2 Investigative Reporter Mark Winne spoke with top election officials on Tuesday.

“The counties that we’ve talked to, by and large, have been doing a phenomenal job. They’ve seen very few issues,” State Elections Director Blake Evans said.

[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]

Interim Deputy Secretary of State Gabriel Sterling says the briefing of the state’s top elections officials, including Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, provided a snapshot of where the election stood from the perspective of those who oversee it.

“There’s one intelligence thing we don’t want to go into to much detail on we’re kind of keeping an eye on. There’s one potential threat out there,” Sterling said during the briefing.

After the meeting, Winne asked Sterling about that comment.

“There’s a potential of some discussions of potential threats to a judge who’s involved in a extension of some absentee ballots, but we don’t wanna get too deep into that right now,” Sterling further explained to Winne.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join