It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diabolical manipulation of the news we all need to hear...UK ambulance statistics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
This is not an ambulance issue. There is more than enough ambulances. The problem stems from A and E, they haven't got the capacity to take the patients off the ambulances. The way it should work is ambulance arrives, patient unloaded into A and E, ambulance leaves for next job. This should take on average 10 minutes. But as what's been put before this is a management issue, not the ambulance people , not the nurses in A and E
I disagree with you partly. It is not down solely to mismanagement (partly yes) but more by design from governments. This underfunding has been going on for a few decades and it's now beginning to show.

In the 1960s and 1970s we had the best health system in the world, people used to come from all over the world for our service. Now with this degradation you have people like tanstaafl falling for the BS and saying "not good for purpose" or "shut it down". This is their game plan they want the American system (in my opinion the worse in the world) pay up or die. Make private companies, like insurance companies and themselves, rich beyond their dreams.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Sacking and not rehiring unvaxed staff is a red flag that the managers want the free medical services to fail, then they can charge what they want. Free medicine is not the direction that the world is being steered in.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

In the 1960s and 1970s we had the best health system in the world, people used to come from all over the world for our service. Now with this degradation you have people like tanstaafl falling for the BS and saying "not good for purpose" or "shut it down". This is their game plan they want the American system (in my opinion the worse in the world) pay up or die. Make private companies, like insurance companies and themselves, rich beyond their dreams.

Just this ^^^^^ over target as they say. (Bolded part mine). I'll just add Pharma to that list.

There are many salient points made in the comments on this thread which all contribute to the 'recipe' of the 'stew' that we now find OUR NHS in.

I have no answer to this sorry mess and I don't believe there is just one solution. It's now become complex with so many 'factions' already imbedded in the running of it.

It brings to mind a story I read during the 'plague' of 2020-present day. It was in the UK, and parents in a town whose name completely eludes me right now, banded together to pay teachers who left their profession because they chose not to 1) have the Jabberwocky and 2) because they believed the 'self-imprisonment' would harm children's mental health. There's a lesson and therefore a possible 'working model' in there somewhere.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Sadly, the NHS is starting to fail. It's not for lack of funding, either. The issue is that the NHS cannot be reformed because it's so political. If you tried to do one thing, someone somewhere would be there to complain and stir up a storm. The NHS had become impossible to reform because it's too political.

The problems of A&E have been a recurring theme for more years than I care to remember. The problems in A&E can be attributed (in part) to poor primary care provision - "general practice" to you, and me. General practice is difficult to reform because of the vested interest of the GPs, coupled with a growing population* and the expectations of patients.

*The 40K channel migrants so far this year will require GP posts to be created to cater for them, alongside all the practice nurses, assistants etc.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
NO !
This started LONG before C19.
all the waiting and short on beds.

and the Ideots shut down all the small local hospitals.
to make big mega haspitals.

a fire, bomb or disease outbrake at one
and a citys hospital is gone.

ideots trying to save money.
(even tho we spend more??)
to may bosses, managers, directors, managing directors.

edit on 7-11-2022 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hmmm?
If some one Dies IN the Hospital.
the Hospital has to answer for it? yes?

But if they Die in the ambulance on the way to or waiting out side,
No one takes the blame!

So the Hospitas are killing people out side.
so THEY dont take the blame.....

That first hour is the one that kills most people.

edit on 7-11-2022 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Good day FITO...damn. Im sorry you have such issues where you are. As an EMT, we maybe see 2---3 extremely rare rigs at the same time unless an event calls for more. And local med centers have an Urgent Care to get you in under 30 mins, triaged(me sometimes) and seen by doc. Most times, thats pretty good.

The States here are messed up too, Canada and England both better and worse too. None seem to care about why I even do/did this: the people.

Good health to you friend. Stay well, you n yours...........

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The tyranny has come and gone over the past two years.
The tyrants won't get this chance again, it's over, and they're done for.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The powers that be never wanted a free health system. The only reason a labor government got it in was that literally threw money at the doctors. They have been trying to run it into the ground ever since. If you are well healed there is no such thing as waiting time. You get the best of care. The main problem at the moment is political, many political decisions are being made outside of a democratic government's remit. We have to fix that first. Until that is done things will stay on the same course. Dealing with the fallout from the vax will only get worse. The numbers of injured seem to be steadily increasing and not going down.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Circumcisions, tummy tucks and liposuction are among 13 operations which will stop being funded by the NHS in a 'crackdown' on wasteful spending.

It is thought that stopping the state funding of these operations could save £2 billon a year, along with less wasteful prescribing methods.

I thought these procedures were stopped years ago. Utter disgrace that many are left to suffer or die because ‘my body, my choice but your money’ idiots clog up an overworked system

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Your post is wrong on several levels. No one has to "answer" for a death, but there is an established legal process which has to take place.

If someone dies in an ambulance, the ambulance service will arrange for a qualified person (usually the GP) to issue a certificate of the CAUSE. Sometimes it will be a doctor at the hospital etc...

In all cases, regardless of where someone has died, a doctor has to work out the CAUSE of death for the medical certificate, which is necessary for legal processes to start, like a funeral or to apply for probate. If there are questions over the death, or anything like that, then the death is referred to the coroner who will work out the cause, including resolving a post-mortem if necessary, or conducting an inquest. The coroner will then issue a medical certificate.

If a coroner, or anyone, finds suspicious circumstances over a death, then it's a police matter if they are not already involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join