It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Officer Frank Snepp Discusses Planting Stories in Vietnam

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Frank Snepp arrived in Vietnam in 1969 and stayed on until he was evacuated as Saigon fell in 1975. He spent a good deal of time working with the press while there and developed the ability to plant stories in major media outlets like the New York Times, the New Yorker, the LA Times, Chicago Daily News and others that supported the Agency's goals. The younger reporters like the Associated Press's Peter Arnett wouldn't take the bait.

The point here is simple: If CIA disinformation was that prevalent back then, one can only imagine what it is NOW. And you wonder why one should never trust the mainstream media?

At ATS, we have been documenting stories like this for years and years. There is no question any more. You just simply cannot believe anything political coming out of MSM. PERIOD. It is all lies. Or well, 1/2 truth as he puts it in the video.

It just hurts to watch this. The truth however, is often painful. Politicians, big media and three letter agencies are all lying scumbags. I abhor and detest them with every ounce of my being. I look forward to the great reset- whether it come from an asteroid, gamma ray burst, supernova or nuclear bomb.

To all those people that died because of lies: sorry bro. May the truth set future generations free.
edit on Mon Nov 7th 2022 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
...and we can only imagine from what goes on above board, what goes on covertly "below deck" could be 1000x more than imaginable 💀🥶

It's all about big profit maybe????? what else is there but big profit? ❗

🏴‍☠️️

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
...and we can only imagine from what goes on above board, what goes on covertly "below deck" could be 1000x more than imaginable 💀🥶

It's all about big profit maybe????? what else is there but big profit? ❗

🏴‍☠️️

More like 10000000000000000x.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Imagine if the US military, after so many decades of being lied to and manipulated said "You know what? WE ARE DONE HERE. From now on we will not respond to civilian control. You've killed enough of us already. Wake us up when we get invaded."

I couldn't blame them one stinking bit.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

More people need to realize the lengths they will go to "engineer" future outcomes.

Like you said, can you imagine now-a-days? They have the "net" and all the glorious toys that go with it.

Plus, all the sh#t we don't even know about.

Yep, can't trust ANYTHING these days, especially if it comes from Government or their Agencies or Media.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Can you imagine still thinking CNN, MSNBC and Fox are legitimate news sources?

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
To me, it just highlights we probably have multiple factions in the middle stirring the pot. From alphabet agencies, politicians and leaders, big business, MIC, etc. and all of them have thier own agendas and are constantly either battling each other or conniving with one faction how to take advantage of a 3rd.

Weren't their rumors within the last few years that one leader/politician had led to numerous CIA assets being compromised? What if stuff like this is intentional? What if an agency uses its knowledge of a politician's life to manipulate them behind the scenes?

I can see back-channel dealing double-crosses and virtual chaos more than some global group conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
From now on we will not respond to civilian control.

This would be a nightmare scenario. Don't go there.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We The People are but Pawns on the Chess Board.......

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

From now on we will not respond to civilian control.

This would be a nightmare scenario. Don't go there.

Oh no. I am DEFINITELY going there. In fact, I am going to DOUBLE DOWN on that:

US military refuses civilian control for any further military action anywhere, and that includes foreign deployments, unless it is mandated by a country wide, national REFERENDUM vote of 66 per cent minimum. Only exception being an invasion. That way every mother, father, and even those getting ready to die themselves would have a say in the matter before becoming ever again the victims of lies and political motives.

YEAH. I like that. PERFECT.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That would be the perfect scenario for an occult elite to remain hidden.
Organized crime ranges from handfuls of buddies to city blocks to whole cities and to whole countries. There's only one order of magnitude left if you don't count orbits.

One convenient function of human trafficking is the ability to produce blackmail on any and every walk of life. The Elites aren't controlling their recruits, they are orchestrating a symphony of blackmail.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Snowden posted this earlier.

Basically explaining everything most of us here already knew. The programming your average American encounters on a daily is astounding.

Here's a good explanation of mass formation and its employment in late night talk shows.

Here is it playing out in real time.

Notice Jimmy is confused to the mass formation he himself is employing on people. Such a stooge...

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
it isn't race that's the division, it's class, it's wealth and it's not even the newly rich or the first-generation rich. It's old wealthy and powerful vs the rest of us schmucks, always have been and they have always been the ones pulling the strings.

As long as the schmucks fight enough between themselves they can do whatever they want to.

It's not difficult to do either look at how quickly the vaxxed wanted to eliminate the unvaxxed, all the while those who bought stocks in big Pharma made serious scatch.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I posted about it. The Media Spider Web Trap. By the way, Fox news immediately deletes this post. I guess I'm on their "truth" list.

1. So with my ears and eyes of Sky Net's, what was a hidden and a Media's SPIDER WEB TRAP of TRICKERY, It's now official.

2. Put your conspiracy thinking caps on ATS members and get ready for some real electric election shock treatment.

3. The talk is and was about the way to market the elections where where fraud can't be disputed. I'll explain how the Media SPIDER WEB TRAP fell into reality in #4.

4. First, l want to tell upfront that the elections have and will have to according to MiMs Sky Net's Street Talk in place for the Democratics to remain in power in both Houses.

5. OK ATS members you ready for the truth and nothing but the truth. ( Remember joiey and all the lies, well there was some dark truth in his supposed lies ). IF YOU ALL RECALLED THAT A MONTH AGO THE MEDIA SAID 2 THINGS. THE DEMS ARE AHEAD, THEN THE REPUBLICANS ARE AHEAD AND THIS IS THE MiMs Sky Net's Media's SPIDER WEB TRAP OF ELECTION TOTAL FAKE NEWS TO WHERE THEY WERE SETTING THE STAGE FOR APPROVED FRAUD. They all are now saying it's a neck to neck race. A big lie.
Approved fraud is the only thing on the ballot this time around.
The Dems have it in the bag , that is why they don't have to talk about the issues.

OH, and I am drinking Guarana Antarctica an original from Brazil. Good stuff to drink while postings on ATS.

To all my good friends on ATS, let's hope MiM' Sky Net's Media SPIDER WEB TRAP News turns out to be the Dems v wet dream.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Frank Snepp arrived in Vietnam in 1969 and stayed on until he was evacuated as Saigon fell in 1975. He spent a good deal of time working with the press while there and developed the ability to plant stories in major media outlets like the New York Times, the New Yorker, the LA Times, Chicago Daily News and others that supported the Agency's goals. The younger reporters like the Associated Press's Peter Arnett wouldn't take the bait.

The point here is simple: If CIA disinformation was that prevalent back then, one can only imagine what it is NOW. And you wonder why one should never trust the mainstream media?

At ATS, we have been documenting stories like this for years and years. There is no question any more. You just simply cannot believe anything political coming out of MSM. PERIOD. It is all lies. Or well, 1/2 truth as he puts it in the video.

It just hurts to watch this. The truth however, is often painful. Politicians, big media and three letter agencies are all lying scumbags. I abhor and detest them with every ounce of my being. I look forward to the great reset- whether it come from an asteroid, gamma ray burst, supernova or nuclear bomb.

To all those people that died because of lies: sorry bro. May the truth set future generations free.

Yup you did it!

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

US military refuses civilian control for any further military action anywhere, and that includes foreign deployments,

And what happens when the US Military is the one that is pushing military action? Do we give them a free hand to pursue their own foreign policy?

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

US military refuses civilian control for any further military action anywhere, and that includes foreign deployments,

And what happens when the US Military is the one that is pushing military action? Do we give them a free hand to pursue their own foreign policy?

Nope. The US military itself would also be part of the national referendum vote on any further military action. Gotta pass muster with 66 percent minimum of the population, including them. Point is, if 66 percent or more of the ENTIRE POPULATION want the action, then do it. And if we trust them with our nukes, then why not trust them to develop and deploy a blockchain voting system that was unhackable in order to insure the sanctity of that vote? A separate, military action voting system, not touchable by any politician, corporation or greasy palm. After all, their lives would depend on it.

But that would be too sane and politically debilitating for today's world.

new topics

top topics

join