It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fetterman preemptively sues to get undated and misdated mail-in votes counted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, Nov 8, 2022 ELECTION DAY

Out of Philadelphia - Good Development.

Philadelphia officials voted Tuesday morning to impose a last-minute rule change that will draw out the vote-count process.

The city's three-member elections board voted 2-1 in favor of imposing poll book reconciliation, a lengthy process intended to prevent double votes, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported Tuesday. The reconciliation process would flag any mail-in ballots from voters who also cast ballots in person.

City commissioners made the eleventh-hour decision at a 7 a.m. meeting on Tuesday. The board is comprised of two Democrats and one Republican . The Republican voted in favor of the change, along with one of the Democrats, while the second Democrat objected.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

SOMEONE needs to start an ATS Thread to Post election developments as they occur today and this week. I have to go to work and won't be able to properly "nurse" such a thread today.

How is that NOT standard procedure and required by law?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: face23785

They said UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT,not PA supreme court. They ruled OVER the PA SC.

My mistake.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So a few days before the election Fetterman legally challenges an issue that had been ruled on MONTHS before the election? And we have people who find that perfectly fine? Not like this is some new ruling handed down yesterday. Such a stretch to believe this was done in good faith. Not like Fetterman is going to be seated if he wins, the cynics realize this just to get the seat and put his wife in it. The man is incapable of doing the job, hence why they followed the Biden playbook from 2018.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If that's real, then why is Fetterman filing lawsuits ? 🤣

apparently it dont matter. fetterman is winning at 86 percent and oz is at 12 percent.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Thus begins the steal. In a month, several GOP candidates who think they've won will have their elections overturned.

I have a very bad feeling that things aren't going to work out the way people think tomorrow.

Hope I'm wrong.

As predicted.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Thus begins the steal. In a month, several GOP candidates who think they've won will have their elections overturned.

I have a very bad feeling that things aren't going to work out the way people think tomorrow.

Hope I'm wrong.

As predicted.

www.usatoday.com...

KEMP might make win it seems. lead even tighter now.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
There can not be a case of more obvious fraud.

I know the left likes their puppets but this takes the cake.

Fetterman won.

edit on 9-11-2022 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Fetterman won.

Pennsylvania residents wants to get rid of coal and oil jobs, like Biden promised last week. So much so, they elected a Democrat Secretary of State, Governor, and Senator.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Fetterman won.

NO need.. the SUpreme court will just toss it out because they are bought and paid for. The intentionally screwed the GOP by Screwing up RvW. You cant do that within a year of a election and get away with it.

Bet they counted the set aside ballots and they will then say OOPSIE!! we accidentaslly counted them!!
im freaking done. If you voted demeocrat...congratulations! you just proved there is no more voting on substance, just the party.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Fetterman won.

Pennsylvania residents wants to get rid of coal and oil jobs, like Biden promised last week. So much so, they elected a Democrat Secretary of State, Governor, and Senator.

This election... Fetterman represents the canary in a coal mine. 🤡🌎

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Some GOP candidates were preparing their supporters to believe the elections would be stolen if they lose.
www.politico.com...

How do you take election stealing seriously when the mentality is, "if i lose, it will be because you cheated"?

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walrus72

Some GOP candidates were preparing their supporters to believe the elections would be stolen if they lose.
www.politico.com...

How do you take election stealing seriously when the mentality is, "if i lose, it will be because you cheated"?

If Republican win the all-important U.S. House, there will be minimal "election results denying" overall. Maybe just in Arizona, where 20% of the machines mysteriously malfunctioned, where the Democrat Secretary of State was also running for Governor.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

maybe they should shave off 20 percent of the democrat votes to even it out.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Walrus72

www.politico.com...

Please. Our election process is one that neither side trusts.

edit on 9-11-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
11.22.2022 FYI

Liberal Fact-Checkers are springing into action to profusely deny that Senator-elect John Fetterman was CHEATED into office.

Example: factcheck.afp.com...

When liberal fact-checkers massively deny election fraud, it should be taken as confirmation that ELECTION FRAUD DID OCCUR.

The next step...if enough people care...is to investigate the accusations.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Fetterman won.

This election... Fetterman represents the canary in a coal mine. 🤡🌎

Nuts !

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join