It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine just a warm up for the big one millitary head.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
yes I kid you not the powers that be, looks like they are planning an all-on-Gotterdamerung for us. Canadian prepper seems to think that when the crash comes it will come with a war economy and the rest of the BS we didn't vote for. The Head of Stratcom says we will be tested in ways that we have not been tested for a long time. The leader of the Russian Orthodox Church has blessed Putin and assured him he must do what he has to do to protect Russia.I think the Canadian prepper is right they will soon have to rule by decree soon the shortages will be very obvious in the food sector.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
yes I kid you not the powers that be, looks like they are planning an all-on-Gotterdamerung for us. Canadian prepper seems to think that when the crash comes it will come with a war economy and the rest of the BS we didn't vote for. The Head of Stratcom says we will be tested in ways that we have not been tested for a long time. The leader of the Russian Orthodox Church has blessed Putin and assured him he must do what he has to do to protect Russia.I think the Canadian prepper is right they will soon have to rule by decree soon the shortages will be very obvious in the food sector.

Not sure this is fully appreciated for what it is.

We're about to go over the falls in a barrel...

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Texas has more economic power than Russia. And if you think that Russia hasn’t been playing this game before Ukraine, look back at the OPEC+ trade war a month or two into global Covid.

Oil futures went negative and US oil producers couldn’t even turn a profit.

The left would have us believe we need to keep fighting them via proxy or head on. And the right would have us believe sitting at a table and giving up parts of Ukraine would suddenly solve all the problems.

Has anyone talked about stopping US oil exports? No. Was that a thing just a few years ago? Yup. And for all those saying it would be overreaching regulation, you could do it only on oil from leased state property.

The team sports of politics don’t attempt to find solutions. Because as bad as Biden is, and he’s bad, the previous wasn’t much better and I could go on and on how things are similar now.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

We're about to go over the falls in a barrel...

true enough, I see 3 outcomes.. a new global war, a new reformation or like last time both together..

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I hate my government...

top topics

join