It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerball Rigging

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The delay of the Monday November 7, 2022 $2 billion Powerball drawing seems suspect.

Here is the drawing of the winning numbers.

youtu.be...

The drawing did not take place live, as they usually do, due to technical difficulties.

Notice how the numbers roll into the tube but you never get to see the tube entirely.

Notice how the host says "tonight" three times during the drawing, PLUS after the 2nd ball is chosen they congratulate Powerball winner Lisa Hays for winning $2 million.

A quick search proves that Lisa Hays won her $2 million back in February 2019.

Fishy stuff...
edit on 11/8/2022 by semperfortis because: Corrected all caps

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

Not only the video problem but several state lotteries ran with the numbers before Powerball.com has them listed. This means they sent out the numbers more than 30 mins before uploading the video or updating their own official website.

If someone won and it was the State that held this up then this looks even more sus.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Fully decked out in their red and black.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This was the statement this morning.

I was at the gas station about 1/2 hour ago and the lottery machine was down. the clerk said the machine was kicking out tickets on it's own with varying amounts and numbers. On it's own!

This sure sounds like a scam and they will try to say the lottery was hacked or some BS.
edit on 11 8 2022 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

(post by Terpene removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Apparently, Noah and his Grandpa are going to be pissed off, apparently:

------

Yea this is fishy alright.

Distraction for the election, apparently.

edit on 11/8/2022 by MykeNukem because: 🍻

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I am firmly believing our reality is a fabrication at this point. The world has turned upside down in record time!
Is there anything which isn't corrupted? Seems less and less likely everyday.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I am kinda getting used to people claiming fraud.
The power that gives could amount to many monies.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yes, highly suspicious. Once again the numbers drawn do not match the numbers on my ticket at all. Not one of those numbers were on my ticket.

Is it possible that the number system I use is not the hidden number system that they use? Have I been duped completely into believing that somehow any of those numbers drawn would match the numbers I used? Maybe they are using an Alien number system or maybe they knew what numbers I chose and made sure that I didn't even come close to winning. It's a conspiracy I tells ya. Positive proof that the powers that be are out to get me. I lost so of course it must be rigged against me.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wouldnt be surprised if it was rigged considering the size of the pot, but also wouldnt be surprised if someone did some last minute math and went Oh Snip we cant cover a 1 time payout after all the skimming that took place.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Google search ’lottery scandals’.
Both random number generator and ping pong ball machines have been rigged in the past.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Google search ’lottery scandals’.
Both random number generator and ping pong ball machines have been rigged in the past.

I shall look into this.
I have never been one to gamble so that thought never crossed me.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

The world has turned upside down in record time!

Wellllll, I don't know about that so much. Ain't it possible that the world has NEVER turned upside down before? Maybe parts or regions have but the whole world?

And for that matter, I'm of a mind that it hasn't turned upside down at all but that it was AlWAYS upside down and some of us are only now coming to figure it out. Like if that movie about the ship turned upside down ''The Poseidon Adventure''. All those people left alive in that inverted ship living there for a couple of thousand years, wouldn't the descendants of those original people come to have seen their entire world as being right side up ?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

When I was in college I watched the Ohio pick 3 (they called it the BUG), watched live when the balls in the shoot that came out read 324, but the lady announced a completely different number. They paid out the number she SAID, not the number that came up on the machine on live TV. There was talk for about 1 day in the news about it and then the story was killed in the media.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Who cares, I didn't get it.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Who cares, I didn't get it.

You wouldn't knownif u did

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

their either covering up theft or rat holing that cash cause it appears no one won.
been checking the Fl Lotto site and no winners in the 5 of 5 +PB and 1 5 of 5 for 2 mil. and showing none for double play. other msm's are sayingWednesday is estimated at 2.4 billion.

Powerball

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
People were wondering what could the message be in this news story... My input is not trolling... The message is if you can cheat the lottery you can cheat the election....

Just watch and wait...

This is a conspiracy forum after all.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
One winner. California. $2.04 billion. With a 10 as a number and a 10 as the PB number…which is also suspect.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
One winner. California. $2.04 billion. With a 10 as a number and a 10 as the PB number…which is also suspect.

Everything Im seeing shows no winners.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join