It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Civilisations in our own Galaxy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Yes. Billion of galaxies hosting civilizations that cannot reach to each other, not even talk to each other. I call that to be alone. Accept it. Please.

What if they are on our planet already. Many military grade testimonies to unidentified craft.,

Maybe they live in Antarctica.

:-)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I once watched a video of what appeared to be a holographic signal from a distant galaxy, well at least that is what was it was proported to be from the contactee. I mean who is to say they don't have light speed holographic type communication technology?
edit on 20-11-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Direne

Yes. Billion of galaxies hosting civilizations that cannot reach to each other, not even talk to each other. I call that to be alone. Accept it. Please.

I see you try to entertain some of the 'conspiracy' theories. But there are many who are arguing we have been visited.

Why Antarctica by the way?
What if they are on our planet already. Many military grade testimonies to unidentified craft.,

Maybe they live in Antarctica.

:-)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Not sure they are conspiracy theories. We have had disclosure from many governments now that we share the planet with other tech.
Antarctica is off limits for a reason. WW2 all about the contrinet.. A Bryd went there after the war with a flotilla and came back with looses of men and equipment. Stopped off in South America and told the world that tech was there that was superior to ours.. Then we had operation dominion / fishbowl. Testing nukes in the region. Then the continent was sealed off under the Antarctica Treaty. Longest going treaty in the world.

You not allowed there for a reason :-)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Not sure they are conspiracy theories. We have had disclosure from many governments now that we share the planet with other tech.
We have?

Antarctica is off limits for a reason. WW2 all about the contrinet.. A Bryd went there after the war with a flotilla and came back with looses of men and equipment. Stopped off in South America and told the world that tech was there that was superior to ours..
That sounds interesting. I tried to search for what Byrd said exactly, have you got a source for that where I can read what he actually said, like a quote? Losing men and equipment in Antarctica seems unsurprising, given the challenging conditions.

Then we had operation dominion / fishbowl. Testing nukes in the region. Then the continent was sealed off under the Antarctica Treaty. Longest going treaty in the world.

I did find information on operation fishbowl, but I'm not sure what you mean by "testing nukes in the region", which would seem to imply Antarctica but the tests don't seem to have been conducted in Antarctica:

Operation Fishbowl
That refers to Operation Dominic, is that what you refer to as "dominion"? The test sites for that are listed as

"Johnston Island, Johnston Atoll, Kiritimati (Christmas Island), Kiribati Pacific Ocean off California"

So I'm not seeing the Antarctica connection if that's what you're implying.

This article says you CAN travel to Antarctica:

You Can Travel to Antarctica—and Here’s How

The Antarctic Treaty System doesn't seem to say you can't go there, but apparently you can't set up military bases there, or catch and eat all the seals and penguins or otherwise damage the ecosystems.

The central ideas with full acceptance were the freedom of scientific research in Antarctica and the peaceful use of the continent. There was also a consensus for demilitarization and the maintenance of the status quo.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
A equation for something unknown with unknown equations.
We could be living inside of a computer simulator or inside a giant black hole.

There's another explanation

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Spacespider
A equation for something unknown with unknown equations.
We could be living inside of a computer simulator or inside a giant black hole.

There's another explanation

And yet, there is another

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

LOL!

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Antarctica is off limits for a reason. WW2 all about the contrinet.. A Bryd went there after the war with a flotilla and came back with looses of men and equipment. Stopped off in South America and told the world that tech was there that was superior to ours.. Then we had operation dominion / fishbowl. Testing nukes in the region. Then the continent was sealed off under the Antarctica Treaty. Longest going treaty in the world.

There seems to be an activity on Antarctica but the information we seem to have is either inadequate or incomplete and often confusing. I can accept that the US Military maybe conducting tests and experiments and so do other Militaries. There are scientists too on the region.

Due to the fact this is an isolated place anything could be happening in terms of black projects, tests, and experiments.

I recall that Admiral Byrd has made several claims but do we know which of them are correct, if any. I am not saying that him and others have lied but it's very difficult to know what was going on there.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

We have?

Pay attention disclosure it here..

The military's 2021 report said no evidence of aliens had been found. Scott W. Bray, the deputy director of Naval intelligence, told lawmakers that they still haven't uncovered anything "nonterrestrial in origin," even though there are incidents they can't explain

www.npr.org...

Its here.. Read between the lines.. We share the sky with tech thats not ours. Its much better.

Tuesday's session, the first public hearing on UFOs in more than 50 years, also included testimony from Ronald S. Moultrie, the Pentagon's top intelligence official. He noted the competing needs for transparency and secrecy in the hearing.

www.reuters.com...

Setting up public databases too to monitor them. This is a big change in narrative. We share the planet with advanced tech. Its either from somewhere else on the planet.. ie antractica.. or off planet.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Not only is Tyson a charlatan he is a hypocrite...

Watching the clip and seeing how he rebuked Dawkins practice, take that to note... now go visit his social media's and check out his latest book.

edit on 1-12-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join